14 Feb - India Episode Update for KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Wishing all my Fellow-KSians a Very Happy Valentine's Day❤️😃

Have composed a very short poem for all of you;

May all the Single One's find their Dream-mates and may all the Taken, stop crying over their fate😉😆 

(One of my terrible couplet, as you can see!)

Rano is being wheeled down the Corridors of the Hospital and Saahil is besides himself with grief! Rano who is in her semi-conscious condition tells Bani that Saahil really loves her, Bani looks shaken as she remembers overhering Saahil talking about destroying Rano and thinks to herself that how can one man have so many facets and whether what she saw was the truth or what she is now seeing is the truth (I think Bani is comparing Saahil & Rano's dilemma to her own!)

The Doctor comes and tells everyone that Rano's case is extremely complicated and they will have to operate Rano and get a Pre-mature Delivery (Oval......I have to read your expert views on this yaar, Delivery in the 3 month This is too much!) Abhilasha tells Raashi that she will go to the Temple and pray for Rano's recovery😕Raashi is extremely pleased at the selection of the right bride for her Swamiji! (Wait and see Sweety!)

Just then Pia is being wheeled inside the same Hospital (I told you guys, both Pia and Rano would be in the same place and so would Jai and Bani😕) and Pushkar tells the Nurse that he is Pia's husband (With great difficulty though!)

The Doctor tells everyone that though Rano is fine, her baby was still born! 😭Everyone is devastated with the news and Raashi cries as usual! Saahil (Such funny expression, is this his idea of Emotion?🤢) rushes inside followed by the rest of the crowd! Rano is totally broken and crying her Heart out, when Saahil goes and gives her emotional support, as the rest of the gang comes in. Bani and Jai stand apart and both their eyes fill with tears. (PD looks lovely in this scene😊) Some flashbacks regarding the V-day Party and Rano's accident falsh through Bani's eyes as she breaks down crying and rushes outside the room.

Karuna follows Bani and tells her to be strong since she will have to give strenght to Rano also! Just then Pushkar goes by there and is surprised to see Bani and asks about her and tells Bani that Pia is extremely unwell and he doesn't know what to do! Bani gives a cold look and refuses to come with Pushkar (For the first time, she took the correct decision, thought about herself than that thankless Pia!👏) Karuna goes with Pushkar and helps him out with Pia.

Just then Jai passes across that room and he looks at Pia (No expression of pity or sympathy though!) and at the same time Bani also is shown looking at Pia and then she looks at Jai and both of them have no expression as they keep staring at one another! (Nice Scene in a way!)

Bani (Kabhi nahin sudhregi) goes to the Nurse and asks who is attending to Pia and on being told that her Doctor is busy with some other patient, she barges inside the Doctor's room and is shocked out of her life to hear that Rano's child has been born but Saahil had given money to the Doctor to lie about the death of the child because he did not want a handicapped child😡 Bani looks mortified as she walks towards Saahil and blasts him off and tells him that she hasn't seen a worse man than him! (Rano's baby looks perfectly normal, btw....Very cute!😃)

Bani tells Saahil that she can't even tell the truth to Rano, as she will be shattered beyond belief, but you will have to go and tell the truth to Rano yourself. Bani picks up the child and hands it over to Saahil and insists on him going to Rano and telling him the truth. Bani tells Saahil that a man who can throw his own child out of his life will never be afraid of anything, not even the wrath of God (Is this sentence meant for JW also?😕)

Jai is still standing infront of Pia's room looking lost and confused and pretty much without any real emotion on his face!

Saahil goes to Rano's room with the child and everyone is shocked. Saahil gives a story about how the Doctors had assumed the child to be still born but he was fine! Rano is totally shaken as Saahil gets the child and gives it to Rano. Bani looks at the whole scene from outside as Jai comes from behind and stand with her! (Lovely chants in the background) Bani looks disgusted as Saahil gives the fake story about their child being saved! Raashi on top of that adds that this is because of Abhilasha's prayers🤢 Everyone is now looking indulgently at the baby! (Ironical, Rano was the youngest sister and her child will be the oldest amongst his Cousins!)

Jai thinks to himself that even though Saahil, Rano and their child is together, they dont' have any love between them and even though, Bani, I and our child is seperated, we still are connected by our love. (What love, your wife doesn't even bother to look at you!)

Jai thinks to himself that how ironical is it, that someone with family does not have love and someone with love does not have family! (Beautiful corollary! Jai is turning philosophical!🤔) Flashback Time once again with Suna Suna playing on! (Desi Chick, your expertise required in transcribing the lyrics yaar!😊)

Dukhi Aatma Raashi is thanking God that everything is fine only because of Abhilasha's prayers and that this house cannot have a better daughter-in-law than her! Raashi calls up Abhilasha who is irritated at seeing Raashi's number flashing by but speaks sweetly to her (I like Abhilasha...She seems to be the right person to deal with Raashi's sickely sweetness!) and is busy tucking into food, as Raashi assumes that her would be souten is fasting for Rano and her baby! (Oh Please!)

The Doctor is taking the Sonography test of Pia and tells a confused and shocked Pushkar to look at the movement of his child! Pia is also shocked as the Doctor says so and both Pia and Pushkar look at the Monitor where the child is moving and Pushkar tells himself that till date he loves Pia and wants her back in his life and they will have to spend their life with the mistakes they have made and that sometimes our mistakes itself becomes our life!

Episode Ends...

Sneaking Suspicion : Pia seems to be on a mending spree, she looks very remorseful indeed...and Pushkar seems to already get the idea of giving his name to the child...Hmmm, So the Foster Father's real son becomes the Foster's Son's Foster Father?

Ok, I am confused.....But Pushkar telling himself that;

a) He still loves Pia (Hopeless, what do men see in her anyway?)

b) He reminds himself that he still wants Pia back in his life (Ok....)

c) He wants himself and Pia to live and repent for their mistakes (Now that says a lot)

From what I can see, the child would be indeed JW's baby, but Pushkar and Pia will join hands and lie about the child's paternity and tell both JW and Bani that the child is Pushkar's!

Silly Episode......Still can't get over Rano giving birth to a baby in her 3rd Month of Pregnancy!

Cheers,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u!!

Happy Valentines day to u too..

Rano was in which month of pregnancy?
Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 17 years ago
judi thumbnail
thanks for your update MT!!!!
ratisha thumbnail
thanks
happy valenties day to u too
sushrai thumbnail
Thanks MT and happy valentines to u too
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is a child even allowed to be out of the incubator at such an early premature birth?......lol whut am i saying this is an ekta kapoor show, anything is possible!.....throw your brain out the window!

thanks for the update!
Khush
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God how stupid do the creatives think we all are. Rano was 3 months pregnant right, then how can she have a premature delivery????? And even if both Pia and her were 7 months pregnant where were their bulge/stomach etc????? A baby less then 36 weeks never survives at all, not less then 7 months.

This drama is really going to the drains.

Oval darling one more medical blooper or mirical Ekta style

Love
Krishna
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

is a child even allowed to be out of the incubator at such an early premature birth?......lol whut am i saying this is an ekta kapoor show, anything is possible!.....throw your brain out the window!

thanks for the update!
Khush

Ask me yaar......Even a child born in the Seventh Month stays in the Incubator for almost 2 months and Rano's child can't be over say, five month.....

This is an absolute massacre of any trace of intelligence that KS ever had!🤢

Cheers,

MT

meghna thumbnail
I think Ekta has gone mad, how can you deliver at the 3rd month and even if it is a premature baby, dont they need to put the baby in the incubator for some tiem so that the child does get infected with something? what are they turning this show into?
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
MT
Happy Valentines Day 2 u-
Thnxs for the update

"really have nothing to say regarding the inaccuracies shown in this show"
What has Happened to this show? & That Bani, inquiring about the
reptiles health---ur right Bani will never change--
This is too much....

AP