Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

[Quote=Prerna]Thnxx a lot Ysh!!!! I'll update by tomorrow,for sure!!! and ya...one more thing..i LUV ur Friends Rachel n Ross siggy!!![/quote]
thanks prerna... 😳 😳 u can use it if u want because i'll be replacing it soon...
and yea pls update na... its been 3 days since u sed u'll update the next day πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey thnxx Ysh!!!😳 i'll update soon..m sry...but my studies have been tying me down like nething..but i'll try n post d next chappie before d weekend...😳
Prenz~13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

luv it luv it simply luv it
dunno where i was frm so long away fr dis rocking story πŸ˜† all d characters seems so realistic nd ur writting style so reminds me of my ex idol meg cabot 😳 well why ex is a new story all together πŸ˜† do continue soon 😳 uve gt one more fan w8ing in line fr d next part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

thnxxx Shellz!!πŸ€— n ya...i adore Meg Cabot books!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ woww!!!! thnxxx 4 d compliment...😳😳 btw..y ex?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Prenz~13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

yea shellz is right... it does remind me of my ex-idol that also happens to be meg cabot... and dont ask why either πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i luv her style and thts not why she became my ex-idol... so its a compliment to u... please update fast

thnxx a lot😳..but i guess m missing sumthing here wid d "ex" part..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Prenz~13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonal.jawa

hello prernaji,firstly aapki story really rock karti hai!i knew aap accha likhti hain par now u've done really well,so congrats! πŸ‘ and haan aise hi likhti rahiye plz'cause it's really good and i really liked it!! πŸ˜ƒ

*shock**shock**faint*!!! U..HERE???πŸ˜•πŸ˜† cool!!!! πŸ˜ƒthnxxx a lot Goldie!!!!πŸ€—
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† don't get soo shocked sweetie,main secretly aapki stories jaan leti hoon!ur an amazing writer! πŸ‘
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prenz~13

thnxx a lot😳..but i guess m missing sumthing here wid d "ex" part..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

well yea shellz and i just happen to have tht in commn...

i still adore her mediator series but am not too fond of the princess diaries oneπŸ˜›... but thats not the style fault i just dont like mia thermopolis as much as suze and i adore jesse😳😳😳... meg cabots great with style there is no doubt.. but not all her buks are as gr8 as mediator...

and yea i understnd about the scul work and all so u can take ur tym... but i so wanna read bout sam cos he seems so cute 😳

luv

-❀️Ysh❀️-

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
wow! What an amazing story! I'm gonna be wondering about this one for days now. Hope you get a chance to continue soon.
Prenz~13 thumbnail

Chapter-6

Ok, I knew I should've expected this,after all, the guy was good-looking, ok ok, REALLY good-looking, but somehow, I still wasn't able to digest the fact that my classmates could behave like such COMPLETE IDIOTS! I mean, seriousely, a new guy comes to class, a normal human-being, as if you haven't seen enough of those already, and you STILL have to stare, yes, STARE like you're goggling at some animal in a zoo!! I could see Sameer's face flush as we walked through the classroom and I don't blame him at all! So, we walked upto Richa Ma'am, my Maths teacher to try and explain why we were late but she just nodded and pointed towards my seat. That DID kind of freak me out, because Richa Ma'am is INFAMOUS for her temper, just INFAMOUS. She's a brilliant teacher with an equally blinding temper and coming late to HER class is like a ticket to the gallows. So I walk upto her expecting the worst and all she does is POINT TOWARDS MY SEAT?? With a SMILE?? First my Principal suddenly changing into a star-struck-honey-sweet-voiced angel and now my high blood-pressured Maths teacher suddenly turns into a kind,sweet and understanding soul ?? I suddenly began to wonder if aliens had suddenly invaded my school and metamorphosed into our teachers while our teachers were held captive in some unknown planet ten thousand light-years away! Not that I was complaining, it just seemed a bit scary!

I walked upto my seat and saw that Allie had already shifted to make room for Sameer. I cast her a quizzical look as Sameer took his place next to me and she made a 'V' sign with her fingers. So Vandana Ma'am had told her to shift. The class was still goggling as Sameer and I took out our books. 'CUT IT OUT!!' My mind screamed. Seriousely, it gets on your nerves,this constatnt staring! Fortunately for me, aliens HADN'T kidnapped our teachers as a few minutes later Richa Ma'am's sharp voice rang out, "Back to the THEOREM!" Thank God for that!!

Allie tapped me on the shoulder as Richa Ma'am turned to scream at Vineet for well..teachers usually ALWAYS scream at Vineet so it is another matter of everyday. She passed me a chit and winked. WINKED!!! My best friend, who has NEVER shown ANY kind of facial expression all her life except sheer attitude just WINKED!! And not even in an attitudy way, if there is any such a word I mean. Gosh! So anyway, I opened the chit,

WHT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND VANDANA MA'AM?!! And where did you meet HIM???

He's a new student

I scribbled and passed the chit back. Allie's face showed immense shock as she read my words. Ok, so I just told her he's a new student, it isn't like I said I just won the crown of Miss Universe! Ok, she began scribbling again! WHY?? She knows I don't like passing chits in class, I get too nervous! It's the same even with bunking classes, I'm always scared that some teachers going to jump out from behind a pillar and shoot! She passed me another chit

he's HOT!!

Ok, so it isn't like I haven't got EYES!!! I know!!! I scrunched up the chit and turned to look at what was actually going on in the class. As I took out my compass, I caught Sameer staring at me. He raised his eyebrows glancing at Allie but I just shook my head in a 'don't ask' kind of way. Fifteen minutes later, the bell rang and I knew that the real trouble would start now...

Edited by Prenz~13 - 16 years ago
Prenz~13 thumbnail
Remember me? 😳 Ok, so I won't really blame you guys if you've completely forgotten! πŸ˜†
But anyway, boards tension over, life seems to be picking up! πŸ˜ƒ I'm really really sorry for the delay. Here's the next chapter, it's really small, but I have a few more written, I'm just editing them. Do tell me how it is! 😳