Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

She was gifting Abhira plastic pens in Akshaya tritiya 

.. the 2 members who had just done the arti and puja of the house .. she bought plastic …pens 

Buying n gifting plastic in Akshaya Tritiya annoys mata Lakshmi .. so let’s hope Poddars turn bankrupt soon 

And people start new ventures in Akshay Tritiya and she is forcing a distasteful work for Armaan ..  wafadar kutta πŸ• will sign it .. and stay single 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I laughed looking at the precap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ·

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She was gifting Abhira plastic pens in Akshaya tritiya 

.. the 2 members who had just done the arti abd puja of the house .. she bought plastic …pens 

Buying n gifting plastic in Akshaya Tritiya annoys mata Lakshmi .. so let’s hope Poddars turn bankrupt soon 

And people start new ventures in Akshay Tritiya and she is forcing a distasteful work for Armaan ..  wafadar kutta πŸ• will sign it .. and stay single 

Do you really think ye makers itni research karte hai? Ganja phook ke script likh dete hain, fir agle hi episode mein bhul jaate hain kya likha tha. They are useless, itna minutely sochte toh ye kachra na dekhna hota hame. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I laughed looking at the precap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ·

I told you na star plus is WOKE .. they can only mock our Hindu traditions and give bad messages to the Hindu audience .. it was always there in Ghum now even DKP has started doing it 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Do you really think ye makers itni research karte hai? Ganja phook ke script likh dete hain, fir agle hi episode mein bhul jaate hain kya likha tha. They are useless, itna minutely sochte toh ye kachra na dekhna hota hame. 

see the issue is Indian audience in north India who watch Hindi serials do understand the meaning of those festivals nobody serves divorce papers on Akshay Tritiya .. it’s a day people get married .  There are 4 auspicious days in Hindu calendar where any housewarming, buying car getting married can be done .. one is  basant panchami second is Akshay Tritiya .. why show such negativity after showing they are celebrating a festival 

Don’t celebrate it na .. just show a birthday party and make them sign divorce papers 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Exactly, next is jagannath rathyatra maybe they will show jeth getting married to his beloved bhabhi on that day😌. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Answer to the topic : Yes, she is.. smiley37

You again going by symbolism ?? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

You again going by symbolism ?? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you for giving me a nudge … my bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Exactly, next is jagannath rathyatra maybe they will show jeth getting married to his beloved bhabhi on that day😌. 

Hai really ..I thought that was a celebration mostly done in orissa and some parts of WB ..  I have seen it .. as I grew up in Kolkata