Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

He needed new glasses or increase the power for his glasses to see clearly….who actually cares and loves him and who r using him….

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira’s mother died saving his life.. He gets guilty for anything and everything. By that logic, he should dedicate his entire life taking care of Abhira! 😁😁  

He married her but he didn’t have to bring her to Poddar house.. could have let her stay in hostel, helped her with studies and annulled the wedding.. but that doesn’t contribute much to ITV drama, right??  

So he brought her home. He is a lawyer, I am sure he understands how legal marriage works. Till the divorce, he could have stayed loyal instead of going around with his SIL, promising to revive the love story.. His lover (I won’t call Ruhi ex, because they still seem to be in relationship) humiliates Abhira and turns everyone against her.. I wouldn’t say he is blind in family love.. For him it’s family, Ruhi and Abhira is the order of priority.. now family and Ruhi are in one side and Abhira on the other.. so which side he will be?? 
Ruhi has manipulated and driven a a wedge between them.. he is blind and trusting her., if not for Ruhi’s manipulation, family would have handled the matter differently..  he is blind when it comes to Ruhi.. he is guilty of spoiling her life itseems .. his guilt of being the reason for someone to loose their life should be more than being reason for Ruhi’s spoiled life ( which is mostly because of her own doing) .. but he is ITV lead, what can we expect from him..? Poor girl lost her mother because of him, gets humiliated because of him, ill treated because of him and he is turning a blind eye and playing victim ..

Paki didi and Virat were lot better than these two.. 

Edited by Why_though - 1 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Abhira’s mother died saving his life.. He gets guilty for anything and everything. By that logic, he should dedicate his entire life taking care of Abhira! 😁😁  

He married her but he didn’t have to bring her to Poddar house.. could have let her stay in hostel, helped her with studies and annulled the wedding.. but that doesn’t contribute much to ITV drama, right??  

So he brought her home. He is a lawyer, I am sure he understands how legal marriage works. Till the divorce, he could have stayed loyal instead of going around with his SIL, promising to revive the love story.. His lover (I won’t call Ruhi ex, because they still seem to be in relationship) humiliates Abhira and turns everyone against her.. I wouldn’t say he is blind in family love.. For him it’s family, Ruhi and Abhira is the order of priority.. now family and Ruhi are in one side and Abhira on the other.. so which side he will be?? 
Ruhi has manipulated and driven a a wedge between them.. he is blind and trusting her., if not for Ruhi’s manipulation, family would have handled the matter differently..  he is blind when it comes to Ruhi.. he is guilty of spoiling her life itseems .. his guilt of being the reason for someone to loose their life should be more than being reason for Ruhi’s spoiled life ( which is mostly because of her own doing) .. but he is ITV lead, what can we expect from him..? Poor girl lost her mother because of him, gets humiliated because of him, ill treated because of him and he is turning a blind eye and playing victim ..

Paki didi and Virat were lot better than these two.. 

Bold) just BhabhiMaan things lol smiley39

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.