Update 10thFeb- Kal ka Sitara...

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends😊,
How was your week? Hope it was good…😳
Mine was fine… a little too much I will say😳… anyways… this week's episode was good… that is, in my opinion😉… do read the update and tell me if you liked it or not…😳😳

First the headlines…

1. Saurabh talks to Mahua how nice it would be if Mouli also participates in the competition… Mahua feels neglected …
  2. The 4 deewane prepare for the competition too
  3. The competition starts with a bang and is so hilarious and successful… Sandip is the judge
  4. Special performance by Mouli and Saurabh making the whole locality embarrassed
  5. The 3 women – Pummy, Sujata and Mrs. Gupta – talk about the increasing closeness of Saurabh and Mouli.
  6. Mouli makes the 4 deewane realize that she wont be in the locality for a long time but Urmi will be there… she tells them she knows about their 'Urmi connection'
  7. At night Mouli decides that she loves the place and would like to stay here for a longer time
  8. Mahua coughs up her resent.

Now the full summary…
It was night time… Saurabh talks about Mouli to Mahua telling her about how Mouli won the game of carom with the 4 guys and also how she was able to guess a song of a particular rag Urmi was talking about. Mahua says that Mouli knows music because her mother is a great singer herself. Saurabh is impressed, he says that they should put Mouli's name in 'Kal ka Sitara' competition. Mahua is hurt. She thinks of the time when her parents had brought out the subject of Mahua taking part in the competition… "tum bhi to naam likha sakti ho dance mein" (you could also give your name for dance)… but she had declined saying that Saurabh didn't have time enough so she couldn't talk about that with him. She takes out the 'ghungru' from her wardrobe after Saurabh goes to freshen up and looks at them longingly.😕

In one of the terraces, Hari, Jugle and Mushtaq are waiting for Rahul who after he comes blast at him saying that every moment is important for them since they have to learn the song before the beginning of the competition.😉 They have a guitar with them. Rahul says that he will play the guitar since he is the hero.😛 They start with the sur 'Sa' and they go wrong with it… result dogs bark at hearing their 'Sa'😆… when they try again… somebody throws a stone at them to make them stop😆😆. [Poor dearies… couldn't even practice!!]

Next morning –
Urmi is practicing her song with a tabla player and Sandip on the harmonium (presumably😳). Mahua is crying over her 'ghungrus'. 😭[Guys this was very sad!😭]
Mouli and Saurabh were doing morning jogging… where Saurabh gets tired but Mouli encourages him for a little more🤢. The 4 guys are there looking out. Jugle though was actually looking out for Urmi.😆😉😛

Night falls –
Mahua is wearing 'churis' while Saurabh is working. She seems to feel like saying something to Saurabh but without disturbing him she comes out into the living room. There her parents and Mouli are waiting. Mouli asks whether Jiju will go or not. Mahua says he does not have time from his office work. When Mouli says she knows that Jiju will go, Mahua says that he is her husband and she knows he wont go.

Just then Saurabh comes out dressed, asking "everybody ready?". Mouli jumps up saying "ready". Mahua remarks sadly (and sarcastically) – seems like you know him more than his wife knows him. ("mujhse zyada aapki saali jaan chuki hai aapko")😡😕

The competition starts with a lady announcing the competition and hands the rest of the compering to the 4 deewane👏. When the 4 guys come on stage everybody clap [hey I saw our very dear Sona and Sagar sitting in the front row clapping heartily… so sweet na!!😳😃]. Rahul is overawed by the claps. He says that he is listening to so many claps now… the day he becomes a star… imagine "kitni taliyaan bajengi mere liye"! 😛In this wonder, he forgets what he needed to say and says in a very high pitch "ladies and gentlemen". Jugle takes the mike and says in his chweet style😉😳 – "mummyji, papaji, parjaiji aur veerji"😆👏 – he announces the first Item ("jo ek item song hai")… by Sujata, Rose and Parminder👏😃. He asks who Parminder is … the guys tell him that's his mother's name… he is amazed "mainu nahi pata tha meri mummyji da naam Parminder hai" (I dint my mom was Parminder!)😆😆. Jugle is also surprised that his mom could dance … he thought she could only make his dad dance "mainu lagta tha mummyji sirf daddyji ko nachati hai"😆😆😉. All laugh and in this is happy mood starts the first performance. It was a great performance on the song "Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai…" (Film: Guide).👏👏👏

After the performance all clap… Ratiram complements Sukha and Sukha declares that he dint know that his wife could dance so well as he also thought that she could only make him dance!😉

The 4 guys come back on the stage and Jugle forgets the next person to come.. Hari gives him the paper… as Jugle sees the name he is speechless… unable to say anything, his eyes grow big😉. Rahul takes the paper and declares in very stylish words😳 and welcomes Urmi [sorry guys I forgot the comments… but there was one where he says something like one who makes Jugle go wordless!😳😕].

Urmi who is wearing a simple, cotton, yellow sari with red border (looking absolutely mindblowing!👏👏) comes up and starts singing "Roz roz dali dali…"😊👏. While singing she looks towards Sandip who is enjoying the song and is happy that she is singing well. Urmi while singing starts imagining Sandip and herself romancing on the verandah😉😛. [in the imagination she keeps her arms on his shoulder and Sandip gently places his hand on her arms!😉😃😳]. but as she comes back to reality she finds Sandip gesturing something towards Mouli's direction which makes her go wrong in some 'sur'. This makes Sandip angry with her. She completes the song teary eyed!😭😕

As she leaves the front stage, Jugle keeps looking at her and he is very happy with her performance… he claps extra hard [ofcourse!!😉]. Sandip is however not happy with her, nor is Urmi herself. She is almost to tears, but does not cry fully.😕😭

Next performance is by a little boy called Chiku… who's father is in the army and he narrates a poem for his father. His mother becomes very emotional and after some time all the locality members are touched by this sweet performance.👏 After the poem is over, Jugle picks up the little kid [he calls him Chiku Ustad!!].😆😆

The next performance is by the 4 deewane [they call themselves 'dashing, smart, talented and handsome' to which everybody laughs😆]… they dance to a medley of songs.

First Jugle comes and he dances to "Bachna ae haseeno, lo main aa gaya…"
Then, Rahul comes [he looks so funky!!] and dances with a guitar to "tum kya jaano. Mohabbat kya hai…". And then Mushtaq and Hari come together and dance to "mil gaya, humko saathi mil gaya…" while trying to sabotage each other's performance!! [This is was sooo funny!!😆]
They Jugle and all come and they give various poses and then leave the stage to thundering sound of claps.👏

They all go inside and discuss how good their performance was… Sukha and Bashir miyaan come and tell them that if they would have another minute on the stage the whole audience would have thrown shoes on them!😕! They tell them to announce the next performance. But now Hari has lost the paper while changing into dance clothes! Rahul tells him that he has always lost papers at the most needful time.😭 He recollects the time when they were sitting for their class 10 board exam and Hari had lost her share of chits. Because of this they had failed in their exam.😆😡 They blame Hari for not being able to complete their class 10.😡 He turns to complain about Hari to the elders but they've gone🤢. The 2 elders, Sukha and Bashir miyaan, have gone on stage and announce the next special performance by the locality's special "mehmaan" – Mouli.👏👏

Mouli pulls Saurabh for the performance. She comes on stage and dances to "Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche…" with a reluctant Saurabh. Saurabh later enjoys the performance and does it to the best of his ability.👏👏 The show ends with claps and many embarrassed faces😕. Mahua and her parents leave just as the dance gets over.

Sandip comes on stage along with Sukha and Bashir miyaan and the other judge. Before announcing the winner he says that the performances were enjoyable but none of them were perfect. The winner or I must say the winners are Sujata, Rose and Pummy aunties for their dance.👏 Everybody's happy… Urmi is sadly happy for her mom.😕😳😃 Jugle comes down from the back stage and dances (Bhangras😆) his way up to his mom and plants a kiss on her cheeks😆😆😆. The winners rejoice!👏👏👏

At home, Mahua is thinking and silently dropping big drops of tears on the bed😭, while Mouli and Saurabh discuss their performance and laugh their hearts out. The sounds of laughter echos in Mahua's ears making her feel more miserable.😭😭

In the morning… in the temple… Mouli and Saurabh along with many other locality ppl are doing Pooja. Mouli's dupatta slips from her head. Saurabh gestures her to put it back. She doesn't understand. Saurabh does it for her. Pummy, Sujata and Mrs. Gupta resent this.😕😡 While going back from the temple, on the way the 4 guys are waiting. Hari Mushtaq and Rahul give Mouli a rose… [Rahul says "A rose for a rose again, har roz!"😉] Rahul complements on Mouli's last day's performance saying that it was "Hot"😉😛😆. Hearing this Saurabh is angry and asks them what they actually meant by that term. Mouli tries to get Saurabh out of the quarrel he wanted to get in. After a little more effort, the guys run away and Mouli takes him home. [oh btw, apna Jugle was waiting to give the rose to Urmi but since he dint find her he gave the rose to Saurabh and runs away!😆😆!... but he does have to hear some curses from him!]

Mouli and Saurabh reach home while discussing the "Hot" comment episode. Saurabh tells Mouli not to bother with the guys, they are waste her time and personality. Mouli says that its not a big deal😳. When Saurabh asks for tea, his in-laws say that Mahua's not well, she is in her room.😕 Saurabh goes to see Mahua. He asks her wat the problem was. He also sees Mahua's tears but is unable to understand the reason for her tears. When he asks "kisine kuch kaha kya?" (did somebody says something to you?) Mahua says "kuch kehne sunne ko reh gaya hai kya?" (is anything left to be told or heard?)😭😭. She leaves the room saying that she'll make something as they are hungry.😕

In Ratiram's caf – Mushtaq tells the others how he resents being shouted at like that by Saurabh… Jugle says that whenever he says something he is hit on his head and told that he dint know what to say and what not to say. This time Rahul should have that slap since he was the one who said the "hot" word😆😆. Just then Mouli comes and says sorry to them for Saurabh's behavior. She says that she herself thought that her performance was 'hot'😆. The 3 guys get some encouragement by these words and start flirting with her😆😆. Mouli says that she will be going from the locality soon but 'Urmi to yahin rehne wali hai' (but Urmi will be staying here!)😆. The guys are shocked… how does Mouli know about them being infatuated with Urmi.😳 Mouli tells them that she knows quite a lot about their 'Urmi connection!'😉😉. She tells them that they are wasting their time looking at her. They should concentrate on Urmi because she was here to stay and she herself was a traveler and will be going away soon. The guys understand their fault [Jugle kept saying "maine kaha than a…"]😆. They thank Mouli for making them realize!!😃
Just then Urmi comes out of her house and takes a rickshaw to college [presumably😳]. The guys go back on track watching Urmi go… Mouli says "so, Friends?"😳 she puts forward her hand. But nobody takes her hand😉😛. They are all busy looking at Urmi. [hey Urmi doesn't look sad… she must be na?!!😕😕]. Mouli laughs at this😆.

Night falls… Saurabh is looking at some images in Mouli's video cam. The pics are of Mouli's school kids… they are very sweet😳😳😳. Mahua comes and says that they can take the food to the sofa and have it there instead of the table. Saurabh says no. They will have it on the table. Mouli asks Saurabh to sit beside her. Mahua offers to sit in Saurabh's place so that both of them can sit together. Saurabh declines the offer and sits in his usual place. He asks Mouli to pass the dal… Mouli takes the dal and though she takes the dal towards Saurabh she doesn't give it in his hand… she keeps taking it away from his reach… after more teasing laughs she hands it to him. the same thing happens when she asks Saurabh to hand her the rice bowl🤢. Mahua and her parents are shocked at this open flirting but they don't say anything😕. While eating Mahua's father asks when will Mouli be going… Mouli says she likes the place so much that she wants to stay here for a longer period, provided everybody agrees. Saurabh says that she could stay here forever if she wants. Mahua coughs.😕

Pummy talks to Sukha about Mouli and her extra closeness with Saurabh. Sukha says that she is thinking too much.

Mouli offers Saurabh veg curry. Saurabh at first says no. Then when Mouli forces him, he holds Mouli's hand before she could play that out of reach game again🤢😡. Obviously the family members watching feel extremely embarrassed.

After the food, Saurabh asks who will go to the Satyanarayan Pooja. Mahua's parents refuse to go. Mouli excitedly says yes. But when Saurabh asks Mouli and Mahua to get ready Mahua refuses to go too. Saurabh insists Mouli to wear a sari. Mouli says she will wear it provided he saves her from tripping if she falls wearing the sari. Saurabh agrees and says he'll be happy🤢. Mahua makes a noise and runs inside. When Saurabh asks what happened.. she just cries… il get some saris (in a very sad voice😭). Saurabh goes inside to check…
Mahua takes many saris out. Saurabh asks him what happened; she says he must choose which sari he wants Mouli to wear. Saurabh she is wearing it she should chose it. Mahua says he wants her to wear a sari so of course he should choose it. On Saurabh's insistence Mahua tells him exactly what she wanted to say for a long time😕… you always had work and you never had time for me, even when my parents came, you did not stop coming back home late… I very well know why you are doing it coz I cant give you a child… then you should just go the person who can actually give you a child… "ek ghar mein do behene baanjh nahi hoti… wo degi aapko bachcha!!" (2 sisters cant be infertile together in the same house… go to her she will give you your child!)😭

The end!!
I loved the last dialog… it was like a slap on the right place!!👏

I have translated each dialog for the Non-Hindi understanding members here… I hope the update was ok…😳

Plz do comment… waiting for them😊😊

Luv
Kanak

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara00019 thumbnail
thank u so much
for the superb update 👏
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara00019

thank u so much
for the superb update 👏

Thanx for commenting sara... im glad u liked it 😳😳

luv
kanak
suvonkar thumbnail
way to go kanak...though i guess you didnt liked the epiosde very much....except the last line...do tell me
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suvonkar

way to go kanak...though i guess you didnt liked the epiosde very much....except the last line...do tell me

Oh no suvonkar... it was good episode.... really....u r just thinking too much....
btw... I noticed that you did not assist in the direction of this episode....
and u hav assisted in the earlier episodes....

anyways..... Thanx a lot for replying.... I really value all the the comments I get....
so plz keep coming here

luv
kanak
arian_1c thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Kanak...
I had a fine week too...
love ur expression...as always
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arian_1c

thanks Kanak...
I had a fine week too...
love ur expression...as always

Thanx for ur comment sahil.....
and im glad that ur week was fine 😃

luv
kanak
thx for the update kanak 👏 it was nice cant wait 2 see the show well of course waiting for zarna nice colourful 1's r ur updates which is fun 2 read luved the part of the 4 deewane's it was fantastic 😆
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

thx for the update kanak 👏 it was nice cant wait 2 see the show well of course waiting for zarna nice colourful 1's r ur updates which is fun 2 read luved the part of the 4 deewane's it was fantastic 😆

hey thanx maha786..... Im sure ul like watching the episode....
do watch the dances.... those are just awesme.....
and ya... Jugle's expressions...👏
mindblowing 😳😳

luv
kanak
DaY-dReAmEr thumbnail
As always, such a fabulous update! Thanks Kanak!! 👍🏼 😃