one tricky question 4 ull 2 answer

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
HOW old must be ganesh hegde. i m sure he is not that old that neethi was touching his feet n making him feel like uncle ji😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
i guess she jus did it as he is older than her..to get blessing from a great human being is good though old or younggg 😃
mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

i guess she jus did it as he is older than her..to get blessing from a great human being is good though old or younggg 😃

ohhhhh i see. but do u noe wat is his age?

amitanamika thumbnail
naughty gal u wanted to know his age, hai na??? 😆
kothra thumbnail
Lol..
Nice que..
But well just a respect..n even ganesh fav is Thiki mirchi 😆 😆
mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: amitanamika

naughty gal u wanted to know his age, hai na??? 😆

yeahhhhhhhhh😳

anonmember thumbnail
Maybe Neethi was just showing her respect for Ganesh since he's a judge. I don't think Ganesh is more than thirty, maybe younger like in his mid-20s. He doesn't look that old.
angelsgirl thumbnail
ok .... first ... ganesh is a singer ...shud say super singer.... obv hes older than her ... hes a gudge as well....n most of all ...hes more lyk a guru to her ... so wat if hes not all that old ... hes lyk a teacher thr ... n i think as an inidan she has the respect for elders .... im sure he must be atlest 5 yrs older than her .. so i dont think wat she did is stupid tho .... way to go neethi ...i love the respect u have for ur teachers n ppl elder to u ....
angelsgirl thumbnail
yeah n ganeshs fav is theeki mirchi lol.... 😆 😆
jhansiv thumbnail
In one of the galas when someone sang the song "Aaj mein upar' he has told that was the first song he has choreographed. And that song is from the movie Khamoshi which came in mid 1990s... This makes me quite old around 32... But he maintains himself very well I think, he doesn't look above 25....