Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Some times I feel they are basing Kaveri on Big Ben from Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, and Armaan on Kunal (another spineless sautela "golden boy" kid). That show was okay cause Kunal was the PL, but whatever they are doing with Armaan isnt working out for me. 

Watched initial episodes of that show and mil was manipulative and toxic af, and kunal was weirdly egoistic and brainless mamma's boy. 

Liked Shaheer's character.

I was quite disappointed with character arc of grown up mishti as I totally loved her funny personality as a child but it was not that bad.

The best part was maheshwaris who were so supportive and lovely unlike goenka oldies.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when they are not accepting that shadi or want to stay as hubby wife what's the need of wearing sindoor or ms . This is new generation and progressive mindset always takes decisions ahead in smartness and less attachments through heart not hooked emotionally. If both respect that pati patni rista it's needed. From my childhood i always questioned my mom why a woman should wear all those which are hinting as bahu or biwi who not a man wearing anything. He has no change after shadi showing any changes in appearance. Why a girl is madd that way. Answer lies in our hands only if we want iv wr keep them orelse no it's personal option. 

Whi toh.... viewers ki mentality progressive aur modern ho rhi par unfortunately makers ki waisi hi hai. Ghatiya, regressive and disgusting aur hum kitna bhi try kr lein...yeh change nhi hoga jabtak koi bhut bada revolution laane wla koi show nh aaye🤷

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

It is already there on the thread.....2-3 pages peeche...I posted 

Its not complete i guess. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Watched initial episodes of that show and mil was manipulative and toxic af, and kunal was weirdly egoistic and brainless mamma's boy. 

Liked Shaheer's character.

I was quite disappointed with character arc of grown up mishti as I totally loved her funny personality as a child but it was not that bad.

The best part was maheshwaris who were so supportive and lovely unlike goenka oldies.

Rishta verse never had parents like Rajashari and Vishambhar again. It just got more regressive every gen. 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan has been shown to be uncompromising when it comes to the law ..if the court has stipulated a fifteen day time period, how is it possible for DS or PS to circumvent it legally ? What of Krish fees issue and the blank cheques ..and if RP is saying that DS’s deal truth will be revealed to him, will he do nothing about it ? Nothing makes sense but then, what’s new  🤷🏻‍♀️

Savi is going to have a psyco lover for her who is going to be played by the best Karanvir Bohra himself. Mtlb wahaan jealousy track start aur ishaan ki whitewashing bhi aur jis tarah yeh log ek dusre ko copy kr rhe shyd ......please please DKP ek aisa track humare muh pe bhi kheench ke maaro....ek jealousy ya phir yuvraj ko hi wapas bhej do .....DKP sunn lo🤷🥺

Drna7 thumbnail

Savi is getting psycho lover so can we expect Yuvraj's return as both shows go hand in hand????? Madhav ki aakhri saans ki ginti shuru karein???

Ya fir achha cute ladka le aao Ab k liye thode din jisse Ar ko reality check mil jaaye.

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Rishta verse never had parents like Rajashari and Vishambhar again. It just got more regressive every gen. 

Each sasural was regressive then FLs maykaa.

Singhaniyas were more orthodox then Maheshwaris.

Goenkas were stricter then Singhanias.

Don't know much about gen 3.

Nd finally poddars are worst of all gen combined.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Savi is getting psycho lover so can we expect Yuvraj's return as both shows go hand in hand????? Madhav ki aakhri saans ki ginti shuru karein???

Ya fir achha cute ladka le aao Ab k liye thode din jisse Ar ko reality check mil jaaye.

Yuvraj nahi ho sakta because he is paritosh shah very soon...

New cute hot guy will do smiley42 Ab im so happy for you smiley42

Ek din bina kalesh ke koi din guzar sakta hai kya yrkkh tag mein.....heyyy rishta tag...😂