name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 1 months ago

The Episode starts with Kavya waking up Adi romantically and saying I love you. He says I love you too. Santu comes and gets tea for Adi. He sees the lipstick marks on Adi. He says I m feeling shy. Adi asks why. Santu signs him. Adi goes out of the room to have water. Giriraj asks did you wake up. Adi says yes. Giriraj turns him around and asks didn’t you have bath. Adi says no. Giriraj says go. Adi comes to the room. Kavya asks did you go out like this. Adi says yes. Kavya asks did you get mad. He asks what happened to everyone. She shows him the mirror. They laugh. Badi Amma sees them and thinks did they get any proof. Kavya goes. Badi Amma says you are laughing a lot, what’s the good news, did you get any evidence. Kavya says I got a solid proof. Badi Amma goes to Anurag. She says just marry Alka fast, it’s the only way. He says use your mind. Adi and Kavya talk to the lawyer about the proof. Lawyer says you will be proved innocent today. Adi hugs Kavya. Giriraj asks how did you get report. Adi says with Kavya’s help. Kavya smiles.

They all pray. Malini does tilak to Adi and blesses him. Everyone wishes Adi. Kavya asks Badi Amma to bless Adi. Badi Amma blesses Adi. Kavya takes a pic. Adi thanks Badi Amma. Kavya also wishes Adi and says its hard to find a true man like you. Giriraj asks where is Anurag. Badi Amma says he said he will come to the court directly. Adi holds Kavya’s hand. They leave. They reach the court. Kavya and Sanjeev talk about Naina’s BF. Giriraj says we have proof, we don’t need that guy. Kavya says keep finding him, our case will be strong. Alka looks for Omi and cries. She asks Santu to find him. Anjali comes to support Adi. Adi feels bad. Anurag says I m making baby Omi sleep, I miss Omi when I see the baby.

He threatens Alka and asks her to marry him. He asks do you like Sanjeev. She says no. He scares her. She takes the baby. Everyone gets shocked seeing the ladies blackening Adi’s face and protesting against him. Kavya cries. She stops the lady and scolds her. She asks how can you blame him, the judgment isn’t passed yet. Kavya encourages Adi. They come to the court. Adi’s lawyer is on the way. He meets with an accident.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

An ok episode. Nothing unexpected, except Anjali joining AdYa in the courtroom. There is still some time for Adi and Bansals reunion, it may not happen so soon.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Kavya challenging/letting her know that she has proof to Amma even after knowing that she is the mastermind behind all this, was so unexpected.

How can someone repeat the same mistake always, it has been a pattern.

She has been doing that repeatedly, giving Amma a chance to plan her next move.

rakeshopg thumbnail

After Kavya's challenge/telling her that she has proof, it was so expected that lawyer would not be on Adi's side.

Expected lawyer to come and say he lost the proof or produce wrong reports, showing no drugs, but he met the accident and the proof is gone too.

I hope, they show Kavya was expecting this and was ready with backup, otherwise it will appear as wrong on her part.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hopefully, the proof being with lawyer and his accident is all to bring out some unexpected and not to create more drama.

May be it was forced to show Malini as lawyer and expose Naina's boyfriend (he could have been exposed in anyway).

rakeshopg thumbnail

Sad to see the scene outside courtroom and state of Adi. But that's the harsh reality of society. Again Amma leaving not any chance to defame Adi and lose election.

I think, Adi winning election from this point (which is after 2 days) with no faith in public, would looks completely unreal.

But again, not expecting much, after all its fictional.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Hopefully, the makers don't show Anurag and Alka married, by the time the Pradhans return home.

Either by threatening her (for the sake of Omi) or forcefully. That would be least expected and worse thing to see.

Looks like, thats what Amma and Anurag must have planned, not to take any chance and completely depend on the verdict.

They may create this drama to expose Anurag, otherwise the SH case may only expose Amma here and Anurag may go free.

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode was good.. increasing suspense of how and what will happen..

Adhi's lawyer met accident