Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Yuzvendra Chahal: (On him being just one wicket shy of 200 IPL wickets) Amazing feeling, can’t describe because as a bowler you always want that you stay at the top. I won’t jinx it because I have said it earlier as well, when you get wickets, you get in heaps but when you don’t get wickets, no matter how well you bowl you don’t get a single wicket. As a human being you think about it but when you are on the ground you forget about these things because team comes first for me and it’s an achievement. Milestone is for myself but the team winning is more important for me. The batters are playing us carefully, they are not taking much risks, but not conceding runs is equally imprortant as taking wickets in T20 cricket. I’ m not thinkling about it much, I’m enjoying my bowling, what's not in my control, I don't think about it much but if I get an opportunity to play for India again that will be the biggest thing, there’s nothing above that for me. (On playing against MI with whom he started his IPL journey) My journey started from 2011 with Mumbai Indians, I stayed with them for 3 years, I got the privilege of sharing the dressing room of Sachin sir, it’s a very good memory and I developed a very good bonding with Rohit bhaiya in 2011.

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

MI won the toss and will bat first.

RR will have to bowl very well to limit MI.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

MI won toss and choose to bat first

Savera84 thumbnail

Mumbai Indians have won the toss and have opted to bat.

Mumbai Indians have won the toss and have opted to bat

Viswasruti thumbnail

MI won the toss and opted to bat first.

Savera84 thumbnail

Hardik Pandya | MI captain: We are gonna bat first, looks like a good wicket. It's a very surreal feeling to play the 100th game for the franchise, started my journey with MI, I'm very grateful.

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

MI -  3 changes n team...

Nehal, Piyush IN , Gopal, Sheperd out

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Hardik says they didn't see dew in the last couple of days, hence the decision. It's his 100th game for MI. We've taken a lot of positives from all four games, we want to rectify and reduce our mistakes. Three changes: Nuwan, Wadhera, and Chawla come in for Madhwal, Romario and Shreyas

Starts with zerosmiley13

Mumbai Indians have won the toss and have opted to bat