newest promo.....ghanti baj gayi

mera_zahaan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ok so we have a new promo

it shows arjun standing in the middle of road and vehicles pass by him in super speed, then it shows bhumi putting mehndi dressed in shaadi ka joda. and the backround says  "jab saath  the tab ehsaas hi nahi hua, jab dur hue to pata chala humari dhadkano pe kuchh unka hak bhi chalta hai"

finally arjun ki ghanti to baj gayi, hope its not too late, run arjun run

Edited by mera_zahaan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiNa58 thumbnail
YES!!! I just saw it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope he'd stop her wedding on time & tell her that he loves her...! Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
nesha thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒi am amazed but very๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks for this super news๐Ÿ˜† !!!!bas ab bhanvri ko heritage house mein lekar hi aanaa.

bubbles thumbnail

i'm sooooo happy!!!! lol

i just hope that he gives her a big hug and tells her his feelings- before the wedding of course! lol

i hope the updates are on time- where i live we are about 2 weeks behind, or maybe even more

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt worry that he will he has to after all he is arjun i just hope i get to see it...rite now no cable at my place will get it once my exams get over and tat will be on this friday so hope this happens after tat...wow wat aline dhakono mein unka kuch unka hak bi chalta hai
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i havent seen it....yah now only one way...run arjun run!!!! finally the moment has come which we all been waiting .....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow at last arjun realised
QueenE thumbnail

Can someone translate what the backgroud says in English please.

Esther

mera_zahaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Esther Miller

Can someone translate what the backgroud says in English please.

Esther

when we were together, couldn't realise only, today when we are so far away then i know that you also have some right on  my heart  beats.

fazool thumbnail
now c the latest promo......... it is that arjun is atanding and he thinks one girl to be bhanvri and actualy she is not!! then one girl puts a hand on his shoulder and he says "Tum!" dunno who is she!