2 D's in conversation.........

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I like to thank bomby, sumaya & pm. I got these pics from your post & made this. I did not want to mess up your post, this is not very funny like yours, so I decided to post it separately. I was just listening to songs by Bryan Adams so twisted them & put it here. Enjoy..................

Disha thinking....................

Here I am - so young and strong
Right here in the place where I belong
It's a new world - it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day - in a new land
And it's waiting for me. Lalalalalalalalalla

Dk to Disha...........

Sorry hon, the paper weight lost direction and it turned, nothing to hurt you. Babe believe it, every word I say is true.Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you....lalalalalallallalla

Dk.........Disha I know things went wrong but your scent lingers. Don't lay our love to rest 'cause we could stand up to test. We have got everything and more than we had planned, more than the rivers that run the land. We've got it all in our hands. Now it is all for love. I'm holding the one I love the most and  the one I need, 'cause when it's all for one, it's one for all, let's make it all, all for one and all for love.

Disha........Dk, through the good times and the bad…… I'll be standing' there by you. I'll worship you, you are my God.

Dk.....And now the times are changin' look at everything that's come and gone. Into the boundary, Of each married man, sweet deceit comes calling and negativity lands. Cold cold heart, hard done by you. Some things look better baby, just passing through.........

DK....We are alone and wild and free. Now nothin' can take you away from me.Baby you're all that I want. When you're lyin' here in my arms, I'm findin' it hard to believe......are we in heaven?

Disha....Ya - nothin' could change what you mean to me.Oh there's lots that I could say. But just hold me now, cause our love will light the way.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Mink thinks that promises may get friends or love but it is performance that keeps them!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was so nice mink di. I really liked it. awesome work.
queen-bee thumbnail

Hi Happe,

Tusse ithhe!! Wonderful to have u in Td. Keep coming & posting. I'm glad u liked it. Right now, I'm rotting in wet & wild Seattle, missing my San Jose😭. I don't know why I came here, no cable, only my lappy to cheer me up.😡

lalgulab thumbnail
very nice Mink! 👏  You've got all my fav scenes covered.. well almost all 😉😆
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Minku trust you to send this lovely post.  I just loved it very much.  The dialogues suit our 2Ds to the T.  Just hoping the good times come for both of them very soon in the serial. 

Just now a program was going on Zee TV, Kahiye Toh, the one hosted by Pori.  They showed the TD stars on the sets of TD.  It was lovely.  Disha looks very cute and they even showed DK.  He was telling how it is like a picnic for them on the sets of TD.  It seems he used to wait for what Sum and the others used to bring for lunch and they all sit together and have a good meal.  And Sum is like a mother to him even off the sets.  I know Minks what I have written does not correlate to your post, but I just felt like jotting it down as it was going on simultaneously while I was reading your post.

queen-bee thumbnail
Hi Vidya, It is good that u wrote abt Kahiye Toh, we don't get that prog here, good to hear abt Td's cast. anyway I'm in wildreness so no dish and no disha fisha for me. Me too hopping for the best. As promised if Dk is not coming back next week I'm breaking RG's head!!😉
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Minks what are you doing in wilderness?  Hunting-shunting kar rahe ho kya?  RG ka sar phodne line mein sabhi khade hai, including myself.  She really has changed the disha of such a beautiful serial.  why couldnt she just stick to the concept of the beauty and the beast?
lalgulab thumbnail

lagta hai Mink is target practicing out in the wilderness.  Apparently SJ wasn't big enough for practicing.. kyun Mink? 😉  waise hum bhi toh khade hai sar phodne ke liye uss line mein

queen-bee thumbnail

Gulabo, u got it. SJ is so crowded can't do much. Ya, Vidya target practice kar rahi hu.

Are yaar, got here coz of my hubby he got stuck here so thought I'll give him a surprise but he is so busy & now I think I would have been better off in SJ. Aa he gaye hu tho practice he kar lu. Looks like there is no such thing as a perfect person, so u have to find someone that's just messed up enough for u to deal with.This I just learned, along with the notion that some things simply are not worth fighting over. 😉

Rd, I tell u has gone insane turned our blazing DK to a jaded DK, I really don't know what she want's to show. Everyone has some darkness in them per yaha tho sab kaala he kaala  hai ,all our bad who were good r also turning bad. Probably negativity & tears get them going.🤢 😡

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice work mink, TD was so good in past with lots of romantic moments, I wonder if we ever get to see those good and romantic days again!!!!!!!!

Vidya, thanks for the info about Kahiye to, can you please tell if this was some old programme because Sumi is no longer amoung the cast, so it has to be some old interview.

DK was also there this sounds really great because if it is a new interview then we still have hopes that Ashish wo'nt be replaced.

maya