10th Feb Update -- PRC

blamed_x_myself thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

sorry for the delay guys.. my internet wasnt working since morning.. i apologize for the delay again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arjun's Wedding thing.. (my bad)

Everyone is dancing.. and Prithvi remember all the nice and lovely moments shared him and nandini.. Boys and girls are are basically having a jugalbandi.. prithvi keeps seeing nandini everywhere.. and dances with her.. its rly cute.. you must watch it.. and prithvi hugs her.. and then suddenly everyone starts singing rly loudly and prc is in the middle.. haha.. he then realizes and leaves feeling embarassed.. as he is walking he hits some guy..

P: im sorry.. i didnt see you..

Guy: i know you boys very well.. oh.. ajmer kuwar PRC?

A: yes uncle.. this is ajmer kuwar PRC..

the guy keeps staring at him..

P: why are you staring at me like that..

G: w/e is gonna happen is gonna happen.. should i tell you.. will you be able to hear it?

P: try telling me.. and then we'll see if im able to endure or not..

G: alright then.. listen.. soon there is gonna be some fire and it will ruin whole ajmer but in the end you will win.. that fire is gonna end as well as start everything..

P: what kinda fire are you talking about?? whats gonna happen?? what does all these mean??

G: you wont be able to hear it..

Prithvi and friends are walking.. the friends are having fun but prithvi keeps hearig that guy's statement about the fire..

S: prithvi whats wrong with you??

P: what's the meaning of that person's statement?? about the fire.. i dont understand anything..

Pu: its cuz he was lying..

S: yes prithvi.. you dont worry abotu all that..

P: may be you are right..

he starts walking but suddenly some ppl are talking a dead body for antim sanskar and all..

P: that means that someone is gonna die in that fire..

S: prithvi.. you are still worried about what that guy said??

Pu: ok may be he is right.. but he also said that you are gonna win in the end.. you dont need to worry about it..

P: i dont know.. i think ajmer is in danger.. and if thats so.. then im gonna go in depth of that guy's statement.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the kitchen.. haha..

Sanyogita is making rotis..

S: this time i wont make any mistakes.. the roti will be perfectly round and with exact amount of salt..

Cook: oh princess what are you doing?? if maharaj finds out.. he will kill us..

S: dont be scared.. ntn will happen 2 you..

C: if you had ordered us.. i would have cooked world's best rotis..

S: no.. only i can make these kinda rotis.. well anyways.. these arent for me.. im taking them to ajmer..

she then starts making rotis..

In prithvi's dining room..

Prc and pratha are eating.. prithvi starts coughing.. and pratha offers water..

Pratha: i think someone is thinking of you..

PRC: what?

Pratha: its an old saying that whenever you cough while eating.. someone's thinking of you..

Prc: thats not true.. you arent suppose to believe in all these.. btw who is teaching you all that..

Karpula or w.e. (prithvi's mom) comes and offers him more water..

K: i think someone's thinking of you..

pratha starts giggling..

K: what happend.. prithvi??

Prc: nothing ma..

K: dont takl too much and drink water.. i think someone is thinking of you from true heart..

Prithvi starts thinking about sanyo.. on the other hand.. sanyo is making rotis again in her kitchen.. chamki comes..

C: dont you have to get ready.. we will be leaving soon for ajmer..

S: yea.. lets go..

C: you are gonna come like this?

S: oh yes.. why didnt you tell me earlier.. lets go..

C: wait..

she then wipes off the flour on her forehead.. and sanyo leaves.. as she is running she hits his dad by mistake.. she is rly scared.. she hides the basket of rotis..

J: why are you running like this in the palace..

S: im going to get ready.. i was making food in kitchen.. i mean i was ordering the cooks to make the food.. i will go and get ready quickly..

J: no.. we are not going to ajmer.. go and have fun w/ you friends in the garden..

sanyogita is rly sad.. and is sitting on the bed and crying.. chamki comes..

C: i just found out that we are not going to ajmer.. cuz dadi said that there is a huge dilema in kanauj.. maharaj is very worrid cuz of this..

S: (hugs chamki tightly and suddenly..) i just wanna see surya for once.. only for once..

bhimdev's palace..

B: you two are my first two players of this game.. and this game will not only burn ajmer but also someshwar.. go.. go to ajmer.. and put your business in such a way that someshwar is unable to refuse and let you in.. once you get in there.. give these weapons to our disguised men.. and if you fail.. dont dare to come bcak.. or you know what i will do.. on the day of holi.. we will declare a war on ajmer.. and by that time.. our men will cut the main roots of ajmer.. got that? go..

mahamantri (M)

M: wow.. what a game.. now chauhan generation will end..

B: do you know that if we fail this time.. i will end my generation.. you know that right?

M: yes..

B: go and make sure we win this game..

Prithvi's palace's hallway..

Prithvi is walking and dushyatkaka.. as prithvi calls him.. comes..

M: where is maharaj?

P: he is in the mandir.. what happened you look rly happy..

M: actually.. two businessmen has come.. and what they want from us is rly cheap here.. and what they are selling us is very expensive..

P: you didnt let them in ajmer.. did you??

M: yes.. they are in the market right now..

prithvi is rly mad.. and runs off with his friends.. in the market to look for them..

In the market..

The 2 men disguised as businessmen.. comes and meets their first men.. who they are suppose to give the weapons.. just then.. prithvi and his friends come running.. bhimdev;s men see them running.. and they walk their own path.. away from each other., prithvi comes.. he stops that guy who they are gonna give the weapons..

P: listen.. do you where the two businessmen are who came here from far away??

G: yea.. they went that way.. why wats wrong??

P: ntn is wrong..

Guy runs to the bussinessmen..

G: PRC is looking for you with a sword..

one of the businessmen: we have to get out of ajmer before he finds us..

2nd: yes.. lets go..

They starts going away from there.. on the other hand.. prc and friends run further..

P: there is no one here.. we have come the wrong way.. that guy sent us the wrong wat.. thats why he was scared earlier..

A: now what do we do?

P: now they knows that we are behind them.. and they will try to get out of ajmer now.. and there is only one way for them to get out of here.. thru the jungle.. before they cross the mandir and go out of ajmer.. we will have to catch them..

They all start running.. the guy with they horse carriage are going as fast as they can.. and prc and friends are running behind them.. prithvi while running takes out his other sword.. so he has two swords.. hmm.. that was pretty cool..

guy asks them to stop the carriage and tell them that if they cross the mandir thats right there.. then prc wont be able to do anything to us.. lets go.. but out prithvi.. the genius.. comes and stands in front of the carriage with his two swords.. those guts stop the carraige and fall out of the it.. prc and friends catches them..

P: tell me who sent you here.. and who are these weapons for..

1st men: mahraj bhimdev sent us here.. and these weapons are for bhimdev's men who are disguised as ajmer citizens.. he is gonna declare war on you on the day on holi..

prithvi is shocked!!

THE END

sorry again for the delay.. my stupid internet wasnt working..

hope you guys like the update..

love,

divya!!

Edited by blamed_x_myself - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avtab thumbnail
👏 thanks 4 the updates 😃
annu1611 thumbnail
Thanks sooooo much for the update!Cant wait to watch the video!
Nice update Divya.... but it is Arjun's wedding ceremony not Pundir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
fragrance_29 thumbnail

thankssss 4 the update!!! its wonderful!!