a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Rang Barse bheege chunar waali rang barse

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hain rangon mein rang mil jaate hain.

Holi utsav hai rangon ka milan ka bhaang mein jhoomne ka aur pyaar ka aur Holi jab KBC ke set par Shahrukh, Rani aur Preity ke saath mane toh baat hi kuch aur hai.Maza toh aana hi hai isiliye toh main Anu hazir hoon jaldi se aapke saamne aaj ke updates lekar so padhiye aur holi ke rang mein rang jaiye.

Yes Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls its the Holi special episode today with Rani and Preity and of course hum sab ke dulaare, hum sab ke chahite, hum sabke pyaare Shahrukh hain na.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

An awesome episode with lots of Gaana, naachna, khaana, gubbare, rang and mithai everything in a power packed episode for Holi.

Shahrukh introduced the episode with

Tumka ka bataii bhaiya

hamra haal ka hai

nikle the hum halwa khaane

muh hi jal gaya hai.

Shahrukh introduced the show and the two most beautiful women in the world in a very poetic manner.Abh bhai holi hai toh shayari toh hogi hi.Very nice shayari written by Shahrukh for Holi and also for Rani and Preity.

Shahrukh looked too kool in a red shirt and Black suit, Rani looked like a queen in a sky blue saari and Preity looked absolutely pretty in a black salwaar suit.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The two ladies played very well. They even danced on Mahi ve from Kal Ho Na Ho along with Shahrukh.They used phone a friend lifeline and called Javed Akhtar who couldnt answer the question but the two ladies somehow got the answer right and won 5000000 rupees which Rani will donate to Holi home for children and Preity will donate to Red cross for children.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Wah what a good cause.

Whether with the thinking hats or Shahrukh's help, his smile , mithai or rang somehow the ladies played well.๐Ÿ‘

Three very special style breaks one in the type of a tongue twister in Bengali by Rani, The other in a punjabi style by Preity and finally one by Shahrukh in Urdu which no one understood.๐Ÿ˜†

The har seat hot seat question was about Ashok being  a species of trees.

The holi special finally ended on a jolly note with Rani Preity being confused whether the show was over or not๐Ÿ˜†and Shahrukh quickly signing the 50 lakh cheque before the two ladies confused him more๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It was more of a best friends reunion than a serious game.๐Ÿ˜ƒRani, Preity and Shahrukh had so much fun which was very very nice to see and yes Shahrukh did have two dimples on his cheeks when he smiles compared to Preity having one. Aye hai Shahrukh ki isi smile par toh duniya qurbaan hai aur shayad main bhi.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณSeriously Shahrukh's style was amazing.Inke isi andaa pe toh hum fida hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

All in all a great holi special episode and on a rating scale a perfect 10/10 for Shahrukh, Rani and Preity.Their looks, their style of playing, dancing, humour shahrukh and Preity's dimpled smiles and Rani's cuteness.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Before I again start my Shahrukh praising puraan and Bhaskar bhai comes and beats me I will end it here.Have a gr8 weekend play a safe and enjoyable Holi and dont harm others in holi.So thats it for today heres Anu signing off for today see you all next week same time same place.Good Night, Shubh ratri, shabba khair, cya, bbye.๐Ÿ˜Š

HAPPY HOLI

Love you all ๐Ÿค—

muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhh๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks anu for the great update!!! wow.. the epi sounds amazing!!!! x Edited by bollycrazy - 17 years ago
sandeepkaur thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful update..
enjoy the weekend and happy holi... everyone !!!
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow thnkx anu for a great update . ur rite ( Shahrukh ki smile par toh duniya qurbaan hai aur shayad Inke isi andaa pe toh hum fida hai). i agree with u. ๐Ÿ˜ณ he rock again ๐Ÿ‘ god belss u shahrukh
thx anu for the gr8 update u r fantastic thx once again just cant wait to see the show ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
wah wah wat an awesome episode i am gonna wait to watch it on ma tvvvvv
diyafah thumbnail
thanx anu!awesome update...i love today's episode! ๐Ÿ‘
nats-23 thumbnail
thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š sounds like it was real fun!
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update ๐Ÿ‘ - i have to say that your updates are as wonderful as the actual episode (sometimes even better ๐Ÿ˜› ) Edited by NaVy1985 - 17 years ago
prince007007 thumbnail
i have posted vdo updates allready please enjoy
happy holi to all if duds and gls.