Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Respect increased for Arjun Kapoor, Ananya, Sarasmiley37 unpopular opinion - I don't get the hype for Janhvi's acting. People say she has improved blah blah..but I don't see any improvement. This girl & Janhvi are at the same level in acting 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

My god. The paint on my wall can act better than this. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Sonakshi controlling her laugh while Aditi thinking “lagta hain mera wooden acting ki taj khone ki waqt agaya hain”smiley36

The perpetual smile on her face, is it a surgery side effect? smiley5

Originally posted by: hasini009

Sonakshi controlling her laugh while Aditi thinking “lagta hain mera wooden acting ki taj khone ki waqt agaya hain”smiley36

Sonakshi is not that bad tbh

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I know she’s getting trashed for her work on Heeramandi left right and center.  But out of curiosity, does anyone remember what kind of reviews she got for her other two movies?  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

If it's about Sharmin then she got a FF-nomination for her debut in Maalal (produced by Bhansali) and some critics praised her performance. She debuted with Javed Jaafri's son Meezan who also got praise. The film didn't made an impact at the box office, though.

I don't know in which way she got noticed in Jacky Shroff's ghost-movie Atithi Bhooto Bhava... (a Zee 5 release)

Oh God smiley37

Her facial muscles do not move at all smiley36

I think I would have become extra serious like Aditi if that Sharmin girl was speaking like that sitting next to me smiley36

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

We bashed Katrina as a non-actress for so many years. When in fact she’s not that bad (watch Merry Christmas). Sharminda is a real example of a non-actress. I mean if SLB cannot make her act, no one can!