Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
How cute Pri. I think the boy is just shy and doesn't want to admit it right away. Boys think that admitting things in not macho-like. Don't worry, once he becomes mature, he will start realizing that he likes you too. šŸ˜ƒ
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Well, this whole update makes me thing that he does like, Priya!!!!

I wouldn't say you should keep up all the hopes or something but don't push him.  He is shy and he will come to you when he wants to and can't just keep shy and quiet anymore.

But looking at all the events, I believe he does like you. šŸ˜Š
cool_pooja thumbnail
I cant be sure. But i think this guy is more like using u. He talks to u when he wants to, at his convincence. He is not promising u sumthing, but at the same time he is not even throwing u away. So maybe this guy is like agar aur koi nahi mile den i will go to her. Dunt let him do dis to u. Dunt be like im latoo after u n all. Uski hatoo! Tease him, bug him, but dunt let him get the slighest clue dat u like him. N when he askes abt it, just be like oh that.. Well i like another boy now n start rambling abt another boy.. N see his reaction.
for me its juz gut instinct.. its rite all the time lol
-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_uk

for me its juz gut instinct.. its rite all the time lol

i no ..same here lolz u just no it.

well priya from ur update i think he likes u but hes just shy..
cool_pooja thumbnail
Looks like im the only one who differ!! Maybe bec all my best friends are guys i guess... šŸ˜†
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cool_pooja

I cant be sure. But i think this guy is more like using u. He talks to u when he wants to, at his convincence. He is not promising u sumthing, but at the same time he is not even throwing u away. So maybe this guy is like agar aur koi nahi mile den i will go to her. Dunt let him do dis to u. Dunt be like im latoo after u n all. Uski hatoo! Tease him, bug him, but dunt let him get the slighest clue dat u like him. N when he askes abt it, just be like oh that.. Well i like another boy now n start rambling abt another boy.. N see his reaction.

I kind of agree with pooja hereā€¦I mean u cannot really say if he seriously likes uā€¦and specially at this age (14).. I don't think anybody is ever serious bout their relationships.. they get attracted to somebody n they feel its loveā€¦which may not always be true..

Anyways I do not wish to break your heart by saying all this rude thingsā€¦these things do happen sometimes..so just wanted u to know thatā€¦ now back to your problem..what I suggest is..dont pressurize him to answer your questionā€¦.you have done your part by telling him that you like himā€¦which is good ( I really appreciate that šŸ‘ šŸ‘ ā€¦not everybody has the guts to admit itā€¦n say it out loud..) now don't keep on asking him the same thing again and again.. he might need some time to think bout itā€¦so let him beā€¦just let him know that u respect his decision whatsoever it may beā€¦ even if is "no" u'll still be his good friend.. this way he wont feel pressurized..would be more open with youā€¦.

All the best!!!
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya, Priya, Priya!
I think....
some one likes u!
I think he likes you, but maybe too shy..
šŸ˜ƒ

-Mahak-
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Hey Priya dear!!

Well, to tell you the truth that's what boys are like - Unpredictable, which is what they call us but actually they are really unpredictable. Sometimes it feels like this guys is madly in love with you, the very next moment he does something that makes you feel oh no he isn't.

But I would have to advice that just go ahead and clear our your heart! Tell him!  If you are just wondering about what are the 'signs' of a guy liking you well, that is simple, the guy keeps looking at you, you know it, and when you look at him, he will just start looking at the ceiling or somewhere else.

The way he will give you compliments or just the way he acts with you or when you are around, you get hints that he likes you but it's not right to live under illusions.  Just go ahead and tell him and clear everything! šŸ˜Š

oh my god naina you have hit the nail on the head there, yes we guys are fickle an unpredictable an we send out allsorts of signals, i think he likes you an doesnt wanna make the first move, go ahead ask him i am sure you will get a favourable answer, if you dont then just remember that you are young and somewhere your prince charming is waiting,

always keep smiling (someone once told me this)

good luck

Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago
DesiChocolate thumbnail
Heres a little updatee..
He dragged the convo with me..and left me a message while i was away...but then at bowling(the indian comunity here is in a bowling league) he was making fun of mee and another friend of minee...and its not like HE starteed it..its because of another guy..he likes my bestest friend..and hes such aa (*#&$(#&$#*#&*$& he makes all of our lives a living HELL. im seriouss! and he got the guy i like started toošŸ˜”
Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago