Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Omg , So handsome ....❤️❤️

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Ha ha thanks, I think?! 😁😁 Will happily represent Ani! 

Same - Krushal just pulls you in to Ani and makes it impossible to dislike him. 

Ps - unable to tag you dunno why! 

Guys - about the Rahul bhoot savaar on Ani. Did you guys notice how not even once Jhanak denies it? Even today she said you saying it again and again is not going to change that I am marrying someone else. I was heinnn? Pagal ladki all you have to say is I do not love Rahul! 🙄🙄🙄

To your question on Jhanak not denying Rahul Jaap -  My POV

He is still - I love u Arshi then why should Jhanak clear his misunderstanding. She anyways is in the zone to push him away from her, this Rahul gaan is only helping her agenda.

Also, he has assumed Rahul's story and forced it on her. Mistrust without much probing, why should she clarify.

He loves Arshi and Arshi is getting insecure due to her, so being a nice girl she wants to keep away from him in all ways even if her heart is breaking.

For me, It should be Ani here to accept his feelings first and only then Jhanak will break all her guards. Girl has gone undergone lots of humiliation and does not have in her to take anymore. 

So she will do nothing to lessen the distance, it has to be Ani. He has to realize and ACCEPT his feelings.

Just my POV. 

P.S - I love Ani too and it is all because of Krushal and few awesome things that Ani has done. That is why my expectation from him is lot

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

& he’s like main dakhla dungasmiley36 ( I will come in between smiley37) he is getting himself come between her & Rahul smiley37… she’s so done with his Rahul nonsense 🤦‍♀️smiley37 he’s still very adamant smiley37… she even banged her head for that 🤦‍♀️smiley37… Ani is very sakth in that matter smiley36 still he won’t stop smiley37… now by chance if he marries her & she will say something  smiley36 ( which obviously she will do smiley37) he will again taunt saying u wanted to marry Rahul , but sorry I did smiley36…Yesterday she was telling him, not that I can break this wedding & run to Rahul smiley37…, he’s like Rahul be sab kuch kiya smiley36 poor guy didn’t do anything.. all was he did himself smiley37…. Now seriously they need to bring Rahul to meet Jhanak smiley36smiley36 he won’t be able to tolerate that … hope that doesn’t bring crack in their relationship…Usually he doesn’t trust Shristi with anything, but this Rahul matter he blindly believed smiley26

Are ye twist 🪢 to hona chahiye smiley37.. I am egar to see possesive Ani.. itna possessive dekha lekin Mann nahi bharasmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

First time y did she threw the Varmala on groom from so far🤔 is the custom like that?

But later for Tejas they made it to wear normallysmiley24..

Or that first was for the leads to show as married..

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: great_love

Are ye twist 🪢 to hona chahiye smiley37.. I am egar to see possesive Ani.. itna possessive dekha lekin Mann nahi bharasmiley36

jayda possessive Ani mat Mango otherwise drink karta hua Ani milega Jhanak ke gum me 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

He is still - I love u Arshi then why should Jhanak clear his misunderstanding. She anyways is in the zone to push him away from her, this Rahul gaan is only helping her agenda.

Also, he has assumed Rahul's story and forced it on her. Mistrust without much probing, why should she clarify.

He loves Arshi and Arshi is getting insecure due to her, so being a nice girl she wants to keep away from him in all ways even if her heart is breaking.

For me, It should be Ani here to accept his feelings first and only then Jhanak will break all her guards. Girl has gone undergone lots of humiliation and does not have in her to take anymore. 

So she will do nothing to lessen the distance, it has to be Ani. He has to realize and ACCEPT his feelings.

Just my POV. 

P.S - I love Ani too and it is all because of Krushal and few awesome things that Ani has done. That is why my expectation from him is lot

I totally agree he should be the one to confess first ....as long as his Arshi se nazar nahi hat thi keeps on...she cant take the first step..

Otherwise also he is behaving mad about losing her so please own it now gracefully..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ani didn’t want her to talk about Arshi nor Avinash smiley36 he just wanted to talk about themselves smiley36 which she never doessmiley36 & he doesn’t clarifysmiley36 then they argue unnecessarily 🤦‍♀️smiley36

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Just my POV. 

💯 Totally agree.. I also think bcoz of above reason jk not clearing right now about misconceptions of Rahul story 

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

jayda possessive Ani mat Mango otherwise drink karta hua Ani milega Jhanak ke gum me 

Are ye bhi nahi chahiye smiley28smiley19

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

I am skeptical about possesive Anirudh ,dont know what all he will blabber ...cant take anymore...

Now atleast he is in pain of losing her , and that he is behaving so badly ...

His words are so harsh ...heartless , dishonest , greedy 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️