Shilpa hairstyle !!

ravipal_garg thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys..what do u guys think abt shilpa hairstyle today on the grandfinale!! I think it looked too much of heighted nest on her head.Whats ur comment people !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amitanamika thumbnail
i felt she looked a lil bald by sides........but as she is too pretty tou sabb chal gaya 😆
angelsgirl thumbnail
lol...she looked bald on the other side....hahahaahha.... anways ... ok ok ..no comments!!!lolzzzz 😆
amitanamika thumbnail
ppl r gonna kill me for this much criticising...but i feel like saying it----shilpa even looked like she is in a drapped towel in the dress........i mean everybody can't carry everything ......she looked like she just came outta shower 😆
she is naturally pretty, so always looked good otherwise 😊
mtrockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravipal_garg

hey guys..what do u guys think abt shilpa hairstyle today on the grandfinale!! I think it looked too much of heighted nest on her head.Whats ur comment people !!

yeap totally agree
she's so preety...n her hairdressor made her luk lyk sum bird wid her nest on her head...😆
pramm thumbnail
gosh!!!....almost fainted seeing her hairstyle....it is the weirdest i have seen....but being a good hostess she didn't let it bother her 👏 👏 👏 ....
kothra thumbnail
Lol..
They would have done much better with her hairstyle..
Lol.jo bhi hai she was looking mindblowing
anonmember thumbnail
Prom hairstyle. 😆 Very glamorous!

I guess she wanted a grand hairstyle for the grande finale. But Shilpa is a good show anchor, glad she replaced Sophia.
nahar-saloni thumbnail
i wnat to kill the her hair dressser for that thing ..
buttercup thumbnail
umm i really didnt liker hair style in the finale! 😕