Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Because it's not a personal choice it's a pressure to stay relevant by copying each other.

These r not dresses it's technically just undergarments.

Choices come with responsibility. Lekin ab to choice aur freedom ke under kuchh bhi Kara lo. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Good to see that she's liberated. smiley37

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

It is just what I think

Men dress up in all covered up clothes in public events, their fashion is suits or something, what I mean is mostly men don't wear revealing clothes 

But revealing clothes has become a part of feminism so sometimes I think what if men wants us to wear revealing clothes for their pleasure? All industries are mainly controlled by men 

Sometimes I think it is their choice 

Yes wearing less clothing is considered liberating 🤷‍♀️ 

But Western culture has always been like that. Men covering up, women not so much...Maybe not always, at least since the 20 th century 

Depending on fashion(as you said who decides that? Men?)  how much they reveal varies 

Only diff now, rest of the world including India follows it, before it used to be only in movies now everybody parades around and post it online

Edited by TotalBetty - 15 days ago

Because it's not a personal choice it's a pressure to stay relevant by copying each other.

These r not dresses it's technically just undergarments.

@bold - that's also a choice to copy or not copy each other smiley14

If she feels liberated walking in undergarments then let her walk away to her glory. I don't understand why even modern women are so opposed to being progressive 🤷

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - that's also a choice to copy or not copy each other smiley14

If she feels liberated walking in undergarments then let her walk away to her glory. I don't understand why even modern women are so opposed to being progressive 🤷

Roaming half naked is not progressive smiley37

It's actually backward n it's just for pleasing men's eyes n objectification of women .

Roaming half naked is not progressive smiley37

It's actually backward n it's just for pleasing men's eyes n objectification of women .

Learn something from feminists smiley22

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so you’re conservative on most issues but liberal on this smiley1

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

so you’re conservative on most issues but liberal on this smiley1

Why can't u let me be liberal on this one. smiley7

Consider it a start smiley14

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cory

Feminism happened, filthy ideology putting women at the forefront for male pleasure, theyr'e insidious working tacitly with the establishment they pretend to be against have put women in a state of objectification, "my body my business" in doing that they gone all out trying to compete with men, stripping themselves down and commodifying themselves thinking they're "empowering" reality is they've made their flesh their source of value, the hijab is directly against their ideology, these filthy feminists were dead quiet all through the Palestine ordeal, not a squeak about the displaced women and children or for their hygience (sanitary pads etc), thats their reality only ever active and vocal when it comes to stripping women off their hijab, thats the ONLY time they ever speak but our sisters fear and worship their Lord too much to let any of these harlots have any effect, its not our body our choice our body is an amanah which will be returned after we die to our creator to be questioned of. That's the reality of feminism they have their own agenda like the right wing left wing parties of men and they all work in tandem, aimed to take down one community of faith whose way of life challenges theirs directly. 

No tension .... No tension !! 

Almost wrote a book here, but finally got a chance to release some of that built-up hydraulic pressure smiley32

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Feminism was never about getting naked for male attention. It's basically anti feminism..

Such things gradually led to reduced position of women in society forcing them in prostitution etc..to please men.

Edited by naaznin - 15 days ago