24th Feb Update -- PRC

blamed_x_myself thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Short Update:

Prithvi gets hit by bhimdev's men while heading home.. sanyo is worred..  but his friends come to the rescue.. Prithvi gives the kada to his father.. and he is happy.. Pratha comes and teases prithvi.. and kamladevi asks about nandini.. Sanyo is happy about going to ajmer.. Prithvi's nanaji comes.. and at the end is talking about giving all of his responsibilities to prithvi
  • Everyone from kannauj comes.. but havent met anyone yet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prithvi in his horse heading towards ajmer to his father..

P: father, i will fulfill every wish of yours..

after a while.. someone shoots knife at him.. he falls off of his horse and he gets up and takes off the knife and falls on the ground and faints.. as he is shown fainting, sanyo is taking a dish full of flowers to the mandir and it falls and prithvi's diya is about to go off.. sanyo is scared.. 😭😭😭

Some type of river.. on one side its someshwar's army and on the other side its bhimdev's army.. his friends are waiting for him..

P: PRC should have returned by now..

S: yes..

A: i think we should go to satara..

S: wait.. do you see there?? its all bhimdev's army.. if we go there all of PRC's plan will be ruined because of us.. you wait.. prc will come soon..

Flashes of a scared sanyo and diya are shown..

Back to prc who doenst have the energy to get up.. and bhimdev's men w/ their senapati or something..

S: prc.. did you think that you will be able to escape after coming to bhimdev's territory so easily?? aur nahi to kya.. yeh prithviraj chauhan hai.. yeh kuch bhi kar sakta hai.. (The guy laughs obnoxiously.. and then turns around) take him to bhimdev.. (PRC looks scared 😲)

Back to the river thingie..

Pundir (very impatient pulls out his sword) : enough.. i cant wait any longer.. it doesnt take that long to go and come bac from satara.. im going..

Arjun: pundir.. wait.. do you want the battle to start now?? look.. the army is standing right there.. they are looking at us.. cant you see??

P: im feeling uneasy..

He puts his sword back..

On the other hand.. prithvi pulls his sword out.. and gets up.. yea.. thats wat im talking about.. GOOOOOOO PRITHVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

P: Prithvi mein abhi bohot jaan baki hai..

The ppl turn around..

S: lets see..

They are about to fight.. sanyo is shown picking up the flowers.. looking all scared again.. 😭😭😭

Back to his friends..

P: we'll have to do something.. come with me..

wait i dont understand something.. usually its arjun being all livid and impatient.. today its pundir.. wow.. must say prithvi is very lucky to have such great friends.. 👏

Bhimdev's first man: they left.. now we can rest for a while..

P: when enemy picks up his sword.. move back two steps and let him think he is the best.. it will become his worst weakness.. if prc was here.. he would say the same..

Back to prithvi..

prithvi and the guy start fighting.. prithvi come in he usual form.. but that @$$hole keeps hurting prithvi in the same spot.. 🤢 and he falls back on the ground again.. 😭😭😭 sanyo is still picking up the flowers... and is nodding.. as if saying no.. please no..

Prithvi is on the ground.. and that merciless and cheater is about to kill prithvi but there come his friends.. YAY!!! GO EVERYONE!!! i love this.. thank God!! 👏👏👏 they start fighting together.. prithvi is reaching for his sword..  and finally picks it up.. the main guy is wining over sanjam.. and sanjam falls.. he is about to kill him when prithvi comes and starts fighting w/ him..

Prithvi: meine kaha tha na.. abhi bohot jaan baki hai prithvi mein.. what a dialogue.. 👏👏

And god knows how.. he kills him.. wow.. he was fighting like no other.. 👏

but after that.. he is hurt rly bad.. and is about to fall again when all of his friends come and holds him..

S: are you alright prthvi??

P: yes.. im alright.. look.. i got the kada from.. whoever (dont remember that guy's name..) for pitaji.. but we wont say anything to him.. lets go quickly..

they are about to go away when that guy wakes up from no where..

G: prithvi.. wish your father happy brithday from bhimdev as well on his last birthday.. cuz on the day on holi.. ajmer will be ruined..

prithvi keeps hearing that guy's and that jyotish's voice abotu how a fire will ruin ajmer..

In the palace..

prithvi is walking someshwar somewhere.. he is blind-folded..

P: come pitaji..

S: where are you taking me??

P: come na..

he unblind folds him..

P: Happy Birthday pitaji..

S: (he sees the kada and picks it up) where did you get this from??

P: what is this?? i thought you'll be rly happy by looking at this..

S: im very happy that i got a son like you.. who cant see even his father's one tear.. (or something like that.. didnt quite get to listen to it clearly..) Good job.. son..

And they embrace.. 😳😳😳

Someshwar is hurting prithvi where he was already hurt while embracing..  poor prithvi is in pain.. but he didnt say a word..

Sanyo's room..

Sanyo: i dont know what to wear.. everyone will leave for ajmer very soon.. and I- I havent even got ready yet.. and this chamki.. she had to go to her nani's house only today..

she picks up random dress and looks in the mirror.. and sees prithvi who is making faces and says ok.. she turns around and sees no one.. she picks up another one.. and looks herself in the mirror.. and sees prithvi again who is again making faces.. and this time saying its good.. she turns around and again sees no one.. she picks up an earring..

S: where did the other earring go? it had to happen only today?? im rly angry..

she hears prithvi's voice..

P: so much anger isnt good..

sh turns around and sees prithvi..

P: janglee billi.. (they both smile.. and he disappears..)

Prithvi's room..

Prithvi is doing something when pratha comes..

Pratha: bhaiya.. bhaiya.. how do i look??

P: very beautiful..

Pratha: better than your nandini??

P: when did this nandini become mine??

Pratha: all day.. you talk only about her..

P: (thinking angrily) Pratha..

prithvi starts chasing pratha..

Kamladevi comes.. prithvi lets go pratha..

K: prthvi.. who is nandini?? pratha said that you only talk about her..

P: maa.. maa.. woh.. there was this girl in the yatra.. and.. umm.. i mean she wasnt an ordinary girll.. and.. that.. she was a princess..

K: princess of where??

P: i dont know that..

Back to sanyo..

sanyo is getting ready..

S: i have so much to tell you prithvi.. i'll tell you everything today.. but from where will i start??

She starts dreaming..

In prithvi's palace..

S: prithvi!!

P: are nandini?? where did you come from?? and where have you been?? aand how did you know my name?? and all other ?s..

S: i have come to tell you everything about me..

P: you dont have to.. you are here.. thats enough..

S: no.. let me tell you everything..

P: ok.. tell me..

S: im the princess of kannauj!!

She gets out of her dream when some dasi calls her..

D: everyone is waiting for you to go to ajmer..

S: ok..

Prithvi and Kamla devi in his room..

P: and thats why i called her janglee billi.. she used to be angry all the time..

Someshwar w/ kamladevi's father comes..

S: prithvi.. look who has come..

P: nanaji..(seeks his blessings)

N: ok ok.. live long.. you have grown so much that you can take all of my responsibilities.. i have heard a lot about your bravery..  someshwar.. you are very lucky to have him as ajmer's uttaradhikari.. im very happy.. and i wanna talk to you about something very important someshwar.. sahll we go??

Prithvi is all blushing.. 😳😳😳

K: you go and get ready as well prithvi.. they will be coming soon..

P: is sanyo coming too??

K: yes.. everyone is coming..

Prithvi blushes again.. 😳😳

Sanyo in her palki is coming.. and remembers all about prithvi and her time that they spent together.. as Mitwa hume kya ho gaya.. song plays..

Back to prithvi..

P: she was very lil when i saw her.. she must have grown alot now.. wonder how she looks now??

K: not only seen.. i have met her as well.. rly.. she is rly pretty.. beautiful her.. big eyes.. he is always angry too..

dasi comes..

D: everyone has come from kannauj..  

K: ok go.. prithvi go get ready as i prepare for their welcome..

Prithvi is getting ready.. as sanyo's palki comes.. and prithvi feels a breeze.. he walks towards the balcony to see.. he sees the palki.. and he goes outside his room to prolly welcome them..

Someshwar and nanaji are talking..

S: what are you saying??

N: im saying right.. (and he said something about his territory.. missed the last part.. sowwie 😭😭😭)

THE END

Hope you liked the update

Best part: when prithvi gives the kada to his father..

Worst part: when that guy ruthlessly keeps hitting prithvi in the same spot..

Star of the show: Pratha.. haha.. i love the way she was teasing prithvi and then pundir.. i love the way he planned to rescue prithvi..

🤢 of the show: that guy.. 😡😡

Dialogue of the day: "abhi bohot jaan baki hai prithvi mein" - Prithvi

Overall rating.. 9.5/10 great acting by everyone.. and the story is going great!!

Love, 😳

Divya!!

Edited by blamed_x_myself - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx so much 4 a fantastic update 😉
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SPELLIN MISTAKE BUT THANKS
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update.i wish prithvi and nandini see each other tomorrow..
blamed_x_myself thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmed ones

SPELLIN MISTAKE BUT THANKS

????

da_scud thumbnail
thanx a lot ur realy good at this update stuffs
cheers,
Suraj