a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls aap sabko anu ka salaam and welcome to an all new episode of kbc.

Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam pyaar hota hai deewana sanam

Thats what my dil says whenever I see Shahrukh and today he was looking damn kool in a cream shirt greenish grey coat and a pink tie.😳

The episode was filled with humour fun dance music and some tension.

The fastest finger first winner for the first round was Mridul from Assam.The guy though not that intelligent played well but not very well he won 320000 rupees used all his lifelines and went away after hugging Shahrukh.

Mridul taught Shahrukh bihu dance which they danced on the tune of yeh kaali kaali aankhein.His wife sang Baahon ke darmiyaan for him and also gave a flying kiss how loving.😳

The har seat hot seat question was about Bazigar being the first film of Shilpa Shetty.

The fastest finger first 2nd question was about the words in a rhyme. Ans :- Akkad Bakkad bambe bo.

The fastest was Krishnamurthy an income tax officer from Delhi and from whom Shahrukh showed that he was kinda very scared.

This gentleman played very well and won 20000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.His wife was very sweet and had the prettiest smile in the world according to Shahrukh. Infact Ushaji looked too cute and more loving than the more strict income tax officer.πŸ˜›

Humour on the show as usual was good and so was Shahrukh's charm.His dance smile and lastly the kiss bowled me over comepletely.😳😳

Khan ka gyan which i dont quite remember much but I am sure you will love it when you watch it.Abh yaar sabh kuch yahan bata diya toh dekhne mein maza nahin aayega but do watch Khan ka Gyan dont miss it.😊

On a rating scale a perfect 10/10.😊

So ladies and gentlemen boys n girls keep watching kbc and enhancing your knowledge and loving Srk.

C u all tomorrow

Love you all

muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahh

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ i can't wait for the episode now 😳
kothra thumbnail

Thts cool...

I havent seen the epi yet..

My time are changed nw 😭

diyafah thumbnail
thanx anu! 😳 😳 ..lovely update..and keep updating! πŸ‘
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
tankss anu..we all luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😳
SHAMAP thumbnail
Thanks for the great update but can you post the video update too at the same time....so many thanks to you.. πŸ˜ƒ
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ i can't wait for the episode now 😳

you are welcome I am glad you liked it

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Thts cool...

I havent seen the epi yet..

My time are changed nw 😭

hey never mind dont cryπŸ€—