Done voting
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

I think first one.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love how we all collectively decided Nope. He is no way in love with Arshi. smiley37

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He picked Arshi long back and his folks were extremely happy with the alliance .. suddenly j came along and he felt attracted to her inner beauty and innocence and babu ji dhadaam se gir pade ishq mein!

Srishti dropped the bombshell about Rahul.. He had first hand knowledge about J’s friendship with Rahul and Srishti’s input forced him to back off.. but the heart wants what it wants 🙂☺️

As someone mentioned earlier he’s image conscious too, does not want disrupt the bachi kuchi shanti in that mad house!
Also he wants to continue his relationship with Arshi  and keep her happy as  he’s sure that atleast she loves him dearly ., thus, he’s resigned to his fate

Yesterday’s outburst: mein pyar ka natak nahin karta etc.. were all for our princess J only😍

verdict: He’s  been in love with Jhanak for sometime now but pretends to be oblivious 

Ps:  I feel  he also thinks J is too young for him to pursue anything beyond affection, so he suppresses his feelings..but it’s getting out of control now..

maybe it’s just me😉👆

Yeah, he's not letting the subconscious feelings surface smiley6 Which means he also hasn't realized it fully na?? I mean if he's sure of his love for Jhanak, I'm sure he will not marry Arshi....at this point I feel he's in a dilemma due to all these contradictory feelings that you mentioned.

Also Jhanak doesn't show her inner feelings either, that must be tough too.....age ka toh mujhe issue nahi lagta, but not sure.

Pyar ka natak....was that for Jhanak?? Or for himself?? I felt its both

1- He telling her abt hw she does natak (but is that keeping in mind Rahul?? or himself??)

2-He convincing himself that he loves Arshi (or does he know he loves Jhanak??)

Poora raitha phailaya hai inn dialogues ne smiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

Yeah, he's not letting the subconscious feelings surface smiley6 Which means he also hasn't realized it fully na?? I mean if he's sure of his love for Jhanak, I'm sure he will not marry Arshi....at this point I feel he's in a dilemma due to all these contradictory feelings that you mentioned.

Also Jhanak doesn't show her inner feelings either, that must be tough too.....age ka toh mujhe issue nahi lagta, but not sure.

Pyar ka natak....was that for Jhanak?? Or for himself?? I felt its both

1- He telling her abt hw she does natak (but is that keeping in mind Rahul?? or himself??)

2-He convincing himself that he loves Arshi (or does he know he loves Jhanak??)

Poora raitha phailaya hai inn dialogues ne smiley44

I agree confusion hi confusion 😔

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree confusion hi confusion 😔

This is Ussmiley37smiley37smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPnIboXHYk

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

In yesterday’s episode we saw Ani having a monologue about surrendering to fate. He suggested that wedding to Arshi was his destiny… Does that mean that it’s not his desire anymore? Is he in love with Jhanak? Or is he simply having second thoughts? Pls cast your vote..

IMHO - those chandeliers his fiancée wore and his future MIL’s congenial behavior could have pushed him to rethinksmiley37smiley37 

Spl mention Vidhya - the poll was her ideasmiley20

Bold - you should have added this as an optionsmiley36

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I love how we all collectively decided Nope. He is no way in love with Arshi. smiley37

hahaha yeah who would love such a mean person that has an even more evil mom - both wishing Jhanak a bachi to marry budda pathi or Tejas who  almost a budda pati 😂

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He picked Arshi long back and his folks were extremely happy with the alliance .. suddenly j came along and he felt attracted to her inner beauty and innocence and babu ji dhadaam se gir pade ishq mein!

Srishti dropped the bombshell about Rahul.. He had first hand knowledge about J’s friendship with Rahul and Srishti’s input forced him to back off.. but the heart wants what it wants 🙂☺️

As someone mentioned earlier he’s image conscious too, does not want disrupt the bachi kuchi shanti in that mad house!
Also he wants to continue his relationship with Arshi  and keep her happy as  he’s sure that atleast she loves him dearly ., thus, he’s resigned to his fate

Yesterday’s outburst: mein pyar ka natak nahin karta etc.. were all for our princess J only😍

verdict: He’s  been in love with Jhanak for sometime now but pretends to be oblivious 

Ps:  I feel  he also thinks J is too young for him to pursue anything beyond affection, so he suppresses his feelings..but it’s getting out of control now..

maybe it’s just me😉👆

Simply wow..😃

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I chose 3 yaar, unless I see him spell it, I am not going to believe anything else.period.😊