Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoyah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Aamir breaks 'Lajjo' Kareena's heart, 'KJo' comes to her rescue.

Filed under: All News
Posted: May 18th 2007 by Kimaya De

Kareena Kapoort AKA Bebo

Another setback for Kareena Kapoor as her soon to be shot 'Lajjo' has been shelved. Bebo was all excited about this project as she was gearing up to work for the very first time with Aamir Khan.

Mani Ratnam, who has delivered 2007's so far biggest hit 'Guru', has decided to postpone the shoot of the movie and based on insiders the reason is creative differences with actor Aamir Khan. Now, we all know about the oh-so perfectionist Aamir, who always likes to take charge of things but, this didn't work quite well with Mani Ratnam, who put his foot down and decided not to go ahead with the movie.

Aamir, who had committed shooting schedule dates from September onwards to Mani, has gone ahead and started shooting for 'Ghajni'. Poor Bebo is in a shock, as she has not signed any other project and kept her calendar open for 'Lajjo'.

The actress however, has something to hope for as Karan is most likely to sign her for his project as Kajol is not keen on working with Karan.

So Bebo may not have 'Lajjo' but she could get lucky with 'KJo'.

http://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/All-...-to-her-rescue/

dont know if this is 100% correct info or not but i really hope this film is not shelved and we get to watch bebo n aamir together in this film.
zoyah thumbnail
Kareena is my all-time favourite: Karan

Urvashi Yadav
CNN-IBN
Posted Sunday , May 20, 2007 at 11:21
Updated Sunday , May 20, 2007 at 11:36 Email Print

LOOK DOESN'T MATTER: 'Actually, they believe that I am not that good looking,' said Karan.

Other stories in the section

To catch a star: Aamir Khan
Kabul kites fly away to Hollywood
Why Aamir Khan doesn't like awards
Lakdawala takes supari to kill Santoshi
You can't fire me, I quit: Trump to NBC
New Delhi: As a host or the guest, filmmaker Karan Johar surely does the juggling act well.

Johar, one of the most versatile directors of Bollywood, was in the city on Saturday morning for some brand endorsement duty.

Talking to CNN-IBN, he tried to explain what's all this hype around him these days and shared a few things from his heart.

Why is there so much hype around Karan Johar?

"Actually, they believe that I am not that good looking," said Karan.

The filmmaker was in the capital in a new role, for the launch of a clothing store. If Karan is its social ambassador, then Hollywood hottie Jude Law is its brand ambassador.

So, what does Karan have to say about this good-looking actor?

"Looks are all about an individual opinion. I think there are lots of good-looking women and men in the industry. But I think it's all about personality," said Karan.

And what is his first love?

"Making films is my first and foremost passion and it will always be," replied Karan.

And who does he think has contributed the most for his TRPs for Koffee with Karan, his other passion?

"Kareena is always like my all-time favourite, bean spiller. I think she always says rather interesting things. She is frank, she is forthright and she is fabulous. She is the best bean spiller, very honest," Karan said.

And we couldn't resist quizzing Karan about having Rakhi Sawant on the couch.

"She is terrific. I am actually a fan of her personality, of her honesty and just the way she is. There are very few people in whom you get what you see," said Karan.

zoyah thumbnail
Noor Anayat Khan: The princess who became a spy
She was a Sufi pacifist who fought for Britain and died at the hands of the Gestapo. As a new biography separates truth from myth, Boyd Tonkin celebrates the remarkable Noor Anayat Khan
Published: 20 February 2006
This is the story of a young Indian Muslim woman who joined a secret organisation dedicated to acts of sabotage, subversion and terrorism across Europe. A fierce critic of British imperialism, she worked with passion and audacity to damage and disrupt the forces of law and order. Captured, she proved impenitent and uncontrollable. She died a horrific death in custody. And now, perhaps, is the right time to revisit the life of Princess Noor-un-nisa Inayat Khan, George Cross, Croix de Guerre with gold star, MBE: the British secret agent who was kicked into a "bloody mess" on the stone floors of Dachau concentration camp through the night of 13 September 1944, and then shot with the word "Libert" on her lips. Hers, after all, is a remarkable chapter in the history of Muslims in Britain and the West.

For more than half a century, myths, misconceptions and outright fantasies have crowded around the memory of Noor Inayat Khan. She was the first female radio operator sent into Nazi-occupied France by the Special Operations Executive (SOE). Through the frantic, terrifying summer of 1943, the untried 29-year-old spy found herself virtually in charge of Resistance communications in the Paris area as the Gestapo arrested cell after cell around her. The daughter of a famous Sufi mystic and musician, and an Indianised American mother, she was remembered by all as a "dreamy", sensitive child. Yet Noor the spy became a tigress whose bravery and defiance startled - and outraged - her German jailers and torturers. A few responded differently. When told during his postwar interrogation about her death in Dachau, Hans Josef Kieffer - head of the Gestapo headquarters in Paris - apparently broke down in tears.

Controversies and rumours still abound. Noor's posthumous career as a war heroine began in earnest in 1952, when her friend and comrade Jean Overton Fuller did her best to dispel the fog of confusion and misinformation left by her death in a book, Madeleine - Noor's Resistance codename. Maurice Buckmaster, Noor's colonel in SOE, and the top cryptographer Leo Marks both recalled her in their memoirs with an intense, possessive - but rather patronising - affection that often makes for more heat than light. Marks, briefed to expect as his latest apprentice a "potty princess", typically begins his recollections of their first encounter by writing that "no one had mentioned Noor's extraordinary beauty".

From her spellbound SOE trainers at Beaulieu Manor to the governor of Pforzheim jail who came almost to revere the prisoner he kept in chains, Noor left no one unmoved. Yet her quiet charisma made fancy corrupt fact. In recent years, two colourful novels have embroidered her tale with the interests and penchants of their authors: the French writer Laurent Joffrin's frankly romanticised All That I Have, and Shauna Singh Baldwin's more politically engaged The Tiger Claw.

However, the recent declassification of personal files has allowed the always-murky deeds of SOE and its "F Section" agents who spied (and died) in France to emerge further into the light of history. Fresh material surfaced when, last year, Sarah Helm's A Life in Secrets traced the biography of Vera Atkins: the SOE staff officer who, plagued by remorse at the hideous fate of so many of her F Section "girls", made a secret postwar enquiry into their betrayal and capture. Now, Shrabani Basu - a historian and journalist based in London as correspondent for an Indian newspaper group - has pieced together Noor's story more fully and reliably than ever before in a new biography, Spy Princess.

For Basu, "60 years after the war, Noor's vision and courage are inspirational". She has proposed to English Heritage that a blue plaque should mark Noor's address at 4 Taviton Street in Bloomsbury, and a decision will be made in June. Thanks to her book, a new generation can grasp what Noor did, and how she did it, with much greater clarity. Yet the "why" remains, in some sense, as elusive as ever.

Noor Inayat Khan was the great-great-great granddaughter of Tipu Sultan, the Muslim ruler of Mysore whose celebrated military prowess stalled the advance of East India Company forces at the end of the 18th century. Ever after, the British in India treated the family with the utmost suspicion. Yet Hazrat, her father, turned his back on this rebel and warrior tradition when he became a Sufi teacher and founded an order to spread - via music - his peaceful, tolerant and non-dogmatic faith to the world. A gifted singer and instrumentalist from a family of virtuosi, he met his American wife on tour in California. By the time Noor was born, in January 1914, the Inayat Khans were living and performing in Moscow, and her mother, the former Ora Ray Baker, had donned sari and veil as "Amina Begum".

After an infancy in the chilly wartime squares of Bloomsbury, Noor grew up in the suburbs of Paris, at "Fazal Manzil": a much-loved house in Suresnes outside which a military band still plays in her honour every 14 July. The eldest child of four, seen by all as kind, vague and artistic, she suddenly had to take charge of the family when her father's death on a visit to India in 1927 left her mother immobilised by grief. For the first, but not the last, time, crisis turned Noor the dreamer into Noor the leader.

In the 1930s, Noor studied music (especially the harp) at the Paris conservatory, and child psychology at the Sorbonne. She also became a talented writer and broadcaster of children's stories. On Amazon you can find Noor's Twenty Jataka Tales (1939): charming Buddhist fables in which, eerily, animals overcome their fragility to perform feats of bravery and sacrifice. At this time, she got engaged to a pianist of Jewish origin, one aspect - together with rumours of a later, wartime engagement to a fellow British officer - of a still-mysterious emotional life.

After Germany invaded France in June 1940, Noor the Muslim Sufi pacifist - and passionate believer in India's right to independence from colonial rule - made the moral choice that fixed the course of her life, and death. She and her brother Vilayet decided, in the face of Nazi aggression, that non-violence was not enough. They jointly vowed that they would work - as Vilayat told Shrabani Basu in 2003 - "to thwart the aggression of the tyrant".

Surviving the chaos of the mass flight from Paris to Bordeaux, they made a dramatic seaborne escape to England. There, Noor volunteered for the WAAF (Women's Auxiliary Air Force) and started on the long road of signals and wireless training that would lead her - a woman raised in France, perfectly bilingual, and with advanced radio skills - to recruitment as a secret agent in November 1942. Selwyn Jepson, the novelist-turned-spy who first interviewed her for SOE, later found himself remembering Noor with a "very personal vividness... the small, still features, the dark quiet eyes, the soft voice, and the fine spirit glowing in her". No one ever forgot Noor, or ever felt indifferent about her, though some SOE trainers doubted her suitability for espionage and tried to block her progress into the field.

They failed, and within days of her arrival in France in June 1943 she had proved them wrong. As the broken Prosper network of Resistance cells collapsed, Noor dodged from safe house to safe house in Paris, outwitting the Gestapo and transmitting messages with immense speed and accuracy in hostile conditions. "Single-handedly," according to Basu, "she did the work of six radio operators." In London, code-master Leo Marks noted that "her transmissions were flawless, with all their security checks intact".

With F Section still in disarray, but starting to rebuild thanks to her work, Noor was finally betrayed in October - probably by Rene Garry, sister of her first contact in Paris. Within minutes of being taken to the Gestapo HQ at 84 avenue Foch, she had climbed onto a bathroom window ledge in an escape attempt. Forced by the Germans to keep up radio transmissions (the "radio game" inflicted on captured agents), Noor duly sent the agreed 18-letter signal to alert SOE about her capture. It was ignored: one of a catalogue of SOE blunders. Later in her interrogation, she joined with other agents to plan another daring escape that involved loosening, and then removing, the bars on their windows. It almost succeeded - ironically, a simultaneous RAF air raid on Paris prompted a sudden security check.

Now viewed as incorrigibly dangerous and uncooperative, Noor was sent in November 1942 to Pforzheim prison in Germany, where - bound by three chains, in solitary confinement - she endured 10 months of medieval abuse. She ranked as a Nacht und Nebel ("Night and Fog") inmate, earmarked only for oblivion and death. Shackled, starved, beaten, she never talked. Then, in September 1944, came the transfer to Dachau along with three other female agents, and the end of her sufferings.

Knowing the whole truth - or almost the whole truth - about Noor does not make her any less paradoxical. Basu, who quashes so many myths about this "Muslim woman of Indian origin who made the highest sacrifice for Britain", also stresses that she fervently backed the struggle for Indian liberty. Indeed, Noor shocked - and maybe rather impressed - the interview panel when she went for an WAAF commission in 1942 by arguing that, after the war, she might feel obliged to fight the British in India. That makes her - although a commissioned British officer, and a holder of the George Cross - a curious national heroine. As for her Muslim identity, the Inayat Khans' brand of all-inclusive Sufism would count as heresy or worse to the kind of hardliner who now presumes to speak for Islam in and to the West.

The key to her career may be that this child of a liberal, cultured home freely chose her fate. She chose to fight Nazism; she chose to do it alongside the British; she chose the risks of espionage; and she chose to stay in Paris when SOE ordered her home. At a memorial service in Paris, General de Gaulle's niece summed up her achievement: "Nothing, neither her nationality, nor the traditions of her family, none of these obliged her to take her position in the war. However, she chose it. It is our fight that she chose, that she pursued with an admirable, an invincible courage." When she died with "freedom" on her lips, it was hers. And it was ours as well.

zoyah thumbnail
Movie Preview: RACE

Banner: Dharma Productions
Cast: Sanjay Dutt, John Abraham, Kareena Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh
Director: Soham Shah
Producer: Karan Johar
Music Director: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy
Lyrics: Javed Akhtar
Cinematography: Santosh Thundiyil
Dialogues: Anurag Kashyap
Choreography: Farah Khan

Karan Johar has announced his next film which will be directed by Soham Shah, who had earlier directed 'Kaal' for the same production house. The film has been titled 'Race' and stars Sanjay Dutt, John Abraham, Riteish Deshmukh and Kareena Kapoor in pivotal roles.

The musical trio of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy has been signed to compose music for the film. The same set of music directors had earlier composed music for Dharma Productions's Kal Ho Naa Ho and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

Javed Akhtar has been signed to pen the lyrics for the film. Farah Khan will choreograph and direct the dance sequences in the film. Apart from this, Anurag Kashyap will write the dialogues for the film and Santosh Thundiyil of 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', 'Waqt: A Race against Time' and 'Krrish' fame will handle the cinematographic department.

Soham Shah's directorial debut 'Kaal' was an unusual entry in the film making era. The film was based on wild life and spirit. After his innovative stint, the young director will don the captain's cap yet again for a bigger 'Race'.

Sanjay Dutt and John Abraham will share the silver screen yet again after Sanjay Gupta's Zinda. Their performance was quivering in Zinda. The film also stars Kareena Kapoor which will mark her comeback in Dharma Productions after Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham. She was the first choice for the role of Naina Catherine Kapur in Nikhil Advani's directed 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' but due to money issues, opted out of the movie. Preity Zinta later did the role.
zoyah thumbnail
I share a great relationship with Kareena's mom: Shahid Kapur

It's become a journo norm nowadays.. and a convenient one for both sides. Sms a message, then the recipient messages back.. a time is fixed.. and in this case, the interviewee is on the dot when he calls back.

The sound is crystal clear, no interruptions.. though one can imagine the relative cool weather at the hill town he's shooting in right now.

Shahid Kapur sounds youngish, spontaneous.. though he does pause before questions that he feels are prying.. mercifully, he's not the sort to say, "Can we avoid that please?" He does his job, I do mine. The evidence:

Hello. From the look of things, you have cut down on your public appearances with Kareena Kapoor. Is that because, as a couple, you dread an overkill of publicity?
Kareena and I love going out. But when it comes to standalone bytes or quotes which have nothing to do with my film, I prefer not to talk at all.. in any case, we have both been out of town.. so where's the question of making public appearances?

You must have heard this. When Randhir Kapoor was asked to suggest a pet name for you on Koffee with Karan, he said, "Dodo."
(Laughs) Did he say that? That's so sweet of him. The Kapoor family is known for its humour.. particularly the one-liners.

Is it true that Kareena's mother, Babita, doesn't approve of your relationship with her?
(Sternly) I don't talk about these things. Why should she have a problem with me? I have great respect for every member of Kareena's family. In fact, I share a great relationship with her mom.

Your dance guru Shiamak Davar says that you should have stuck with him for a while.. instead of branching out as an actor. Is there any problem between Shiamak and you?
Not at all. I take that as a compliment. It's really kind of him to think that I should have been with him.

Okay, I hear you had a blast in Manali. (Laughs)
Kind of.. and right now it's pretty beautiful in Shimla. Kareena and I have been shooting for Imtiaz's (Ali) film for a month now. We've shot in Manali, Khandala and Patiala.. soon we'll be off to Jaipur. It's a road film.. that's why we've been hopping from one place to another.

Your screen chemistry with Kareena hasn't worked in three films. Isn't Imtiaz Ali's film a gamble for you then?
After Fida and 36 Chinta Town, I realised our pairing was bogged down by great expectations. I didn't anticipate such a strong reaction to our screen pair. That's when we sat back and allowed the storm to sweep by. It's after much deliberation that we signed this film.

Are you doing Raj Kumar Santoshi's film which pairs you with your father (Pankaj Kapur)?
I met Rajji. I'd love to work with him. But the ball is in my father's court. If he gives his go-ahead, the project should start soon.

What about editor Bela Sehgal's first directorial film with Rani Mukherji?
I don't know who the heroine is, but I can confirm that I'm doing Bela's film.

Can you tell me about Aziz Mirza's film with Vidya Balan?
It's a breezy love story, set mostly abroad.

Isn't it strange that your new bunch of films cast you opposite heroines who are older than you?
(Laughs out aloud) I never thought of that. I don't bother about such things. It's my director's prerogative to cast whoever he or she wants to.

Chalo, okay. Now what on earth are you doing in the star-packed Fool N Final?
I do have a substantial role. I did the film purely for emotional reasons.. for the director. Ahmed (Khan) has been a friend since years. And see, multi-starrers have clicked in the last few years. The advantage is that its success or failure can be shared by all the actors.. unlike solo hero films.

Look at Omkara.. there were so many actors..and all of them acted so brilliantly. (Laughs) I'd give a leg and a foot for Saif Ali Khan's role.

I can't imagine you playing Langda Tyagi. You look too young for the role.
You may be right.. perhaps after a few years, I could play such a role.

Do your boyish, chocolate looks sometimes limit you as an actor?
Not really.. other actors can't do what I can...and vice versa.

After Vivaah, is Sooraj Barjatya repeating you in his next film?
I do wish and hope that he casts me. But it's unlikely that he'll make a film in the near future. He takes time to make his movies. But let me wait patiently for his next film.. I'll call him then, (ha ha) I'll make a 1000 calls if I have to.

After Vivaah, you've become very pricey, going to the extent of hiking your price to Rs 1.5 crore a film. True?
(Laughs) Sorry dude, I don't discuss my price in print.. anyway, whatever I get after tax is very little. No yaar, just kidding.. I'm charging the price that I deserve.

For my first film (Ishq Vishk), I was paid less than Rs 1 lakh. At least, I'm in a better financial position today. Right now, my focus is not on making money.. it's on choosing the right projects.

Talk is that you've replaced Shah Rukh Khan in Aziz Mirza's camp and Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's. Have you heard about that?
Yeah, I have. Someone told me about this.. and I could only laugh in response. I can never ever dream of replac ing the two actors that you've named. Com pared to them, I'm an under-achiever.

Also, I don't think there are camps in our business. (Laughs) Aren't they just tents of cloth in which people stay outdoors? No seriously, 'campism' is a media-created word. For some, it may mean a com fort zone.

If a director and actor like Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro, have a com fort level, that's great. It's like in cricket.. if the opening pair of batsmen are getting in the runs, why should they be changed?

zoyah thumbnail
No Laxmi for Boney!
Friday, May 25, 2007 20:58 IST

The last few years have not been the best of times for Boney Kapoor. When sources insisted that steel magnate Laxmi Mittal was about step in to bail Boney out of the rut, we did think it was possible.

But the producer is quick to negate the story. Boney, who is Los Angeles at the moment, told us, "No this is absolutely false. There is no truth to these rumours."

Boney has not been able to release some films even after the success of 'No Entry' due to losses incurred after repeated earlier flops.

Naturally there are lots of expectations from his next venture - the Shahid Kapoor starrer 'Milenge Milenge'.

So when is the movie releasing? "Well, let's talk about this and anything else after I return to India," he ended. (contributed by Noyon Jyoti Parasara)
zoyah thumbnail
Finally we can stop believing in all the rumors that are going out these days ...that's great!! can't wait!!

'Making Of Omkara' on the shelves

We all have savored Vishal Bharadwaj's "Omkara" and now it is time to saor the making of Omkara. It was easily one of the best movies in 2006 and probably the best movie to be written a book on. Stephen Alter, the author known for his nostalgia-filled writing, is the author of this memorable description. He is also Tom Alter's First Cousin.

Steve refers that Hindi Cinema is not new to him, "Earlier Govind Nihalani gave me the opportunity to write the English dialogues of Tamas. This was different. Here I got to see how an idea is mounted on celluloid. I really liked Vishal's pursuit for perfection. Look the way he managed to mould the regular Bollywood stars to give once in the lifetime kind of performances. To make the book even more interesting I have included interviews of some of my favourites in the industry like Mahesh Bhatt, Shekhar Kapur, Javed Akhtar, M.F. Hussain and Prahlad Kakkar talking about how Bollywood has shaped up over the years. I wanted to include Karan Johar as well, but could not catch hold of him." The book will also have 16 Black and White stills from the film. So you movie buffs over there catch hold of the book before the stock ends.
zoyah thumbnail
lajjo has not been shelved: AR Rahman EnlargeAR Rahman has also composed the music of Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha Akbar.
Ads By Google
Bollywood Wedding Pics
Aishwarya Rai marries Abhishek Bachchan in wedding of the year
www.thefirstpost.co.
A.R. Rahman Album Alert
Never miss a new album by A.R. Rahman - get free email alerts!
www.myhound.com
Aishwarya Rai
All about Aishwarya Rai. Photos, biography, news.
theprogrammingblog.c
ALSO READ
AR Rahman unveils anti-poverty anthemDecember 22, 2006
I don't feel insecure: RahmanOctober 13, 2006Rachana Dubey
Email Author
Mumbai, May 26, 2007
First Published: 11:25 IST(26/5/2007)
Last Updated: 11:47 IST(26/5/2007)

His month-long U S tour kicks off on Sunday. Before whizzing off, A R Rahman was in town for quick chats with the media. Some questions:
News is that you've teamed up with Subhash Ghai again after Kisna.
Nothing like that. We were working on a movie called Motherland. It didn't happen because he had date hassles with his hero. But we've been in touch. Now, he's come up with Yuvraj.. which I've accepted.

You're judging the Tamil music band hunt show Oo La La?
Yes, with Vasundhara Das but it's not on a national level. Right now, we're only doing 20 episodes. It's restricted to Tamil Nadu. If it clicks there, we'll try to push it to the national level. Large-scale ventures are possible only if there's time.

What's the news on your music for the stage show, Lord of the Rings?
The preview is on in London already. It releases on June 19. The preview has drawn positive reviews. I'm quite overwhelmed with that because I've worked on it for quite a while.

After asking her to sing for me for 17 years, my sister did just that in Sivaji. I don't think I'll have to wait that long for Himesh. It's on the cards. It should happen soon. You're suddenly into several anthems.
(Laughs) No, no, it's just that lots of companies approach me for anthems. The idea has to connect with me instantly, as with Pray for me Brother. Taj is aimed at creating awareness to get the Taj into the list of the Seven Wonders of the World. Anthems seem to find me.

Is Himesh Reshammiya singing for you?
(Laughs) Of course, I remember he wanted to sing for me. After asking her to sing for me for 17 years, my sister did just that in Sivaji. I don't think I'll have to wait that long for Himesh. It's on the cards. It should happen soon.

What went wrong between Farah Khan and you for the music of Om Shanti Om?
She approached me for her film. I placed a condition for 33 per cent of the music rights. She refused that and the deal fell through. I forgot about it but I don't believe she has. I can't believe she's gone on record saying all kinds of things about me.

After that, everyone who comes to me is mentally prepared for my terms and conditions. These terms are followed all over the world, so why not here?

Sivaji seems to have generated quite a bit of buzz in Chennai.
Thank you. After a long time, I've composed music, which is completely commercial. It's quite peppy and entertaining with all the variety you can think of.

Why have you done fewer Hindi films?
(Smiles) I don't think so. I've done quite a few Hindi films. In fact people down South complain that I do more Hindi films than South Indian films.

Lajjo has been shelved.What happens to the compositions you've done for it?
Excuse me! The film has not been shelved. You can't take frivolous news reports and the Internet as your Bibles. No official word hasbeenissued.The film is on. I've finished 80 per cent of its score yesterday. Mani (Ratnam) and I worked on some details of its music last evening.
Don't you think you've become synonymous with period Hindi films?
I love doing history-oriented projects. They give me a broader canvas, whether it's Lagaan, Mangal Pandey or Jodha Akbar.

Aren't there 12 songs in Jodha Akbar?
Ooof! Who told you? There are only six songs in the film.

A qawwali is already being talked about. Really?
That's good news for me. But I can't officially talk about it right now.

What's next?
(Smiles) Mr Ghai's on my platter and Aamir Khan's Gajini.

zoyah thumbnail
Kareena Kapoor in a love story with Harman
20th May 2007 21.23 IST
By ApunKaChoice

The stories of 'cold war' between Kareena Kapoor and Harman Baweja can bite the dust.

Kareena had upset Harman and his father, filmmaker Harry Baweja, when she had walked out of their film Love Story 2050 after shooting a few scenes. The movie will be Harman's launch pad and is being directed by Harry.

Kareena's departure from the project did give a jolt to the movie's progress. But Harman's good friend Priyanka Chopra was promptly signed in to take Kareena's place in the film.

Ever since there have been talks and gossips of strained equation between Kareena and Harman.

But now, Kareena has reportedly agreed to act with Harman in a TIPS movie that will be directed by Mohit Suri . The film, yet untitled, will be a romantic story.

Kareena is quite an admirer of Mohit Suri's work in films like Zeher , Kalyug and Woh Lamhe .

Bebo also says she has no problems working with Harman. She also clarifies that there never was any kind of strain between them.