The Valentine gift-Roshni Chopra(article)

preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The Valentine gift

Roshni Chopra will get wedding film as a Valentine Day gift from her husband.

Back to Section Stories
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Ranjib Mazumder

< src="http://cms.mumbaimirror.com/tools/BubbleTooltips.js" =text/> < =text/>window.onload=function(){enableTooltips()};

Roshini with husband

Roshni Chopra aka Pia of Kasamh Se is yet to come out of her post-marital bliss, all thanks to her husband Siddharth Anand Kumar who is making her wedding an unforgettable affair. Come this February 14, the actress is all set to get her best Valentine gift ever.

Says an excited Roshni,  "My husband Siddharth has promised me to make a film of our wedding. He wants to give it as the first post-wedding Valentine gift. He is a professional filmmaker, and is editing our wedding video to make it into a film. We had a 15 days grand Indian wedding with all the rituals performed from mehandi to jashan. He wants to include all my favourite songs to make it a pukka Bollywood movie."

"I am hopeful that he will meet his deadline and our film will release on the due date (laughs). I am so excited that we are going to relive the precious moments of our life again. He is working hard for the past two weeks editing the video. He works when I am not around, as it is a complete surprise," she adds.

Commenting on her professional life, Roshni adds,  "Ekta was very understanding with respect to my wedding. I think, it was an acknowledgement of the fact that I worked so hard for Kasamh Se for one and a half year. I am back to work with all the energy."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bless roshni for praising ektaji 😛 !!

Secondly aww sooo sweet 😳 😳 a wedding video can only imagine how good its gonna be compared to usual ones. 😆
Tomiko thumbnail

That is so cute!!😛

(we've already got sweet so decided for some variety!!😆)

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very much like Pia, she is..more concerned and excited abt the gifts 😆