Feb 3rd Update - PRC

blamed_x_myself thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

In the mandir

Shera asks Prithvi to stop.. and then walks up to PRC and they have a lil talk..

P: tum..

S: we'll talk about that later..

P: but how'd you come in??

S: just as i will go outside.. lets go.. and they run..

The soldiers wonder why shanbhu havent come out yet.. and decide to go in and chekc it out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the jagaran..

Sanjam is dancing and is blocking baba's way out.. but baba leaves either way.. baba is on his way to the tent..

On the other hand.. prithvi is running towards baba's tent and enters.. and is hurring up and is putting the shivling back in its place.. and baba is shown walking toards the tent.. as prithvi after putting the shivling in baba's sandook is heading outside and baba is entering.. prithvi hides.. just then that dude.. sevak or something stops him..

S: baba.. baba.. that mandir.. somebody tried to enter the mandir..

B: what?? how did you know..

S: one of the soldier is hurt..

B: what? oh god.. (he checks in his sandook) thank god that false shivling is here.. im sure it was prithvi's friends.. tell chanakya to kill everyone one by one..

S: yes.. and leaves.

baba goes to sleep and prithvi manages to escape..

Jagaran..

N: surya hasnt come yet.. and baba has gone back to his tent also.. we should do something..

P: no.. surya said that he will come back here..

N: and he also said that until he comes dont let baba move.. what if something happens to surya??

Arjun comes running..

A: sanjam, pundir.. that shera.. ran away to prithvi after tying me up.. umm i mean he is behind surya..

P: i knew it..

N: if you dont move.. i will go and help him..

sanjam and arjun decides to go.. but chakradhar was listening to all this.. and he throws a knife at them.. and just then shera comes and saves them.. but sanjam and other dont know that..

Sanjam: good that you came.. (they start hitting him..) we were looking for you..

Shera: you are mistaken..

San: where is surya

Shera: why would i kill surya.. infact.. i saved you guys..

San: (he grabs his collarπŸ˜† some one asks him to leave it) i wont what will you do.. huh??

They all start fighting.. shera is winning.. πŸ‘ prithvi come and stops them..

Prithvi: hwat are you guys doing??

A: this is the one who followed you..

Pri: no arjun.. he saved me infact.. you are mistaken..

Shera: and that chanakya is trying to kill them now..

Pri: i know and I (his eyes stop at chanakya.. and chanakya runs.. but prithvi throws a knife.. and chanakya falls.. [nice aim.. must say.. πŸ‘πŸ‘] ) no one will come in my way now.. i will just have to wait till morning..

In the morning..

Main pandit opens the mandir.. and devrath, his son, and baba enter.. flash backs of baba's plans are shown as they are entering..  as in the plan.. they exchange the shivlings.. saving from main priests eyes.. devrath places the nag chatra.. and they leave saying om namah shivay.. prithvi is looking at everything.. he is wearing that rajasthani dress again..πŸ˜†

a blooper.. ok so prithvi was shown looking at them when they were exchanging the shivling.. so how come no one else did.. when they were standing right behing him..

B: you all can enter now..

and every one is shown praying lord shiv.. very sweet scene when sanyo and prithvi are bathing the shivling TOGETHER.. 😳 prithvi keeps looking at sanyo.. πŸ˜† and so is sanyo πŸ˜‰ they get up.. and prithvi very sweetly..

P: eat something now..??

they walk out..

baba's tent..

baba is placing that false shivling in some place..

B: now maharaj bhimdev can destroy ajmer easily.. hahahaha.. we must leave before everyone finds out about wrong shivling..

Sevank enters: baba.. baba.. nothing is happening to that shivling.. as if its not false and is the real one..

baba washes the gold off of the false shivling.. and is wondering how did htat happen.. prithvi as rajasthani dude enters..

P: i told you baba.. no one can close the doors of mandir for its bhakts.. (in rajasthani)

he takes off his fake mustache.. πŸ˜† and everything else..

B: PRC?? they both start fighting with a stick and a sword.. baba is winnign?? oh no wait.. our PRC is the best!! πŸ‘ and then the sevak runs out but prc's friends get him back.. oh god.. prithvi is the best.. a must watch this fight with baba.. its awesome.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ go prc aka rajat.. and go arjun too.. he threw his sword at that sevak when he was escaping.. and guess what he falls too.. πŸ˜† prithvi grabs his sword up to kill baba.. but baba asks him for mercy..

P: i wont leave to but i will punish you so that no one else will dare to do such again.. you have killed everyone's trust.. now raja someshwar will decide your fate.. i wont kill you at one condition.. if you send this fake shivling to bhimdev with my message (prc is smiling? why? πŸ˜• no anger? ) you lost bhimdev you lost..

Time to return back..

Prc with his friends and sanyo with hers are walking.. towards each other..

N: you won..

S: only cuz of your mannat.. thanx.. did you eat??

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arjun is giving prc a look like wth?? you are thanking her?? πŸ˜† its rly funny

N: no.. that..

S: we'll talk later.. first lets go eat.. (they start walking.. rest stop) are you not planning to come and eat?? (they all start walking)

everyone else is shown praying the lord.. who was in the yatra..

sanyo's tent..

sanyo is sitting all sad.. chamki comes..

C: sanyogita?? what happend??

S: idk.. i dont like to leave this yatra.. im used to everyone now.. especially surya..

C: what has happened to you??

S: chamki.. i primised surya that i will tell him everything after his mission is completed.. he did like my lie.. you knw what.. he had so many ?s in his eyes when he learned that im a princess.. he also has this one ?

C: what kind of ?

S: just that why did i lie to him..

River bank or somethin..

Prithvi and his friends near a river.. prithvi is throwing rocks..

A: i wish i could see bhimdev's face when he gets prithvi's message..

Pundir: if he thinks about even looking at ajmer.. i will snatch his eyes.. what happend Prithvi.

prc: do you know what pundir.. nandini is a princess.. (everyone is shocked..) i though we were good frieds why did hse lie to me??

A: but does she know that you are prithvi nowt surya?? you also lied to her..

Prc: you are right.. i should tell her the truth.. i will be back..

he runs towards nandini's tent.. but he finds no one there.. he is shocked and heart broken.. 😭 he tries to look around but seems futile.. he asks ppl but he learns that she left.. 😭😭

THE END..

sorry for the delay.. enjoy reading!! 😳

Love,

Divya!!

Edited by blamed_x_myself - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Hi, thnx for the fabulous update!! I hate the episode today though because of the ending 😭 It was so sad well lets see what happens tommarow! Once again thnx!!
Natsume thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u very much for the update 😊
avtab thumbnail
nicely written. she left or kidnaped by vimdev. or may b he follow her or may b they will not met now??????? πŸ˜•
gosh thumbnail
thanksssssssssss
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lotttttttttttttt
Thx for the nice update ,dear! 😊
blamed_x_myself thumbnail

Originally posted by: avtab

nicely written. she left or kidnaped by vimdev. or may b he follow her or may b they will not met now??????? πŸ˜•

no i dont think that she is kidnaped or anything.. she was too scared to face PRC at that point.. so i guess she decided to run away from surya's ?s.. πŸ˜†

who knowsπŸ˜•

Kishanjalan thumbnail
Really a good updame buddy I missed this episode ...thnx a lot

Rajat rocks !!!!
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
It was a great update. Thanx a lot 😊