Update 8th February 2007

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail
😭 😭 😭
am really sad
thx sree di for the update
punjabi girl thumbnail
I am so mad right now. Why can't Aprita tell titli she will surely believe her. I hate when they make the storylines like this and play around with unborn babies. What is the point of having sneha in show. It just makes no sense.
sg2600 thumbnail
thanks for the update
I dont know why Arpita is so scared of sneha, Its sad Sneha is making use of Arpita's innocence and ignorence. Even if Sneha makes allegations against arpita, there is always dna testing to prove that Dhruv is the father.
I am really curious about what Nih is going to do abt her pregnancy? How did she have a relationship with Shivam when she loved Rudr so much(as she claimed)? Then why does she think she is morally eligible to tell Dhruv that he should live in only Vedika's memories and that he should not love Arpita?

crystallove thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I really feel sorry for Nih. and Aripta they are both happy but sadness is aroudn them. Nih who is finally pregnanat is pregnant for the wrong one and Aripta is a victim of sneha plot.

When would they just tell the truth and face the consequences I mean Dhruv asked to tell him what happen that night, he neves suspected her even after he found her at the hotel when she said she was going temple. He believes something happen that night and now she have to lie to him.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arpita should tell him the truth
what is she doing?????????????
nathalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg2600

thanks for the update
I dont know why Arpita is so scared of sneha, Its sad Sneha is making use of Arpita's innocence and ignorence. Even if Sneha makes allegations against arpita, there is always dna testing to prove that Dhruv is the father.
I am really curious about what Nih is going to do abt her pregnancy? How did she have a relationship with Shivam when she loved Rudr so much(as she claimed)? Then why does she think she is morally eligible to tell Dhruv that he should live in only Vedika's memories and that he should not love Arpita?

i totally agree with u...its just like i said yesterday...the writers think that we r stupid!

angel05 thumbnail
thnxs..... aprita shud hve tld dhruv da truth sooooo stupid
mital5-5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks

this is never going to end
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wht the heck,,, then whos kid is itt 😕