Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

I was given Miraya of the forumsmiley1

And dw I'm content with NIKHIL'S deathsmiley14

Yeah i knew that Forum-Miraya would be content with it smiley37

Forum-Dhanraj is proud of itsmiley37

Oh god people who have never watched the show but clicked the link of this thread cause it was in global announcemnt must be having a stroke trying to follow any of thissmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The EPISODE was actually GOOD in a sadistic way. 

Gonna make Episode Highlights smiley20

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Nikhil isn't alive, kyaaaa yaaar Gale ka nashhh katke mara, Kaise Zinda hoga woh? smiley7

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yeah i knew that Forum-Miraya would be content with it smiley37

Forum-Dhanraj is proud of itsmiley37

Oh god people who have never watched the show but clicked the link of this thread cause it was in global announcemnt must be having a stroke trying to follow any of thissmiley37

They should have understood kaisa show hai by checking the first post itself....collage of 3 almost dead bodies smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Lawyer hai, kala paisa lekar kale deeds chupaya hoga. Kala dhan sabko nhi batatesmiley37

Lawyers sabse zyaada kammatte hai...and he was legal head of mahajans for such a long time... initially they showed neil as a head of operations in resort which is again a high position....that's a different thing baad me neil ke profession ki aisi ki taisi kar dismiley39

So both are their profession combined..they earn well and must have good saving ..upar se family me bhi sirf 2 Jan hi hai khaane waalesmiley36....infact, in vidur's active year of working, he can buy his own home instead of living in mahajan campus...but bhardwajs ko hamesha mahajan ke rehmo-karam pe dikhaana hai isliye unhe professionally down dikhaate haismiley7

agreatwcr thumbnail

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: rbpll

Lawyers sabse zyaada kammatte hai...and he was legal head of mahajans for such a long time... initially they showed neil as a head of operations in resort which is again a high position....that's a different thing baad me neil ke profession ki aisi ki taisi kar dismiley39

So both are their profession combined..they earn well and must have good saving ..upar se family me bhi sirf 2 Jan hi hai khaane waalesmiley36....infact, in vidur's active year of working, he can buy his own home instead of living in mahajan campus...but bhardwajs ko hamesha mahajan ke rehmo-karam pe dikhaana hai isliye unhe professionally down dikhaate haismiley7

Exactly smiley35

Societal status me they must be differing just like Ambanis and Merchants. Lekin dikhate toh aise hai jaise Neil apne jaisa upper MIDDLE CLASS hosmiley11

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nikhil isn't alive, kyaaaa yaaar Gale ka nashhh katke mara, Kaise Zinda hoga woh? smiley7

Unhe agar dikhana hoga toh kuch bhi dikha denge...

But I still hope ki kuch ho jaye aur woh Bach jaye...

They showed gale ka Nash...katna and khoon...smiley3i missed it...thank Godsmiley6

Edited by asmitamohanty - 22 days ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Arreh CHUP rahoooo tum dono at least humare Bharadawajs aren't security guards smiley7 

I am traumatized after watching episode! smiley8

agreatwcr thumbnail

Team Gargi

Wahi na

Warna Miraya apne pyaar ko zinda dekhkar sadme me kyun jayegi?smiley39

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Mujhe kya pata? I didn't watch the episodes , you know cause you are  just back having watched the episode

I feel sorry for Miraya