SBS REPORT- FAMEX is not popular

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
yesterday i watched sbs report stating that fame x is not so popular as IDIAN IDOL n FAME GURUKUL were. i think itz right..............๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well, do u remember when qazi won they hd such a GRAND FINALE... I think the prize money was double, the stage was grand, the news channels like aaj tak were covering it live, they had instant live interviews with qazi and rooprekha as soon as they won, they showed qazi's supporters in kashmir celebrating live, and they had a grand car awaiting qazi and rooprekha after the win to take them off... and now, its like an "in house" event... nothing grand about the finale...

Edited by smallwonder - 17 years ago
kothra thumbnail
I agree with u..
Grand finale was not the good..it was short..most of the grand finale are 2 hrs..But FameX was for 1hr..
Only top 3 contestant particiated..
no chance were given to other contestant at ol
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

well, do u remember when qazi won they hd such a GRAND FINALE... I think the prize money was double, the stage was grand, the news channels like aaj tak were covering it live, they had instant live interviews with qazi and rooprekha as soon as they won, they showed qazi's supporters in kashmir celebrating live, and they had a grand car awaiting qazi and rooprekha after the win to take them off... and now, its like an "in house" event... nothing grand about the finale...

yesi remember๐Ÿ˜›..there was such a huge crowd waiting outside and manav gohil was giving commentary from outside..wow it was wonderful..the rest of thecontestanants were looking equally excited!!

the trp for that grand finale was 11.5 !!!!(check in the indiantelevision .com archives)the biggest ever for any reality show...

mini_nee thumbnail
yaa thats right...the finals was not that great & no fun to watch.....mostly it was known whos going to win..& none of them had that great talent....no comparision between SRGMP/FAME GURUKUL/II and FAME X
nahar-saloni thumbnail
nothing was gr8 about this grand finale . infact the gala round of fame x were better . atleast they had something be it be a fight b/w faculty or jusry . be it be ganesh counting no. of steps repeated be it be daler counting how many times did a contestant sang besura .but this grand finale nothing special .
buttercup thumbnail
its maybe becoz lot of countries doesnt get SAB tv while many many countries get SONY ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
ull r rite guyssss. in most of the finales many many celebrities r called to perform. moreover judges also perform. but here neither ganesh nor daler performed. no celebrities were invited. altogether it was very THANDA