Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySharma thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Thank god I am not watching.

What made writers to make Armaan this much trashy character? Is it because Rohit is not doing good and they found a new ML?? 

That’s not a good justification to make the existing lead a trash but for whatever reason they are doing it I don’t want to see this trash ML. He is beyond redemption now. And I am looking forward to a new guy for Abhira.

Madhav please leave the house and support Abhira and don’t ruin her by calling back.

New ML 🤔 sounds interesting 😀 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Thank god I am not watching.

What made writers to make Armaan this much trashy character? Is it because Rohit is not doing good and they found a new ML?? 

That’s not a good justification to make the existing lead a trash but for whatever reason they are doing it I don’t want to see this trash ML. He is beyond redemption now. And I am looking forward to a new guy for Abhira.

Madhav please leave the house and support Abhira and don’t ruin her by calling back.

Armaan is trash because he is the ml. This is new trend in itv that in order to be ml your character should be destroyed and behaviour like pendulum with spine or respect for marriage or love.

So as he tick marks all the qualifications he is the only ml of the show.

Though RS can change his mind later but for now he is the only one.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t know how FLs while shifting carry one suitcase. Just ONE suitcase. 🧳 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Madhav also doesn’t speak much against the family.

I do not want Abhira to come back.

Madhav if he wants he can help Abhira with all the finances and help her establish herself as a self- sufficient woman.

Why bring her to Poddar mansion and get her treated more harshly by his trash of a family who have so downgraded mannerisms.

yeah Madhav accepted Abhira as his beti … even manisha has genuine feelings for her .. Madhav is self sufficient.. he is not working in Poddar firm so he can always support Abhira independently .. set her up in a girls hostel and as a police officer.. be her local guardian and point of contact and reference… legally he is her father in law ..

why does he want Abhira to come and face problems at the house 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don’t know how FLs while shifting carry one suitcase. Just ONE suitcase. 🧳 

Ha with medical and law books kaise ek suitcase aa jata hai..maybe they borrow books from library 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ha with medical and law books kaise ek suitcase aa jata hai..maybe they borrow books from library 

If we ever have to relocate, ek suitcase mei toh sirf idhar udhar ka kachra rahega. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I knew that horrid hag would go back to being vile. She is truly another Ashwini smiley11

Ashwini was good for a very long time  .. ( Ashwini was never kaku pleaser.., only in the big savi phase  ) .. but Armaan is not viru … Viru always loved Sai .. it always his ego  dictating his idiocy and sai’s ego answering him back . Over here Dadisa has taken centrestage …plus vidya 

The tashn between ML vs FL was phenomenal in Ghum and has not been repeated in any other replicas … it was always you vs me 
I can never imagine viru begging infront of kaku or pakhi .. he only did in the church ⛪️ .. when he knew he has lost everything 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Didnt watch the entire eps lately but unfortunately this is Armaan. He is a people pleaser and would do anything to not be in the bad graces of his Dadisa. He is the same guy who didnt stand of for the girl he claimed to be in love, who never stood up for his biological mom, the same guy who basically begged Ruhi to come back to PH and lead her on that he will priortise her etc. No matter he thinks or feels ultimately he surrenders to his family. Even in initial eps when he knew that the firm won a case where a woman was wronged financially he argued that it was wrong but ultimately he didnt do anything about it. With Abhira he learnt that maybe there are other ways of doing things, the jugaadu, out of the box thinking... when Abhira made him attend Rohit's puja by hiding when Dadisa banned them. Yet time and again when he cant see her reasoning he becomes Dadisa's lap dog and barks... Because he himself agrees with his fam, Even if he was the one who was in Abhira's place he would accept all thats beeing said and done by them. Thats how it has always been and he freaking expects Abhira to the same and take all the shit. Just like he survived in this environment and thinks he got their love when he first entered PH as a kid. Infact in his Abhira's relationship he is the Dadisa/ Vidya while she is Armaan. And he expects her to be grateful and take every hit like he does with out any self respect. 

Its just so sad and also makes me wanna throw things at the screen, when his face appears.I never felt this kind of frustration for an ML. Abhira absoultely in no universe deserves this gadha.

But the story, unforunately wants to make them a couple. Literally the whole gangaur and some other prev eps have foreshadowded it.  

Watching the bts and precap I though he would go all out begging for abhira to stay when Abhira enters she misunderstand's his zinmeindaari speil as burden but turns out he himselp is potraying it that waysmiley39Right now from what I understand Armaan is blabbering so he wont lose his dadisa or vidya ma. He has always been selfish and insensitive when he is in this state. If the 'falling at dadisa's feet' scenes are not cut then watching Abhira leave might trigger him to go all out begging and explaining. The bts did have him explaining that the deal was just so they wont be in unwanted marriage and she did it for him. He defended her a lot. It could come up after she leaves. He would be contradicting a lot of what i saw in the clips... like he talks about all the good that she did. And again when Madhav saying pick one he would be like I'm not leaving either. This would show his state of mind of having feelings but not knowing and his whole abandonment issues better.  If this doesnt happen,.... I dont know how in the world they gonna make Armaan likeable. If he can so callously behave after 9 months and no feelings then might as well get him with Ruhi she is perfect for his needs and family. 

All that aside I'm mainly happy with Abhira's character being intactsmiley31 For a sec there I was worried but the writers are doing a good job. Which is why I think the same writers would have planned something good that make them confident enough to show Armaan this way. A beautiful character like Abhira deserves the best and the show has always potrayed Abhira in a way that shows that even the writers love her. So she will get the best whether thats Armaan who will become the best(their plan) or someone else like her mom's story.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ashwini was good for a very long time .. but Armaan is not viru … Viru always loved Sai .. it always his ego  dictating his idiocy and sai’s ego answering him back . Over here Dadisa has taken centrestage …plus vidya 

The tashn between ML vs FL was phenomenal in Ghum and has not been repeated in any other replicas … it was always you vs me 

" Sairat"s ego played equal part ...They were on 🔥 whenever they share screen ....

Viru always loved Sai but gave Pakhi unnecessary importance , he couldn't handle " rejection" from Sai

Sai knew very well that she was attracted to Viru but she still her ego ruled her every single argument she pulled Pakhi's name to silence Viru 

They destroyed each other on love ...

Ove here Armaan never loved Abhira , it was sways Ruhi for him ...wired he doesn't even realize that he is cheating his brother smiley36

Abhira must end this alliance for good

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also I think Madhav wanting Abhira back in PH is because of Armaan. He wants Abhira for Armaan and as he has been how Abhira is, Ar-Ab relationship and how much Ar cares and possibly that Ab loved Ar, he is fighting so his son doesnt lose a girl like her in his quest to please dadisa and fam.

I wonder if how he will react when Ar-Ru's truth gets out. Would he support him even then?