Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok  a quick question

Once ravan meets Hanuman he realises that ram can come to Lanka.  Even if his arrogance doesn't accept that a tucch manav can enter Lanka, still for safety reasons or whatever why did he not move sita mata from Ashok vatika to another location jiska kisi ko bhi pata nahin.

I had asked this in one prev edt but guess all missed it. 

Tagging PPL I hope will hv logic answerπŸ˜‚

On lighter note in yday edt there were just 5 active PPL on the post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just my pov here 

Ignoring the technicalities and all

I think after Hanuman ji destroyed lanka and said he's gonna come again with Shree Ram, For Ravan it stopped being about keeping Siya with him, it became about destroying Shree Ram , he wanted to kill Shree Ram by hook or by crook to heal his ego which Hanuman ji destroyed. He trapped Ram and his sena with snakes and he made Ahiravan kidnap ram lakshman also. He will even try to convince Siya to come to him so that he can defeat Ram after this.

Shree Ram for him is a tuccha manushya, Hanuman ji for him is a mayavi Vaanar so he considered Hanuman ji stronger than Ram ji and that's why he wouldn't have wanted anyone to say that in fear of a mere human he moved Siya.

Again just my pov, pls correct me if I am wrong πŸ˜…

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

3 episodes is too long , they should've given this a special episode slot and aired a 45 min episode titled as "Lanka special"smiley37

From one month they're doing Lanka special only smiley37smiley37

Saare lanka ka tour mila hai taaki dehen ke time pata rahe kya kya jalne waalasmiley36

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Just my pov here 

I think after Hanuman ji destroyed lanka and said he's gonna come again with Shree Ram, For Ravan it stopped being about keeping Siya with him, it became about destroying Shree Ram , he wanted to kill Shree Ram by hook or by crook to heal his ego which Hanuman ji destroyed. He trapped Ram and his sena with snakes and he made Ahiravan kidnap ram lakshman also. He will even try to convince Siya to come to him so that he can defeat Ram after this.

Shree Ram for him is a tuccha manushya, Hanuman ji for him is a mayavi Vaanar so he considered Hanuman ji stronger than Ram ji and that's why he wouldn't have wanted anyone to say that in fear of a mere human he moved Siya.

Isn't Ahiravan a folktale character? 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ravan ko lambi dhoti do yaar koi main isko din pe din aur kam serious le rahi smiley37

From one month they're doing Lanka special only smiley37smiley37

Saare lanka ka tour mila hai taaki dehen ke time pata rahe kya kya jalne waalasmiley36

Plus they justified Sita's study tour saying that she was scouting to collect info on the security of the island to pass on the info to Ramsmiley37

Just my pov here 

Mera bhi yahi maanna hai. His arrogance doesn't accept this plus it became priority to keep Lanka and his name as dus lokon ka Swami intact

About ahiravan. Ndtv imagine showed that and it was many episodes so not sure if it's in valmiki ramayan

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Isn't Ahiravan a folktale character? 

He's mentioned in Hanuman chalisa and its written by Tulsidas who also wrote Ram charit manas so 🀷

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Plus they justified Sita's study tour saying that she was scouting to collect info on the security of the island to pass on the info to Ramsmiley37

Exactly πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

He's mentioned in Hanuman chalisa and its written by Tulsidas who also wrote Ram charit manas so 🀷

But i have also read that he's a folktale char.....anyway this is EDT so we shouldn't be discussing this over here , we'll discuss about this in cannon thread

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Mera bhi yahi maanna hai. His arrogance doesn't accept this plus it became priority to keep Lanka and his name as dus lokon ka Swami intact

About ahiravan. Ndtv imagine showed that and it was many episodes so not sure if it's in valmiki ramayan

Yeah I don't think it's written in vr or ram charit Manas but he's mentioned in Hanuman ashtak and I think he also wrote Ram charit manash so don't know πŸ€”