firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 24 days ago

If Shivam takes a new show Ruhaan's marriage will happen for sure, smiley14

If Shivam had come back Ruhi could have been married to him and their daughter would have been one of the leads in next gen. Since Ruhi has not consummated their marriage there is no PL for next-gen. So it's Ruhaan's daughter who will be one of the leads next-gen. 

If Abhimaan leaves Ruhi on Mandap, soon there will be a leap Krish or Madhav may die. Armaan will blame Abhira and Abhira will run away and she will become pregnant. Armaan will see Ruhi taking care of the family during Ab's absence and the family forces them to get married.smiley36

The next-gen would be Ruhaan's daughter vs Abhimaan's daughter. smiley36

I just realized Garvita was part of baatein which was very close to zama habib. He will definitely have some soft corners for her. So he can use that in his story and whitewash roohismiley36

I guess it will be only 1 leap. There may not be any other leap post leap depending on trp the show may take next-gensmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Noor named the betis long ago Mahira and ruhani I was ROFL that time with cute names and her prediction. Like we predicted madhav ram ram only. Abhiras prayer vm relationship should be good and I don't want anything. She is yearning for ar love against her wish. So the first one goes in bin to give second one kuch nahi chahiye. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The way makers were openly showing ruhaan scenes, I was pretty sure that like past gen the fl and pl will be step sisters.. 

Rohit’s comeback added nothing to the storyline except a death blame on Ab.. it’s good makers scrapped his role and gave Shivam a lead role in a new show.. 

for kid leap separation Madhav can be used as a scapegoat.. yes garvita is pretty close with the team.. and in her character briefing she was told Ruhi is a very positive character and even now she said it’s 90 % positive… they will whitewash her character and give a good arc..

I have 2 guesses, either Madhav will stop the wedding and one month Ar ab will stay married, have gulu gulu and separation or ruhaan will get married but Ar ab end up having an affair which Ruhi and family will come to know, someone will die and separation… I would preferthe first option.. I don’t want the next “legacy kid” to be born out of wedlock

Edited by Firefly_shines - 24 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Noor named the betis long ago Mahira and ruhani I was ROFL that time with cute names and her prediction. Like we predicted madhav ram ram only. Abhiras prayer vm relationship should be good and I don't want anything. She is yearning for ar love against her wish. So the first one goes in bin to give second one kuch nahi chahiye. 

If madhav dies manisha will still have soft corner for AB. I feel it could be someone who is close to all. It could be manisha's husband too. or before leap they will get rid of manisha's family.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I am happy kahi toh guess sahi hua, warna last gen jo guess kiya zama ne uska ulta diya😅.. now I know how his brain works🤭

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

The way makers were openly showing ruhaan scenes, I was pretty sure that like past gen the fl and pl will be step sisters.. 

Rohit’s comeback added nothing to the storyline except a death blame on Ab.. it’s good makers scrapped his role and gave Shivam a lead role in a new show.. 

for kid leap separation Madhav can be used as a scapegoat.. yes garvita is pretty close with the team.. and in her character briefing she was told Ruhi is a very positive character and even now she said it’s 90 % positive… they will whitewash her character and give a good arc..

I have 2 guesses, either Madhav will stop the wedding and one month Ar ab will stay married, have gulu gulu and separation or ruhaan will get married but Ar ab end up having an affair which Ruhi and family will come to know, someone will die and separation… I would preferthe first option.. I don’t want the next “legacy kid” to be born out of wedlock

they may go in udariya or choti sardarni style fl will be made Ema and pl will be legal wife. they may end up with a hand hold or back hug or chunni roll,  later show kid. Because they are not caring any rista .

Shivam ko lead role mil gaya? Kaha? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

She has already shown pattern of prioritizing outsiders over family. So is baar hostel kids will be held hostage. She calls madhav as he is police. But he will not be on duty or already a retired police. Who tries saving the kids without any weapons and those guys will shoot him.smiley36

I can already imagine sequence in my mindsmiley36

Young madhav getting killed from @17:04 smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJ87I0UC6I

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

If madhav dies manisha will still have soft corner for AB. I feel it could be someone who is close to all. It could be manisha's husband too. or before leap they will get rid of manisha's family.

So.we are guessing it from long as after ak death or Rohits unshown death nothing is there. Manish said swarna yesterday agle saal kya hoga pata nahi so he too is in list. Yuvraj has to come to stir story again. If ruhis shadi is broken Manish will ramram 🤣🤣🤣

edited Gen 3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 23 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Shivam ko lead role mil gaya? Kaha? 

as per gossip dkp ka naya show