Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Hum 2nd generation mein itna pak gaye ke 3rd generation dekhne ki himmat nahi hai smiley37

Second generation itself is like best crap show ....Third means what to call that smiley19

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

For small things he will call his adopted mother bear and he'll follow her orderssmiley36. And, eventually he will be thrown out of IAS and he will end up at the Institute as a professor smiley36

Horrible Professor look at the students behaviour smiley36.....

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Second generation itself is like best crap show ....Third means what to call that smiley19

The makers were in a dreamland and that's why they thought if they come up with 2nd generation it will top the charts like their 1st generation. But, it flopped. And, still to satisfy their ego they end the current generation and bring 3rd generation noone will watch it.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As per precap RS will talk abt divorce. I am assuming RS is the one who is going to make the papers and Ishan might deliver it 😡 Savi should not show the horrified expression in the precap. She should celebrate her freedom .

In  the  precap RS said you are good at making tea and you should have done this thing only 😡 I  so wish Bhosles to go bankrupt and RS work like a ‘Ramu Kaka’ I know CVs will not fulfill this wish but we can always hope 🤪

Ishan’s ego is hurt and he is reacting so badly. Before he realizes he will be divorced and remarried and then repent. No wonder they showed Reeva doing grihapravesh when Savi and Ishan got married. 

I was thinking about the Bathroom situation when Savi was sleeping in the tea stall 😀 What will she do if she has to go at night 😝 

In the last alphabet channel there is a show where the whole FL’s family shifts to the ML’s building terrace 🙄. Again same thing I was wondering. How do they do their morning abolutions 😁

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will any day take an honest grey/negative shaded characters like RS, AS, Pakhi, etc than the fake Mahanta Reeva. She keeps making Savi in trouble. Only because the others characters are far more negative so this fake mahaan’s actions get hidden or ignored in all the negativity in the show. 

Criticiser thumbnail

Guess who stopped watching this trash completely smiley40smiley41

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I will any day take an honest grey/negative shaded characters like RS, AS, Pakhi, etc than the fake Mahanta Reeva. She keeps making Savi in trouble. Only because the others characters are far more negative so this fake mahaan’s actions get hidden or ignored in all the negativity in the show. 

Yes, at least they’re clear in their approach that they’re negative and have Savi unlike that fraudy fake face who pretends to be all good!

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Why 

Reeva is such a perfect 👌 selfless doormat...

smiley37....such big heart ❤️ 💙 💜 she has still roams around with the man who dumbed her on engagement day married his student smiley37

Day and night she is at his house doing all maid works ...she is even open for more than that but Ishan is not focusing he stops with hugging her .

Reeva is the "Godess , forgiving and accommodating..." 

Why ....

People really can't see her big heart 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Guess who stopped watching this trash completely smiley40smiley41

So you stopped watching this trash 

smiley37

ITV full of trash esp MLs they are competing with each other who is most toxic ...Ishan masterji surely at no 1 position now smiley42

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

As per precap RS will talk abt divorce. I am assuming RS is the one who is going to make the papers and Ishan might deliver it 😡 Savi should not show the horrified expression in the precap. She should celebrate her freedom .

In  the  precap RS said you are good at making tea and you should have done this thing only 😡 I  so wish Bhosles to go bankrupt and RS work like a ‘Ramu Kaka’ I know CVs will not fulfill this wish but we can always hope 🤪

Ishan’s ego is hurt and he is reacting so badly. Before he realizes he will be divorced and remarried and then repent. No wonder they showed Reeva doing grihapravesh when Savi and Ishan got married. 

I was thinking about the Bathroom situation when Savi was sleeping in the tea stall 😀 What will she do if she has to go at night 😝 

In the last alphabet channel there is a show where the whole FL’s family shifts to the ML’s building terrace 🙄. Again same thing I was wondering. How do they do their morning abolutions 😁

RS become " Ramu kaka" selling tea 🍵 will be like a dream come true & Nishi in the jail 

Dhurva washing cups & moping floor of tea shop 

AS crying ......