Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/hot-summer-scary-scared-creepy-gif-17494278817868935582

Pata chal jab tak shahi ka show floor par gaya Sai babu ne uske liye audition de diya ho after getting free from imlie 

I really hope Sai does not audition for Rajan ka shows. He is 1000 times worse than Sicku. Let's keep fingers crossed that Sai accepts some other show from a better PH which gives him better scope to play a good male lead. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dvls

No Rajan shahi show 

To give him credit, if he really puts the efforts.. His heroes can be really romantic and portrayed well too..

Case in Point : Mohsin Khan for Karthik  in YRKKH for almost 5 years (yes his character had to go through a lot of shades, but then they did give him such a long lasting journey, so it comes with certain cons)

Shaheer Sheikh in "Yeh Rishta Hain Pyaar Ke" (YRHPK) was amazing.. like really amazing.. There were certain scenes with such high recall value.. (Look at this scene from 4:18 onwards, one of my fav). And owing to covid infact, it was a limited series, wasn't stretched like YRKKH

Even "Woh Toh Hai Albela" had a good character focus for him.. So yes, if Rajan Shahi also really favors someone, the scope is quite good..

https://youtu.be/vcCErOsw8Yg?feature=shared

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Shahi must be doing something right for his shows to be successful. But I somehow can’t see Sai fit into his show as a ML. Plus he may not want to be stuck in a show for 2-3 years. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

To give him credit, if he really puts the efforts.. His heroes can be really romantic and portrayed well too..

Case in Point : Mohsin Khan for Karthik  in YRKKH for almost 5 years (yes his character had to go through a lot of shades, but then they did give him such a long lasting journey, so it comes with certain cons)

Shaheer Sheikh in "Yeh Rishta Hain Pyaar Ke" (YRHPK) was amazing.. like really amazing.. There were certain scenes with such high recall value.. (Look at this scene from 4:18 onwards, one of my fav). And owing to covid infact, it was a limited series, wasn't stretched like YRKKH

Even "Woh Toh Hai Albela" had a good character focus for him.. So yes, if Rajan Shahi also really favors someone, the scope is quite good..

https://youtu.be/vcCErOsw8Yg?feature=shared

My issue is not his work or characters(in the show) but his own character. He is an egoistic opportunistic man. Aise logon se door rehna is better

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Reading about the concept of these upcoming shows makes me really sad... It's like itv is going backwards! Itne regressive storylines, repeated character assassination... Kya ho gya hai in logon ko!

Ek time pe we had such unique shows on tv like shanti, saara aakash, sanjivani, remix, left right left, na bole tum, navya, mjht, etc and now every other story is the same old saas-bahu drama or love triangle... And if they somehow start a show with some career-oriented storyline... 8-10 episodes are good and then they continue with the same old ghar k tante...

I'm sure there's no dearth of quality content or writers, so why stick to this crap!? And if they claim that's what the audience wants, can't really be true! The episode count of the shows I mentioned is proof enough! So what do you think has changed? Are the makers lacking the will to take risks? Or are the channels not willing to experiment? Or has the audience truly become increasingly regressive?

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 1 months ago
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1785690946375696803?t=eSFTS1Rl52JGc05uabNC5g&s=19

smiley37smiley37 Hey Bhagwan smiley29

Don't tell me she is chipkali lol deewar pe aise chipak Gaismiley37

Edited by s_kavya - 1 months ago
Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😱😱😱 

How she climbed the wall???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Reading about the concept of these upcoming shows makes me really sad... It's like itv is going backwards! Itne regressive storylines, repeated character assassination... Kya ho gya hai in logon ko!

Ek time pe we had such unique shows on tv like shanti, saara aakash, sanjivani, remix, left right left, na bole tum, navya, mjht, etc and now every other story is the same old saas-bahu drama or love triangle... And if they somehow start a show with some career-oriented storyline... 8-10 episodes are good and then they continue with the same old ghar k tante...

I'm sure there's no dearth of quality content or writers, so why stick to this crap!? And if they claim that's what the audience wants, can't really be true! The episode count of the shows I mentioned is proof enough! So what do you think has changed? Are the makers lacking the will to take risks? Or are the channels not willing to experiment? Or has the audience truly become increasingly regressive?

Their Target audience has changed I guess.. 🀷

Not to sound arrogant.. But with most of the younger generation moving towards OTT.. The TRP is largely coming now from the other sections.. and maybe.. just maybe... They like kalesh more for some reason πŸ™†πŸ™ˆ

P.S. - I am not trying to generalize anyone, just trying to guess some overarching theme.. Pls no chappals and tamatars.. ,πŸ™ˆ

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvls

😱😱😱 

How she climbed the wall???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She seems to gain some super powers after falling from there Pahad lol smiley36

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PSharada

Rishta he will never let go. He wants to prove that the replacement worked and if he shuts down Rishta then he is indirectly accepting that the audience did not accept Shehzada's replacement. He will make Rishta run for another 5 - 6 months at least. Only then he will close it. 

He will try to save Rishta as much as possible. It is in direct competition with taarak Mehta for most number of episodes and years.  Sort of records and legacy making.  Anupama bhi kahin nahi jane wala. 

Most probably his target will be 9 pm only as then his shows will align between 9 -10:30 pm.