Just wanna be with u....roshni chopra

dures thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Just wanna be with you…

Love is in the air today! And on this mushy day, when all lovey-dovey couples celebrate togetherness and their eternal love for each other, we speak to those TV celebs who have recently tied the marital knot. What do they feel about their 1st Valentine's Day post wedding? Kavita Shyam finds out.

Manoj Biddvai (spouse - actor Ravee Gupta)

Significance: This year's V-Day means a lot to me as I recently got married. For me every day since 14 December (my wedding day) has been special and I've been celebrating love and honeymooning. Valentine's Day means a lot to me and it holds a lot of promise for true love. On a lighter note, thank god there's just one such day in a year, else men would end up digging holes in their pocket!
Special Plans: We are planning to throw a pre-Valentine's Day bash for 40 of our close friends and on D day, it'll be lunch at Taj followed by a long drive.

Roshni Chopra (director - actor Siddharth Kumar Anand)

Significance: We are newly married so everyday is a V-Day for us. I express my love for my partner as and when I feel like, but yes our first Valentine's which we celebrated three years ago was special. I believe that one doesn't need an excuse to express love on a particular day. It's just one more opportunity for the MNC's to blow hearts out of proportion and the day is simply consumption oriented.
Special Plans: I'd be working double shifts and so is the case with my husband, Siddharth.

Tina Parakh (spouse- spiritual guru Vikram Hazra)

Significance: It's no big deal and one doesn't need to make an effort to express love only a Valentine's Day. For me everyday with my hubby is special.
Special Plans: There isn't anything special that we are doing for Valentine's Day. Just that I'll spend my entire day with ……

Gurdip Kohli (spouse - actor Arjun Punj)

Significance: Valentine's Day is a special day for love and one should celebrate it with spouse or loved ones. One gets to share all the pleasant memories, dates, fights and laugh at them together.
Special Plans: This Valentine's Day I have hooked Arjun at home to be with me the entire day and laze around post which we go out for dinner. My best gift would be to have Arjun around me on the special day to pamper me all day long.

By KAVITA SHYAM
Posted on 14 February 2007 6:30 pm
More Feature

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kpatel84 thumbnail
aww that's so sweet, thx for sharing
Significance: We are newly married so everyday is a V-Day for us. I express my love for my partner as and when I feel like, but yes our first Valentine's which we celebrated three years ago was special. I believe that one doesn't need an excuse to express love on a particular day. It's just one more opportunity for the MNC's to blow hearts out of proportion and the day is simply consumption oriented.
Special Plans: I'd be working double shifts and so is the case with my husband, Siddharth.

Thats soo true .....she so agrees with me 👏 well said roshni!! shame still they both gonna be busy Edited by Misangelic - 17 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All the best RC. God may fulfill your wish and you can stay with your loving hubby. That will be blessing for KS viewers too because if you stay with your hubby, we don't have to se pia and her nakhra. Edited by petem - 17 years ago
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love whan Roshni said "everyday is a V-Day for us," thats so cute!!!