daler in gala round

amitanamika thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

After watching Gala round i am so confused.........

1. Why was paaji in a different mood ????wasn't he happy with the surprise eviction thingy?

2. why was anandrupa laughing with soo confidence when shilpa was telling them abt surprise eviction???

3. The way daler paaji commented on anandrupa's performance was sure a slap for palash n anandi both, y still anandi was laughing/smiling????

4. why Rakkesh wasn't surprised at all when his eviction was declared??

5. The way palash used to cry and feel bad for the previous evictions, he didn't even react this way for ritu n rakesh,not even for the sake of drama🤢, why????

6. The day Palash saved anandi frm danger zone when she said mein mere papa ko....blah blah....🤢, she was soo confident and was saying as if they already had a lotta discussions off stage........and i noticed after that day she is going out of control 🤢, why why why???

IS SHE BEHIND ALL THE CONTROVERSIES???

7. Why did rakesh say whatever he said after eviction........Chhatisgarh ka culture n stuff, aapki jo aagya hogi (to shilpa), iam a winner ....why did palash say Tum sachey ho, hamesha sachai ka saath diya hai....bleah bleah....

DID RAKESH'S SACHAI AND FAVOURING A LOTTA PPL LIKE JASSI , RITU N STOPPING ANANDI ON CHAPPAL DRAMA PLAY ANY ROLE IN HIS EVICTIONS??

i smell something on a large scale.........😡hate them all🤢, since begining i wanted rehan to win coz he desrved it ....but keeping anandi in final 3.....is just unacceptable😡is she soo good...or better than ritu or rakesh????

😡ab to ghussa karne ki power bhi nahi rahi😭

Edited by amitanamika - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basanti2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hay are u a Lawyer???tum nay tou yaar ake case bana dala 😆
amitanamika thumbnail
😆 aisa kya???? tou your honour, jawab do sare salwalo ke 😛
urooj thumbnail
I think anandrupa is better than ritu and rakesh.She improves alot and I'm happy that she is in top 3..I can say this that rakesh deserved to be in top 3 but inplace of neethi not anandrupa...
kothra thumbnail

Lol..itne saare question KBC mein bhi nahi puchaa jaate woh bhi no life line 😆...

But i must say..I agree with u..i even feel tht there was sumthng fishy gng on..

Actually the gala was totally different..I mean itna charm nahi thaa..n even a suprise eviction was all set before

amitanamika thumbnail
heeeee 😆 life line hai na....bolo flip the programme....coz fame x has made us a fool 🤢
amitanamika thumbnail
mere sawalo kaaaaaaa jawab dooo....koi tou do na 😛
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: amitanamika

After watching Gala round i am so confused.........

1. Why was paaji in a different mood ????wasn't he happy with the surprise eviction thingy?

"PRETENDING"😆

2. why was anandrupa laughing with soo confidence when shilpa was telling them abt surprise eviction???

She must hv recvd a special sms on her phone abt this 😆

3. The way daler paaji commented on anandrupa's performance was sure a slap for palash n anandi both, y still anandi was laughing/smiling????

"Jhaasi ki rani, seems like she owns this show"😆

4. why Rakkesh wasn't surprised at all when his eviction was declared??

"Well both times when anandi and neethi were together with him in danger .. they both have been saved and rakesh sent to danger..so he wud be obvious tht if both of them they are along with him he wud go out. And Rehan tho kabhi danger gayee nahin!

5. The way palash used to cry and feel bad for the previous evictions, he didn't even react this way for ritu n rakesh,not even for the sake of drama🤢, why????

He was more than happy to give the Visa Debit and send him off😡😭.. he cried when ashu left also sayi i cannot give visa debit for him bl abla..

6. The day Palash saved anandi frm danger zone when she said mein mere papa ko....blah blah....🤢, she was soo confident and was saying as if they already had a lotta discussions off stage........and i noticed after that day she is going out of control 🤢, why why why???

IS SHE BEHIND ALL THE CONTROVERSIES??? For ME YES 😆

7. Why did rakesh say whatever he said after eviction........Chhatisgarh ka culture n stuff, aapki jo aagya hogi (to shilpa), iam a winner ....why did palash say Tum sachey ho, hamesha sachai ka saath diya hai....bleah bleah....

DID RAKESH'S SACHAI AND FAVOURING A LOTTA PPL LIKE JASSI , RITU N STOPPING ANANDI ON CHAPPAL DRAMA PLAY ANY ROLE IN HIS EVICTIONS??

i smell something on a large scale.........😡hate them all🤢, since begining i wanted rehan to win coz he desrved it ....but keeping anandi in final 3.....is just unacceptable😡is she soo good...or better than ritu or rakesh????

😡ab to ghussa karne ki power bhi nahi rahi😭

amitanamika thumbnail
😆 😆 @ buttercup   ðŸ˜› 😛
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amitanamika

mere sawalo kaaaaaaa jawab dooo....koi tou do na 😛

kuch aur poocho naa 😳 😆😆 ye daler paaji aur palash dean ne toh zindagi barbaad kar rakhi hai 😆