Update-February 16th-Friday

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all you Prcians out there!! Im glad to be back here to the forum and i have noticed that we have quite alot going on! I am pretty sure today is shivratri so Happy Shivratri to all of you!!

Congradulations to Dhruvie for winning the banner contest!!!!👏 

Thnx to all that Participated and voted!!! Everyone did fabulous!!!

Also a very happy belated Valentines Day to you all!!!!

Now we can get to the update so here we go with today's update:

Is starts off with Prithvi saying Shehra and shehra says that why you didnt like seeing me here and prithvi says that what are you doing here and who are you and shehra says that he is the main guptchakar and prithvi and shehra talk about bhimdev's plan and shehra says that he heard some stuff about someone coming to some village and so prithvi then says that then we will go that village and then shehra says that what will i call you there and prithvi thinks and says Suriya and smiles and then leaves.

Sanyogita is sitting on his bed and Chamki says its cold season outside and we are in here and then she says that we can sit inside and talk about prithvi and sanyogita says that we can do that while roaming around to and so they go and sanyogita and them remember all the moments together and then sanyogita cries and then chamki tells her not to and they go on.

Prithvi and shehra have reached the village and shehra says that we will not be together and then prithvi says how will you know that the guptchakar is here and shehra says just trust me and prithvi says how wil i know and shehra says that the people will play drums and then they each go opposite ways.

Sanyogita and chamki are in the same village and they are talking and sanyogita says that you know prithvi and suriya are the same people and she starts saying that when he was talking about his goal he was prithvi when he fought with me he was prithvi and this and that and then chamki is like lets go on and they walk and prithvi is coming the same way and they pass each other a few times and then prithvi sees sanyogita and chamki shopping and he gets happy and is about to walk towards them but then the drums start playing and so prithvi has to go and he thinks and then he goes without meeting sanyogita.

Prithvi and shehra meet and prithvi says where is he and shehra is like he left and he says that he gave his yogna to someone else and we need to find that other person and so they see him and run after him and then they catch him and beat him up and prithvi asks him what bhimdev's yogna is and the guy doesnt say anything and prithvi beats him up more and then he asks again putting a knife up to his neck.*scene changes*

Bhimdev figures out that the plan was not successful and he says that the second chaal is also successful and he says that now prithvi will follow what are yogna is and he says all that and then starts laughing and he throws a knife at the guy who came and told him the news and then he tells mahamantri that he doesnt need him anymore and says that after my 3rd chaal is complete then ajmer will be ours!! He laughs some more.

Break

Prithvi and Shehra are discussing about where they are going to go and what they are going to do and then prithvi remembers his dream and what the guy said, he also remembers that the guy said that two days later bhimdevs weapons will arrive and then prithvi says that we have to hurry up and find out the yogna.

Sanyogita and Chamki are in a room and Chamki says ajmer ajmer ajmer and she is like you know you cant go there until your father returns and sanygita is like yes i know and i also know that it will be a whiile and then she says that i know that prithvi-sanyogita will meet and then she says that if we dont i will change my destiny if it isnt written in my destiny.

Prithvi walks into like a room/tent place and sumeshwar is practicing with his sword and then sumeshwar says that i heard that you are good with swords and all and he throws his sword at prithvi and prithvi catches it and sumeshwar tells him to fight with him and prithvi says pitaji and sumeshwar is like there is no pitaji and beta in a fight only 2 competitors and they have a nice little sword fight and atlast prithvi wins and then they hug and prithvi is about to leave when he comes back and hugs sumeshwar!

Break...*Sumeshwar and Prithvi scene was really nice*

Sanyogita is standing and she is looking in the stars and then she remembers when she asked prithvi what he will do when he remembers her and he says that why would i remember you and she says still if you do then look at the moon because maybe i will be looking at it too.

On the otherside you see prithvi is looking at the moon and he is sort of crying and then he sees sanyogita and she walks up to him and she asks him whats wrong and he says that im really scared and she asks why and he says that what if something happens to my father and she says that with you hear nothing can happen to him and prithvi smiles and looks to the side and looks back and she is gone.....

The end!!

There was no precap today~

Overall the episode was really good!! Well hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!

*Riddhi*

Edited by ksbkbtfan1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
aww i feel like crying now poor prithvi is getting in to Bhimdev's chal 😭