name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 1 months ago

The Episode starts with Adi acting in front of the ministers. He recalls Kavya’s words. He gets an idea and says Kavya is amazing, she is with me. Kavya asks the peon about the DM. The peon says he has come. Kavya rushes and meets the DM Sir. She says I have rejoined today, I didn’t know you have come. The man says I will inform you when I come to office. She says sorry to get late, we shall talk about work. The man says we are talking about work only, I didn’t come here by shining in IAS academy in 3 years, a minister’s Bahurani will make me wait.

Kavya says I m sorry if you felt bad of my words, I want to lead Gomtinagar project. He asks her to go, the men will handle the work. He talks to Shubh. Kavya hears them. She says their thinking won’t change, I have to change it. CM asks Adi to tell 

his suggestion. Adi says everything is old here, I want to show you how to do both the things with treasury work, this is my low budget solution. The man says we have no money for CCTV. Adi says we will have old cameras, but put new boards, people will be scared seeing the new boards, they won’t know if the cameras are working, we can arrange mid day meals also. Everyone applauds him. Adi smiles.

Kavya comes to DM and says I have found the solution. Shubh comes. She shows the result of the plans. She says we have tested the recording. She says I have ended the crisis and finished my work on time. The man asks her to go. Shubh claps for her and smiles. Kavya and Adi come home. They meet and hug. She says boss is new and colleague is also new. Adi asks is he new joinee. She says yes, how was your day. He says it won’t be easy, they aren’t ready to accept any new politician. She says we will focus on our work, nothing can stop us, we will succeed. Sanjeev comes and asks them to go inside the house. Adi and Kavya see the puja going on. Sanjeev and everyone make Adi and Kavya ready as groom and bride. Main to tere naal…plays…

Adi says I will always respect you. Kavya asks for chilli guava icecream. Adi says done, I ordered it. Rajeev isn’t happy. Giriraj says congrats. Rajeev says you too. Giriraj says it was Adi’s first day, he has done well. Rajeev says Kavya is going well since always. Sanjeev announces Anjali’s performance. Anjali, Mayank and everyone dance. Rajeev taunts Adi about becoming minister by his dad’s help. He says you have to come upwards to become deserving of Kavya. Adi dances. Kavya asks for icecream. Adi gets it. Kavya eats it in haste. He asks what happened to you. She says I want more. Santu gets more icecream. She asks for spoon. He gets it. She eats it. She feels unwell. Anjali comes to her and asks the symptoms. Kavya asks her to say it. Adi comes there. Anjali smiles and sings. She says you are going to have a baby. Kavya recalls the DM’s words. She asks Anjali to wait, she will take the pregnancy tests done. Anjali says fine, I will call the doctor in the morning. Adi asks who is going to the doctor.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

An ok episode, nothing unexpected. As expected, the makers are already started to create misunderstandings/differences between Adi and Kavya.

I think, the makers have changed the main plot of the show completely.

Creating misunderstandings between AdYa has become the main plot whereas the work or remaining tracks are in the background.

rakeshopg thumbnail

The misunderstanding/differences already started in AdYa's life. After all the promises and vows, Kavya started hiding things from Adi (whether its about Shubh or her pregnancy..etc.).

It looked so forced and so unreal to see Kavya hiding things from Adi (whatever may be her reason), just after all the promises a few hrs before (not even days/months).

rakeshopg thumbnail

As expected, Rajiv is still not happy with Adi or his achievements.

Cannot understand, why he came to congratulate Adi/Pradhans with a bouquet, after Adi proved innocent? Where was his logics/thinking that time? Why didn't he say, Adi was proved innocent because he was the son of a minister?

This hatred/behavior doesn't look like logical anymore. It was so upto a certain point, but now it looks more forced.

I think, he is no different than Giriraj, when it comes to think about his daughter's happiness.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like Giriraj is already at his work, i.e. creating misunderstanding between Adi and Kavya. He may instigate Rajiv again and both with start to blame each other's child soon.

I think, its just a matter of time, they will start creating differences between Adi and Kavya again.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Looks like the new DM and Shubh both are put at place by Giriraj again. They are definitely here to create misunderstanding/rift between Adi and Kavya.

Hopefully, they don't bring Jaydeep as a villain here working with the new DM to harass Kavya again. That will be worse to see again, after making him a +ve character by the end his role.

Giriraj working with the DM and Shubh may look a bit logical, but not Jaydeep again.

Edited by rakeshopg - 1 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

AdYa re-marriage was a best plan, but not expected to be like what was shown. It could have been avoided completely, may be a simple dinner between both families could also serve the same.

It looked like a sequence to highlight Rajiv and his thoughts. Sad to see Rajiv's character now being going down slowly. He seems have to completely forgotten about her daughter/her happiness.

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago
Even I didn't like remarriage scenes it was random and then pregnancy symptoms with Anjali cheesy lines . I think the way Rajeev is behaving is correct when kavya was in coma adi didn't let them to have conversation with her, then all allegations, Malini behaviour, Rajeev job was taken away, mayank issues, Amma ji kand how can a dad forgive all these things and adi won election it's all with kavya help.even kavya was charged with murder case of omi and she alone fought for it and won. Adhiraj need to prove himself that he is A1 husband, son-in- law, son
Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago
Remarriage was random and too fast forward we don't even get chance to enjoy it