svs will be back in july 2007

me1983 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

dears be happy svs 2 will be back in july 2007. they will show the series 7 yrs gap n monisha will be mother of a a boy named rinku n rosesh will be bachelor.

lets wish they all the best n hope they r back sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The bizarre yet hilarious Malabar Hill family in the sitcom Sarabhai vs Sarabhai will return to humour audiences in July this year. The serial is being re-launched after a brief break. However, the story will pick up seven years from where it left off.

The Sarabhai kin comprising the head of the family Indravardhan (Satish Shah), his elitist wife Maya (Ratna Pathak Shah), their doctor son Sahil (Sumeet Raghavan), his middle-class wife Monisha (Rupali Ganguli) and mamma's boy Rosesh Sarabhai (Rajesh Kumar) are at the moment readying themselves for a fun-filled second season.

"There's a seven- year leap in the story. The producers, Jamnadas Majethia and Aatish Kapadia and the cast met to discuss when to begin shooting. We'll begin in a few days. It'll be fun to start all over again," says Rupali Ganguli who plays Monisha Sarabhai.

"When we set out, we had planned to do the serial for just one year. Since it did so well, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai continued further for a year and half. We had to end the serial because Ratnaji had to go overseas and Satishji had some other commitments."

Talking about her character post the seven-year leap, Rupali says, "I'll be the same silly stingy daughter-in-law, prepare the same trademark dishes, Blue Biryani and Kaali Dal and ardently watch my favourite soaps Uska Pati Sirf Mera Hai and Kabhi Saas Kabhi Nagin!" she says.

On the positive side, Rupali will be the mother of a little boy called Pinkoo, who is the darling of the family.

Regarding other characters, "My hubby Sahil will have a helluva job managing a wife, kid and his medical practice. And Rosesh will still be a mama's boy who's waiting for his bride!" she adds.

When contacted, co-producer Aatish Kapadia said, "The second season of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is definitely on. However, we are yet to select the channel it will air on. Although we may add a few more characters, we are focussing on developing existing characters and trying our utmost to retain the original flavour of the sitcom."

β€’ On the positive side, I'll be a mother of a little boy called Pinkoo, who's a darling and a spoiled brat, much like his dadaji indravardhan β€”rupali ganguli

http://forums.bollyent.com/Sarabhai-Vs-Sarabhai-Returns_1662 6.html

But they've aged a good seven years and they also have a grandson; catch the sitcom re-launch this July

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Edited by me1983 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniesun thumbnail
wow i sure am excited to watch new episodes of SVS
vrishti thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing........... Whopiiii! πŸ˜›
swethapreetham thumbnail
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Thanks for the great article.