Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago
nice to see u at the party too. Like some others thanks to dexters tag we knew on it n I too didn’t know her new UN. But makes sense now. I also quoted/tagged  u to say hi 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

nice to see u at the party too. Like some others thanks to dexters tag we knew on it n I too didn’t know her new UN. But makes sense now. I also quoted/tagged  u to say hi 

Hi Jess, great to see you too. hope you're doing amazing! smiley27

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday MaebyFunke

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday Ohophelia!!

Tum sab username kyyn change kartay rehtay ho 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday MaebyFunke! Hope you have a great one smiley40

PS - Congrats in advance for City lifting that trophy once again πŸ˜’smiley36

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, let's get through this, shall we. First of all, this new UX is fcuking with my vision, I might need glasses soon. smiley22

Anyway

Petri, thank you soooo much for the thread. You're a sweetheart and I'm so glad to have met you here. It's a beautiful thread. You're a kind and wonderful soul and I wish all the same things that you had wished for me. I'm just starting to realise that I don't know which actor/actress you like? Who do you thirst over girl? smiley36

But just by memory, I think I might have cracked it. 

Eh? 

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Happy Birthday MaebyFunke! Hope you have a great one smiley40

PS - Congrats in advance for City lifting that trophy once again πŸ˜’smiley36

Thank you, BQ, you sassy queen, you

you know it smiley42

MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

First of all I'm more than shocked to know that MaebyFunke is Ohophelia bcz I thought MaebyFunke is a new member in BWF bcz never saw MaebyFunke member here much in BWF until 1 month back.So Ohophelia changed both username and DP at the same time?...Haha

When I saw the "funniest members" Member topic  1 week back some names came to my mind.Ohophelia member was one of them  and was wondering where this member disappeared for very long time but funniest thing was I could remember that her username starts with "O", I was breaking my head about what is that exact username starts with "O"  bcz Ohophelia member has disappeared very long time and that username is not regularly used one in general.i was able to remember her previous username "Detached&numb"(I hope I guessed the previous username right!).I'm bad with remembering usernames especially if the username is not regularly used one but I remember DPs well.Ohophelia's DP was a lady with short hair.But I remember her posts and my interactions with her.

BTW thanks to Supari khala for tagging me ,otherwise I would have continued to think MaebyFunke is some new member in BWF,wouldn't have recognised that it is Ohophelia!

After all of my shock got resolved,coming to the main topic...Happy Birthday OhopheliaπŸŽ‚,you are straight forward and one of the funniest member in BWF! 

As far as I remember,I think you like Mrunal and you like this song,I remember you giving love reaction to the post where I praised this song and when I said that Mrunal looks pretty in the song! So enjoy this song on your birthday🌸

https://youtu.be/suC_Y2eZtAw?si=8CWaLJc52_8tVvMi

I find it hilarious that people here remember my multiple UNs here. I have forgotten some of them tbh. I change them every chance I get. smiley36 I like confusing people and flying under the radar. And yes, you have got all of them right. 

Thank youuuuuu Newbird! Thank you for being you and writing your posts as you speak word by word. I do like Mrunal, and loved her in Sita Ramam. She looked ethereal. smiley42

Edited by MaebyFunke - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Oh .. choli ke peeche Kya hai? Jess.. its not my birthday lol it's Ohophelia's.. she likes books and gifs.. 

At this party we eat pizza she likes pizza! πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ• πŸ•  we eat pizza and dex cuz she likes both of them. 

I have my doubts about you but I am absolutely certain Ohophelia is not a cannibal. 

Originally posted by: Newbird

First of all I'm more than shocked to know that MaebyFunke is Ohophelia bcz I thought MaebyFunke is a new member in BWF bcz never saw MaebyFunke member here much in BWF until 1 month back.So Ohophelia changed both username and DP at the same time?...Haha

When I saw the "funniest members" Member topic  1 week back some names came to my mind.Ohophelia member was one of them  and was wondering where this member disappeared for very long time but funniest thing was I could remember that her username starts with "O", I was breaking my head about what is that exact username starts with "O"  bcz Ohophelia member has disappeared very long time and that username is not regularly used one in general.i was able to remember her previous username "Detached&numb"(I hope I guessed the previous username right!).I'm bad with remembering usernames especially if the username is not regularly used one but I remember DPs well.Ohophelia's DP was a lady with short hair.But I remember her posts and my interactions with her.

BTW thanks to Supari khala for tagging me ,otherwise I would have continued to think MaebyFunke is some new member in BWF,wouldn't have recognised that it is Ohophelia!

After all of my shock got resolved,coming to the main topic...Happy Birthday OhopheliaπŸŽ‚,you are straight forward and one of the funniest member in BWF! 

As far as I remember,I think you like Mrunal and you like this song,I remember you giving love reaction to the post where I praised this song and when I said that Mrunal looks pretty in the song! So enjoy this song on your birthday🌸

https://youtu.be/suC_Y2eZtAw?si=8CWaLJc52_8tVvMi

Newbirdie, has anyone told you how adorable you are when you type out all your intrusive thoughts? I am a fan. No one else on here does that. It’s so uniquely you. smiley36