OMG I saw Nandini Singh!

Imperium thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I mean not in real life, but on TV yesterday. I was watching SBS and I saw her for like 5 seconds, at some children's event for a good cause.

She looked very pretty😳 No I mean she did look pretty.πŸ˜› 

The kinds of people we get to see on TV these days, my standards have drastically lowered. πŸ˜†

I hope she comes in a new serial soon. I am such a big fan😳 I will post pictures soon. Who else likes Nandini Singh? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow u did thats gerat she is a very good actress πŸ˜ƒ
-Simrah- thumbnail
i thought u would say u saw her in ur dreams as so many people were mentioning nowadays πŸ˜†
i think sometimes she looks pretty
and please no nandini bashing, not even at me 😳 πŸ˜†
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i think she is pretty.......and her acting is good though she sometymes gets annoying when she does the high pitched voice, like in the episode when kavya finds out that the baby anjali is carrying is his and she calling out to him, "kavya, kavya"....that was very annoying.......but otherwise shes not bad acitng wise.......i dont know about in the personal front but i dont even know her personally so ill refrain from commenting on that aspect of her........naina
the_charm thumbnail
yup i love her a lot.she is really pretty πŸ˜›
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow thts great, Congratz πŸ˜›
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw her too in SBS and seriously (i'm not being sarcastic)...she looked better than before! 😳
-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

well i think she is pretty.......and her acting is good though she sometymes gets annoying when she does the high pitched voice, like in the episode when kavya finds out that the baby anjali is carrying is his and she calling out to him, "kavya, kavya"....that was very annoying.......but otherwise shes not bad acitng wise.......i dont know about in the personal front but i dont even know her personally so ill refrain from commenting on that aspect of her........naina

i totally agree with u naina.........

it was really annoying the way she used to scream, especially saying kavya's name........... even my uncle used to make fun of itπŸ˜†

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pammi 😳 wonderwhat she is up to these days, prob unemployed like KA πŸ˜†
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eijazwife

oh god, i love Nandini Singh
I miss Pammi, she was awesome
come back Pammi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ha ha ha um um i will say a gud thing bout Nandhni (takes deep breathe) she is gudπŸ˜†