Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

IMG_0809.jpeg

Bhai. I like crime thriller. Your recommendation ka series has 145 episodes when I checked on google. Makes me worried of this being another ITV show I should pass ? Are u sure 145 epi show is good ?

It is a crime thriller, most episodes have a single case, some cases go on for 2-3 episodes. It used to air on weekends. Watch the first 100-120 episodes. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sahleen Malhotra 

I recently started watching Arjun...it's good

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

it is!! smiley41smiley40 welcome to the fandom! Will wait for your reviews smiley42

BeingBlunt thumbnail

IMG_0809.jpeg

Bhai. I like crime thriller. Your recommendation ka series has 145 episodes when I checked on google. Makes me worried of this being another ITV show I should pass ? Are u sure 145 epi show is good ?

Bro. That's ITV. it a normal length show regards to that. smiley36 But this wasn't an ITV show. Of course if you compare with a foreign show then it would obviously be inferior. 

But it was very good episodic format show with a little bit of background stories. Like CID format. Every episode or a couple of episodes had diff stories and cases. But still every episode had a continuity related to the Hero's story.

https://www.hotstar.com/in/shows/har-yug-mein-aaega-ek-arjun/358

Also read this for a synopsis of what was the personal story of the lead. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165290129

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Finally. smiley39smiley32

I was Going to just tell you once again to watch. smiley36

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

It is a crime thriller, most episodes have a single case, some cases go on for 2-3 episodes. It used to air on weekends. Watch the first 100-120 episodes. 

behenji. Tota number is only 145. So almost all. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Bro. That's ITV. it a normal length show regards to that. smiley36 But this wasn't an ITV show. Of course if you compare with a foreign show then it would obviously be inferior. 

But it was very good episodic format show with a little bit of background stories. Like CID format. Every episode or a couple of episodes had diff stories and cases. But still every episode had a continuity related to the Hero's story.

thanks for this. So the lead ka story seems to be ridiculous due to actress issues ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I guess thatโ€™s the issue with such shows - if they perhaps stuck to super cop angle or had a solid story for lead progress but it gets hodge podgeโ€ฆ some western shows have also had issues on that front. 

Even family man largely works due to Manoj  and other cast also has been v good. ofc else it may well have not been as good. 

I will give it a try. See at least 5-10 epis and see how it goes. And I can always FF his life crap parts now that I know that part didnโ€™t really work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. 

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Added some pointers here, hope you wonโ€™t mind ๐Ÿ˜…

BeingBlunt thumbnail

thanks for this. So the lead ka story seems to be ridiculous due to actress issues ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I guess thatโ€™s the issue with such shows - if they perhaps stuck to super cop angle or had a solid story for lead progress but it gets hodge podgeโ€ฆ some western shows have also had issues on that front. 

Even family man largely works due to Manoj  and other cast also has been v good. ofc else it may well have not been as good. 

I will give it a try. See at least 5-10 epis and see how it goes. And I can always FF his life crap parts now that I know that part didnโ€™t really work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. 

Yes. Bang on. I think they were also trying to make it like a western show. Lead story in BG and then episodic format. smiley36 Itv has this series problem that once there is a couple story everything goes out for the window. 

And not once but this happened with Shaleen Twice. His recent show was same. smiley37Writers were confused whether to show the Army camp but more or the couple story more. In the end sab ka kachra ho gaya. smiley36smiley39

Watch and tell how you like it. smiley31

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

behenji. Tota number is only 145. So almost all. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

honestly, last ke 40 odd episodes main poore nahi dekhe, I was too done with it smiley36 it lost the charm.