Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Angad had just ousted Sahiba from brar Mansion 

Angad is in his room fuming,His eyes blazed with an intensity that could set the world aflame, pupils narrowed to slits as if trying to contain the seething rage that boiled just beneath the surface. His jaw was clenched tight, muscles standing out in stark relief against the taut lines of his face, a silent testament to the turmoil raging within. 

"Angad bro,Garry knocked on the door. 

" Come in" 

Garry: you shouldn't have been so hard on her,you know,she lost a child and a father figure too,She needs you right now. 

Angad: your right garry 

Garry: glad I could change your mind 

Angad brought out his phone and dialled Sahiba's number 

His heart ached with the weight of regret, each beat a painful reminder of the mistakes he had made and the love he had lost. For too long, he had allowed pride and stubbornness to stand between them.

As he stared at his phone, his finger hovered over the call button, trembling with the effort to summon the courage to reach out to her. The memories of their time together haunted him, each moment etched into his mind like a bittersweet melody that played on an endless loop. 

With a shaky hand, he pressed the call button, the sound of the dial tone echoing in the silence of the room. Each ring seemed to stretch on for an eternity, until finally, there was a click and a voice on the other end. 

"Hello?" She said curtly 

"Sahiba , I'm sorry" 

She was too angry to forgive him but beneath the veneer of anger, there lay a heart that had been broken one too many times, a soul scarred by the pain of betrayal and abandonment. Each beat of her heart echoed with the ache of loss, a hollow emptiness that threatened to swallow her whole. 

"You know what Mr Angad Singh Brar "I can't do this anymore. I can't keep living like this, walking on eggshells, waiting for the next time you decide to kick me out." You've broken my heart too many times, and I can't keep pretending like everything's okay." With that,she hung up the phone. 

He sat alone in his dimly lit room, the silence of the room echoing the emptiness that consumed him. His heart felt heavy, weighed down by the burden of a love lost and a soul shattered. Each beat was a painful reminder of the betrayal that had torn his world apart, leaving behind nothing but wreckage in its wake. 

He had his heart open not once but twice.The First time when he was left on the altar by his bride,and the second time,when he ousted the love of his life from his life. 

With a heavy heart, he made a decision - a decision to change, to break free from the chains that bound him and forge a new path towards redemption and renewal. It wouldn't be easy, he knew that, but he was willing to do whatever it took to become the best version of himself.

Edited by Terimeridoriyan - 16 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Excellent OS. I really loved the way you have taken the path towards Angad's redemption. It would have been great if the CVs of TMD had introduced such a track towards Angad's redemption.

Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Maybe I should just turn this into a fanfic?