Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Kohli, POTM: It's been going on for years (love story with fans at Chinnaswamy). People talk about a lot of other things when you play sport - achievement, stats, numbers. But when you look back it's the memories you create. The love, appreciation and backing I've received has been amazing. I try to give the team a blazing start, but if wickets fall you have to assess. Wasn't the usual flat pitch. Disappointed I couldn't finish the game. Was in the slot but sliced it to deep point.They know I play the cover drive well, so they're not going to allow me to hit gaps. You have to come up with a game plan here and there. I know my name is now attached to just promoting the game in different parts of the world when it comes to T20 cricket. I've still got it I guess.Just to feel normal for two months - for me, my family - it was a surreal experience. Couldn't have been more grateful to God for the opportunity to spend time with the family. It's an amazing experience to just be another person on the road and not be recognised. That's the promise I can give here - I'll keep turning up and keep trying me best.

Alpha-Sigma-Beta-Omega-Chad-Cheeku burnt everyone with that statement looooooool.

Screw any smartass who even thought of dropping him from a WC squad, you absolute ghouls.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago

This match could've turned out different had Punjab taken their chances. Kohli was dropped on 0, then again on 33, and went on to make a superb 77. His aggressive approach stood out tonight. Wasn't just content to play anchor and went after all the bowlers, right from Rabada to Brar with different rates of success. Rode his luck as well on a few occasions, and it was needed on a pitch that had patchy grass with the ball not quite coming on as batters are used to at Chinnaswamy. AB de Villiers, in the mid-innings show for the host broadcaster, said it was it was like the early season wickets they get for practice games.

Kohli was superb with the bat and took the Player of the Match award, but don't forget the spell from Harpreet Brar either, finishing with figures of 2/13. No mystery balls, no darts, just pure guile and ability to beat batters in length.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

smiley37 yeh kabhi serious mood mein hota hai kya smiley36

https://x.com/ewww_aditii/status/1772265241839108473?s=20

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Kohli did this to Rachin also. Maybe he was not fined as he was not the bowler.

But Harshit Rana was fined for giving a flying kiss to the batsman who was out.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Kohli did this to Rachin also. Maybe he was not fined as he was not the bowler.

But Harshit Rana was fined for giving a flying kiss to the batsman who was out.

dunno probably not fined coz Virat seems to be sitting in the dugout while shikhar came out smiley24

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

dunno probably not fined coz Virat seems to be sitting in the dugout while shikhar came out smiley24

Not against anyone. Just an observation that's all.

Ok he asked Rachin to go when he got out. Virat was playing then. But he was standing far off then. Harshit was on the crease. Maybe that's why all noticed him closely.

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Ok he asked Rachin to go when he got out. Virat was playing then. But he was standing far off then. Harshit was on the crease. Maybe that's why all noticed him closely.

yeah. in the X video i posted clearly virat is sitting so ig it doesnt matter. Plus doing on field this kinda stuff is ok to be fined coz why irk the batsman more who just got out. smiley24 

As for vk and shikhar maybe it was just their banter. They know each other sind childhood. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Team won -- RCB

Toss  -- RCB

Extras ---26

Total runs-- 354

Victory margin --- 4wicket

Highest score [ runs ] --Virat Kohli

Highest 6s -- Dinesh Kartik

Highest 4s --  V K

Highest wickets -- Brar

POTM -- VK