JHJL-Suggestion and Comments

cheri thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone,

-In this thread if you would like to see something added to the new Jite Hai Jiske Liye Forum, let us know here. You can also offer your ideas, suggestions, feedback, complains to improve and make the forum more better.

-Incase you are not comfortable to post something here, you can PM
manjot.

-Please do not post a reply such as "Thanks". Use the Thank You button instead.

-I am sure that we all can make Jite Hai Jiske Liye Forum the best place to be in! If we all contribute with our ideas, quality posts etc, we can grap more and more members. Jite Hai Jiske Liye is a very good serial and so we would like to have such posts which will attract more members so that the forum remains active.

-So for that we are planning to organize some cool & happening stuffs for Jite Hai Jiske Liye members to enjoy so that we all could stay together here.

-Friends, we believe we have many creative members around here so incase if any of you have got some cool, awesome,amazing ideas of what we can do in this section do not hesitate to suggest it to us, no matter from which corner the idea comes we will surely consider if its worth.

-So come forward with all your creative contest ideas, games ideas.. say it here with details of what you want to see here.

-We will surely try our best to organize it for you all.
Thanks to everyone for your support and co-operation.

IF. Dev Team

Edited by manjot - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think we should have some contest.. 😃
Hilarious thumbnail
I think we should discuss how this show and its TRPs could improve to be as hit as Kyunkii. 😆 It could include different stars, effects, tracks, chemistry, dialogues, or anything! Shall we?   ðŸ˜³ Edited by Hilarious - 17 years ago
hassi786 thumbnail
                   Jeete hain jiske liye

Chupke chupke gaye sapne ankhon mein khile hain ankhon mein khile hain zindigi ki har rahe mere sang chale hain mere sang chale hain mere sang chale hain haste haste kitte hi moor aye dhande meethe yaadein hum dor laye jeevan ki raho mein humne churaye khushi ke liye hum jeete hain jiske liye hum jeete hain jiske liye jeete hain hai jiske liye

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys i think we shld think of creating a banner for dos forum like the other forum have..wid al the carechtres including ofcorse nw d new gen too..what say?
nikin2006 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
can someone post the title track audio of JHJL
i love the lyrics and the tune
so if ne1 has it plz let me know and it it is posted already just giv me a buz as for where it is.....
thnx