Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yo, I mentioned earlier that Dev could get Charu preggo. IDK, I mostly skip their scenes, but today watching them, Dev's giving off some weird vibes, ya know? Like, trying to persuade Charu that he's so saaaaddddd and so tireeeddddd. He's making me raise eyebrows at him. I do get shady vibes from him 🫣🫣

i was getting this vibes before when he said mera ek beta hi custody ke liye lad raha hoon .today too i got that vibes he is checking her. When he said you are not rebound she immediately said ilu. Again custody ke liye lad raha hoo. They are not letting charu think thru mind how will she hold that kid if he gets full custody or how she didn't think of his family being there either parents at home or a big joint family. Abhira said without knowing much about dev sir how did you love. Then charu linked with abhimaan shadi and they are happy, loving now . Situations were different for both. I feel charu will be struck. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what status does Ruhi have to throw abhira out of podaar house..who is Ruhi..she’s just the widow of the second son of Madhav..she’s not in charge of podaar house..and once everyone comes to know about Ruhi lusting after her jeth ..she’ll get kicked out of podaar house like a football. And dadisa will do the honors.  Abhira being armaans wife is separate from her being Ruhis cousin…and podaars all met akshara ..they know who abhiras mom,is ..and Armaan will always side with akshara because he respected her a lot..and he’ll side with his ŵife abhira..as from today they are clearly,showing us ..that they are living pretty much like any normal married couple..we saw that telephone conversation today..it was a total,husband wife conversation..Ruhi is in delusion.’and soon all her delusions will shatter..goenkas ŵill accept abhira as their great granddaughter and armaan will accept abhira as his wife in front of Ruhi.’and she will go cry in the corner..where she belongs..🤨

Yeh sab Toh bilkul nahi hoga …I feel Abhira ka truth will only be known to Madhav ..  after seeing Ruhi ka hysteria .. Manish will say ateet ka panna .. and he will promise Ruhi he will never talk about Akshara anymore .. 

since Armaan n dadisa have seen Akshara pics they will one fine day blurt it out ..  

Madhav will keep quiet why hurt the old man to tell him that his grand daughter died and since Abhira is married to 

His son he will keep quiet knowing he and Vidya love her 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Kyuki yeh rishta hei long time triangle nhi chalega.

toh woh Unka lookout hai. Mera thodi hai. But haa ruhi vs Abhira thoda quality kalesh laa sakta hai for me 

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ha fufasa ko Toh apne jawai sa ke charan Dhoke pina chahiye ….jawai Toh Bhagwan jaisa hota hai ..  Dadisa can do the same 

Ha bilkul kar sakte hei. Arman will be forever grateful 😂

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Krish ki bhi marriage hogi uski family bhi aayegi as well Kiara and Aryan also

I think unko g fam mei kisi k sath fit Kara denge.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeh sab Toh bilkul nahi hoga …I feel Abhira ka truth will only be known to Madhav ..  after seeing Ruhi ka hysteria .. Manish will say ateet ka panna .. and he will promise Ruhi he will never talk about Akshara anymore .. 

since Armaan n dadisa have seen Akshara pics they will one fine day blurt it out ..  

Madhav will keep quiet why hurt the old man to tell him that his grand daughter died and since Abhira is married to 

His son he will keep quiet knowing he and Vidya love her 

Ha toh sach ek din aayega hi Manish k samne tode aage Jake accept kar hi lenge sab abhira ko ruhi toh wahi rahegi but accept abhira ko b karenge hi. Abhi hi sab samne nhi aayega their is time for it. abhi it's all for buildup no poddar will know now.

Edited by Anu234 - 2 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i was getting this vibes before when he said mera ek beta hi custody ke liye lad raha hoon .today too i got that vibes he is checking her. When he said you are not rebound she immediately said ilu. Again custody ke liye lad raha hoo. They are not letting charu think thru mind how will she hold that kid if he gets full custody or how she didn't think of his family being there either parents at home or a big joint family. Abhira said without knowing much about dev sir how did you love. Then charu linked with abhimaan shadi and they are happy, loving now . Situations were different for both. I feel charu will be struck. 

even I am getting similar vibes.. like beyhad 2 MJ, he might get her preg and dump her or might reconcile with his wife and Charu might commit suicide for not getting her love ( I know thoda lame hai but Charu hai toh ho bhi sakta hai)… 

And in my knowledge itv works on hints and foreshadows… many said dev could be abhir but I was like if they wanted they would have given some hint by now.. 

Also what do you think, Ruhi will take b nanu to Mussoorie… she may not want to meet her maasi but she would be interested in meeting abhir and her poppy.. so I feel she would also go…

edited S3 content

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Blurb shows that frame exchange and Ruhi being psycho begins today. Hopefully there’s atleast some good Abhira Armaan’s moments before the bhabhimaan cringe happens. Not looking forward to Armaan fawning over ruhi. 

I don’t think Ar-Ru BTS scenes will come even in tomorrow’s episode.

There’s still Abhira & Manish Goenka’s hit & miss moment at photo studio, Abhimaan hug scene, Armaan making cake to celebrate Akshara’s birthday, Madhav-Manish convo on the phone, Goenka’s temple sequence where Ruhi actually finds out about them celebrating Ak’s birthday & Abhira is also there & will probably once again miss them but she heard her mom’s song. & in between there will be other scenes to push the story forward.

Oh & Goenka’s going to Poddar house to search for Ruhi.

So, we are still safe & I think tomorrow we will get a good epi.

Monday, there will be storm in the forum!smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agreed. 

Unless theres some shocker Bhabhimaan  even before the cringe begins. 

Hopefully not. 

BTS cringe toh already has us fuming. So hopefully actual epi will cut some scenes and make it less cringe so that we aren't left fuming. 

Just like they cut good Abhimaan moments hopefully for a change they'll cut Bhabhimaan cringe. 

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Agreed. 

Unless theres some shocker Bhabhimaan  even before the cringe begins. 

Hopefully not. 

BTS cringe toh already has us fuming. So hopefully actual epi will cut some scenes and make it less cringe so that we aren't left fuming. 

Just like they cut good Abhimaan moments hopefully for a change they'll cut Bhabhimaan cringe. 

Yes, they actually cut Abhimaan scene just before Krish performance episode, in the episode it was so evident that they cut Abhira’s dialogues just before the phone call!smiley44

I saw BTS of that scene after the telecast, & realised that’s why it felt a little odd!

Hopefully they will cut even more of Ar-Ru scenes & save us from the cringe.