Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Celebration thread turned into rant thread people are going to be confusedsmiley39 smiley36

Hum rant karke celebrate kar rahe hain smiley41 

I am sure silent readers (if any) are having fun reading these rants smiley40 smiley37

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Hum rant karke celebrate kar rahe hain smiley41 

I am sure silent readers (if any) are having fun reading these rants smiley40 smiley37

Atleast the silent readers who follow the show understand the fans' emotions , I'm worried about other I-F users who simply clicked this thread in the global threads section out of curiosity smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Phir main konsa Vanshaj dekhungi? smiley36

I watch Vanshaj only for Neil smiley14 

Mohit kahi aur dikhega, where he will get his due screen space and importance like he got in Satrangi smiley42

Haa to main bhi kaunsa dikhne waali hai ...

Main to kitni baar bola hai that they should end neil's character....Naa koi individual track dete...na neivika me kuch thang ka dete hai...Naa as a saarthi koi importance dete hai...faaltu me talent waste ho Raha hai

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Let's talk about something GOOD smiley36

HE asked her permission Chudiyaan pehnane se pehle saying practice Karna Hai smiley32 smiley37

PSX_20240525_224452.jpg

PSX_20240525_224517.jpg

Neil several times raised the topic of HER Marriage that day, 

HE WANTS to MARRY HER smiley42 

PSX_20240523_210653.jpg

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Haa to main bhi kaunsa dikhne waali hai ...

Main to kitni baar bola hai that they should end neil's character....Naa koi individual track dete...na neivika me kuch thang ka dete hai...Naa as a saarthi koi importance dete hai...faaltu me talent waste ho Raha hai

They won't kill Neil, if they kill NEIL out of everyone the whole concept of Good win over Evil will go for a toss! So smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Atleast the silent readers who follow the show understand the fans' emotions , I'm worried about other I-F users who simply clicked this thread in the global threads section out of curiosity smiley37

They will get even more curious about all these khoon kharaba and start watching Vanshaj smiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

They won't kill Neil, if they kill NEIL out of everyone the whole concept of Good win over Evil will go for a toss! So smiley36

Vo to pata hai nai maarenge...varna yuvika ki life me romance ka tadka kaun daalega

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Vo to pata hai nai maarenge...varna yuvika ki life me romance ka tadka kaun daalega

Romance K liye they can bring any Tommy Herry etc but it's the CHARACTER NEIL that binds Bharadawaj and Nagars, that reflects the PREM Aura in Nagar's specifically in Yuvika's life. 

Killing NEIL means Killing PREM once again that will make audience and Yuvika believe that Good can NEVER win against Evil. 

That's why killing Neil will ruin the baacha kuchaa essence of Vanshaj. 

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Romance K liye they can bring any Tommy Herry etc but it's the CHARACTER NEIL that binds Bharadawaj and Nagars, that reflects the PREM Aura in Nagar's specifically in Yuvika's life. 

Killing NEIL means Killing PREM once again that will make audience and Yuvika believe that Good can NEVER win against Evil. 

That's why killing Neil will ruin the baacha kuchaa essence of Vanshaj. 

Karna hai jo kare...kaunsa mere hisaab se show chalta hai...

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Karna hai jo kare...kaunsa mere hisaab se show chalta hai...

TU exactly chahti kyaaaa hai? Neil Zinda rahe ki Marrr jaaye? smiley36

Waise bhi Mohit isn't back yet so Neil aab kuch din dikhega nehi show mein. Now I don't have any reason to watch till Mohit returns smiley24