09 Feb - India Episode Update for KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The Walia Family is assembled in the Garden and having Coffee at Night๐Ÿ˜• since there is no electricity (Don't they have back-up?) Nachiket and Lakshmi are serving Coffee and pulling each other's legs!

Ranveer and Raashi are having one of their silly emotional talks, where Raashi gives some lecture about spending the night together or something!๐Ÿคข(I am majorly put off with Raashi now!)

Jai and Bani are sitting in one corner of the Garden and remembering an old time, when he had asked Bani to remain awake with him the whole night๐Ÿ˜‰ and see the Rising Sun together! (RK and PD look as if they are going to burst out laughing in this scene๐Ÿ˜†)

Jai and Bani are sitting together, not able to say anything or even look at one another. Bani looks very awkward and she remembers how Jai had saved her from the goons and then she remembers his telling him how much he loves her (In the game that Raashi had organized)

๐Ÿ˜†Pushkar is going to kill me with laughter one day! Pia is cleaning her face and has soap all over her face and Pushkar has disconnected the main supply of water๐Ÿ˜† Pia is totally agitated, as Pushkar gives her a Bucket of Water and its scalding hot, she dips her hand into it! As Pia screams on him, he gives it back to her, that its only her hand that has been burned, you have burnt down Bani's life itself and the pain that you have given to others has to be borne by you also. Pia looks shocked as Pushkar storms off! (My god, Pooch is rocking! NS looks as if he is having the time of his life!๐Ÿ˜†)

Rano asks Bani if she took her medicines and as she gets up to go inside, Jai stops her and says that it is dark inside, he will get it for her. Bani coldly rebuffs him and says that she will get it herself. (Why is there no continuity in the story? Yesterday Bani looked apologetic, now she is being super-cold to Jai!)

As Bani goes inside, some guy with a Torch is also coming upstairs and he bumps into Bani and she takes some papers from his hand (Legal Papers) Bani shouts for help as the guy runs down and Jai comes rushing inside followed by others! Bani shows him the papers that she found and says that a guy was carrying them and ran outside! Jai calls the Security and questions him, but gets no clear answers.

Bani reads the papers and asks Saahil that these are the same papers that he was asking about! Saahil is agitated and argues with Bani and Jigyasa also joins in and says that she is victimizing Saahil. Bani is flabbergasted, as Jigyasa insults her, but Bani is calm. Jai is quiet as he looks thoughtful, as Bani questions why would anyone want to steal these papers!

Aditya is leaving for an Out of Sation Trip and Rano tells him that Nachiket and Raashi have gone to a Marriage Bureau. Aditya is very upset as Karuna joins him and says that Raashi is on a trip of her own and she forcibly took Nachiket with him๐Ÿ˜† (Sab ke sab paagal ho gaye hain!๐Ÿ˜†)

There are pictures of Walia Family on a Whiteboard and a guy comes and crosses across Aditya's photograph with a red pen (I think Aditya is going to get bumped off)

Ranveer is driving somewhere and remembering his conversation with Raashi about getting married again and then hsi meeting with Pushkar who tells him to keep Raashi happy at anycost and do anything she wants! Ranveer ends up bumping someone on the road and as he tires to help the girl, we are introuduced to a new character (The girl who plays Kaaya in KAA) and she has an argument with Ranveer as he tries to give her some money. Ranveer is pretty struck by the girl (Good looking, btw!) and seems thoughtful! (I suggest that Ranveer should hook up with this girl even if Raashi doesn't die!)

Bani tells the family that Ranveer has refused to marry, but Raashi wants to go the Girls family today itself๐Ÿ˜† and is admant and that this time we should listen to Raashi and not Ranveer (Thank you Mrs. Walia!) Nachiket also supports Bani on this and says that we have to agree with whatever Raashi is saying. Everyone looks pretty put off as Raashi (Gawd, do I want to kill her or what!) comes and cheerfully tells everyone to get ready to go to the Girls house (This is too priceless๐Ÿ˜† Wife going to find another wife for her husband and that too with her In-laws!)

Raashi, Bani and the others go to the Girl's house (The same girl who had bumped into Ranveer) who's name is Abhilasha and meets with her! Raashi is very cheerful but the rest of the gang looks awkward and out of place! (I found the scene to be too funny!) Raashi tells them that she really likes Abhilasha and we will get back to you very soon!

Jigyasa gets a phone call and is shocked! Aditya has met with an accident, his Car fell into an abyss.

The whole gang lands up in Hospital (Jai is not there) and gets to know that Adiyta is in Hospital! The Doctor tells them that the Patient is out of danger, as they heave a sigh of relief, Jigyasa gets a call from Aditya and says that he has reached Delhi and sent the Car back throug the Driver! Jigyasa and the others are stunned!

Jai is working in his Office (The only place where he can get some peace) when a Police Inspector comes in and mentions the Car Accident of Aditya and tells Jai that it was a deliberate accident and someone had planned it! Jai looks shocked and thinks to himself who could be behind Aditya's life!

Abhilasha is telling the guy who played her Father that he better do a great job with his acting and that if he messes up on playing her Father, they will have to reply back to their real father! (These guys are setting up the Walia's basically! Serves Raashi well๐Ÿ˜†)

There is absolutely no continuity in KS, none at all! The Family is enjoying Coffee in the Garden when such a big truth has come to the front..... No one feels the need to speak / apologize / contemplate? One good episode and they was the rest of the two days in the drain! Except Pushkar's hounding of Pia, which is as good as it gets and pretty comical too!๐Ÿ˜†

Just one question;

Why on Earth is Bani throwing attitude at Jai?๐Ÿ˜ก Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Have a great weekend folks,

Love,

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u!! for the update..

wat a borin episode.. omg... Poor ranvir.. y is everyone actin all normal?! arrghh they need to all speak about all this u knw.. i swear eyes can decive.. mixed signals!

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 17 years ago
who am i??? thumbnail
maasi cheer up ur curse is coming true!!!

Did she curse jai unhappiness for his life and see its happening
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks Mt
who is this pyscho killer on the block ๐Ÿ˜•
I think its Tarun ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ก
oh no Adi Uncle is going to get killed i like him ๐Ÿ˜ญ
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxxxxxxx MT ๐Ÿ‘

Love Leena ๐Ÿ˜Š
goblue thumbnail
The episode may be boring but not your update. thanks and take care...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MT, weren't you supposed to be go on a trip??? They really are killing us by making the episodes so boring. God.

Thanks for the update.

Love
Krishna
strawberry007 thumbnail

Thankyou MT,

Now who is this new killer that wants to kill Aditya,

So boring this episode has become, I really was waiting for some Jani scenes ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ARGH WHY IS BANI BEING ATTITUDE CENTRAL TO JAI๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by strawberry007 - 17 years ago
sushrai thumbnail
thanks MT and you have a nice trip/vacation ๐Ÿ˜Š
solly21 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks so much MT, almost every week someone is at the hospital.