peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Reha is upset that her happily engaged boss is flirting with Pallivi!!!!πŸ˜•  What does she think that Armaan is magically going to fall for her!!!πŸ€”

Helllo sweet heart!!!  Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!😲

Here's the iceing on the cake......the person filling her head with all this nonsense is his cunning ex-girlfriend.πŸ˜• 

Can this be more bazzar????

My question is, why isn't  this show a comedy??? seriously!!!  Is JJKN going to be nominated for best comedy show or drama?

I love the topics, I love you guys, I love IF, ......but seriously I can't watch the show.  I admit, if it's on A and J, then I watch it.  Other than that....I get too sleepyπŸ₯± to stay up and watch it any longer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

Reha is upset that her happily engaged boss is flirting with Pallivi!!!!πŸ˜•  What does she think that Armaan is magically going to fall for her!!!πŸ€”

Helllo sweet heart!!!  Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!😲

Here's the iceing on the cake......the person filling her head with all this nonsense is his cunning ex-girlfriend.πŸ˜• 

Can this be more bazzar????

My question is, why isn't  this show a comedy??? seriously!!!  Is JJKN going to be nominated for best comedy show or drama?

I love the topics, I love you guys, I love IF, ......but seriously I can't watch the show.  I admit, if it's on A and J, then I watch it.  Other than that....I get too sleepyπŸ₯± to stay up and watch it any longer.

Rhea has serious problems for sure... And Yeah... still watching it just because of A_J....

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i mean it ws so funny why the hell is she concerned ith what arman is doing ....and her feeling bad is totally ridiculous......and arman was being friendly with his friend and thats fine and this girl cant even take that .....now jassi was never ever like this and this mallika ,i love her acting but her character defeats all the vamps in indiantelevision today ,wake up rhea and stop dreaming
Sidlum thumbnail

Wow...I don't think Rhea could get MORE annoying than she was today.  PLEASE have the Rihhaee team deem her mentally unstable & GET RID OF HERRR..SHE'S CRAZYYY!!! 😑

🐷

vishakha thumbnail
Rhea is the stupidest secy I have ever seen. She is nosy, she is dumb, she has no identity and no brains. She does not know how to follow instructions. Just stop calling him 'Armaan Sir'. Don't you get it Rhea ???????

Armaan is a victim here. Hope A_J stay toether in this crisis.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Peaches, I can't agree with you more. Seriously, I don't even look forward to the updates anymore and I haven't downloaded the serial since the last 20 days, ever since that pre nup crap came up🀒.........in fact don't make the slightest effort to do soπŸ˜•........ I check on the updates only because my friends take so much effort to uppdate this crap and for Armaan and Jassi......
ms-tabu thumbnail
what show jjkn is turning these days, god knows,πŸ˜• but i am still hanging around for A-J😳
Aabha thumbnail
It's only for A_J that I think any of us are still sticking around and watching the showπŸ˜•!!!  That Rhea is soooooooooo over acting....she can't pull off the dumbfound look naturally the way Jassi used to when she'd be caught staring at Armaan...and of course she's overreacting!!!!!!  Armaan is nothing to her and gives a damn about her except that she's his "assistant" as she likes to tell everyone she is!!!  Uff!!!  Ye Rhea ki bachi ko kab tak dekhna padega aur bardaash karna padega!!!!🀒  T_D kuch aur socho aur kuch karo bhi!!!!  Please!!!!😑
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

Rhea has serious problems for sure... And Yeah... still watching it just because of A_J....

She DOES have problems! me too! only 4 jassi-armaan

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Rhea has really serious issue guys. She should be sent off to a
shrink pronto and Minnie like you I too have stopped downloading JJKN. I
love reading the updates and lash's 2 pounds though.