Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Hello

Its been long since I visited this forum. I know I left some stories incomplete but really dont have time right now amidst new responsibilities on job front. So sorry for that.

I was checking upon some of my stories here and found out that links and page number I posted are not working correct anymore. I dont know if its because of technical error or topics getting closed or this forum getting archived whatever it is, but its becoming difficult to find my stories and all the parts in sequence.

So I have decided to post the stories on wattpad. I have still not posted all the stories there due to time constraint but will do it in some days. Also, if I ever be able to take out time to complete the remaining stories then I will be doing directly on wattpad. So if anyone interested in reading them again or my other works on different itv couple then you can visit wattpad. I am sharing the link here-

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gupta0111

tagging few people who used to comment on my stories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bechain bulbulsmiley31good to see your post after long time.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

I think it's because of technical error because this is happening from long time . Infact cure me  , embrace me story use to face this issues since two years atleast . When u click some link it takes you to wrong page .

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Bechain bulbulsmiley31good to see your post after long time.

so good to interact with you too.smiley31

i miss those good old days

Anj_01 thumbnail

I think it's because of technical error because this is happening from long time . Infact cure me  , embrace me story use to face this issues since two years atleast . When u click some link it takes you to wrong page .

yeah, cure me and embrace I knew about but now all the stories same problem is there. It takes too much time to find the story and correct page number of remaining parts and also there is less and less activity here in this forum. so its better to save the work and post it there.

do visit sometime there

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

yeah, cure me and embrace I knew about but now all the stories same problem is there. It takes too much time to find the story and correct page number of remaining parts and also there is less and less activity here in this forum. so its better to save the work and post it there.

do visit sometime there

It takes time to search the page because we have talked so much inbetween smiley37 it's like never endingsmiley37

But ya ...what you said is right better save all this works or say classic works of yours on mineilsmiley27

I will b there smiley31

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anj_01

so good to interact with you too.smiley31

i miss those good old days

Same here smiley27 

There is no good shows your which can make us active also like before  and sounoor are busy doing some stupid reels , clicking pics smiley44 am bored seeing same smiley26 but not to blame them they are good actors who believe in quality than quantity.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Same here smiley27 

There is no good shows your which can make us active also like before  and sounoor are busy doing some stupid reels , clicking pics smiley44 am bored seeing same smiley26 but not to blame them they are good actors who believe in quality than quantity.

I broke my own oath to never watch sony channel after PBsmiley36and got hooked to katha ankahee. I really liked it and grew to adore it so much so that even I today watch some episodes repeatedly like i used to do with PBsmiley36

after that I didnt came across any good show. Had high hopes from raisinghani vs raisinghani as they roped in jennifer winget giving all maya vibes but I dont know....half the excitement left when reem sheikh was roped in for parallel leadsmiley36 and half excitement left when first few episodes were not as how perceived it to be.

sounoor toh kya bolna...at first i used to think that they are waiting for some good content. may be they dont appear as much as their contemporaries but when they will come they come with a bang but now I simply believe that both are idiots. they dont know how to market themselves and they dont do enough networking. because there is hell lot of work out there with the popularization of ott. 

may be nothing appeals them but in my opinion, sometimes doing mediocre jobs is just fine so that you at least stay in limelight than waiting for the "great" job for very long time and by the time you get it people have already forgotten you or stopped expecting altogether.

Its really their personal choice but sometimes I feel bad when I see their contemporaries much less talented but appearing in every other show/webseries.

Anj_01 thumbnail

It takes time to search the page because we have talked so much inbetween smiley37 it's like never endingsmiley37

But ya ...what you said is right better save all this works or say classic works of yours on mineilsmiley27

I will b there smiley31

Yeah I remember our stupid talkssmiley36 what not we discussed smiley37zalima and her gifs smiley37sometimes our discussion was more full of masala than the story. If anyone reads it then will find it more entertaining smiley36

But ya before IF messes it up all and I lose my work its better to save it transfer it to somewhere safe. You know once the topic is locked you can't even edit your own post. That was the height. I could not copy my own work directly. So I went to the edit option then copied it but in old stories where they have locked the topic I cant even do that. With lots of tricks and difficulty I was successful in transferring those stories.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Even I had hopes from raisinghani . Thought that it will be one crisp,class show but hardly I could see 3 episodes also smiley26 I can see it will shut down soon. ( No offence to fans ) 

I agree with you about SouNoor smiley37 they are idiots only smiley37 I know that whenever they will be back they will b with some special role but now when I see them making stupid reels I feel like kicking them smiley15 I know they have to stay in lime time but still reels smiley26 it's big NO for me ya .