Anupamaa 24th Mar 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with Anupama welcoming Shah  family to the holi celebrations.

Beeji is very happy to celebrate 8ndian festival in the US thanks to Anupama .

Yashdeep is very supportive of Anupama in her efforts to make the celebration a success.  Beeji and Ba clash as expected , before the matter escalates , Vanraj and Yashpal stop their respective mothers . 

Members meet n greet.

Babuji finds great resemblance between his college sweetheart n Beeji . They two have moments of fun n masti which makes baa fume with jealousy . She makes sure Babuji and Bee ji are kept separated . 

Soon Aadya , Shruti and Anuj arrive . Aadya is very angry to see Anupama . 

Pakhi and Aadya clash , they bring in the morning confrontation, Anupama controls the situation. Vanraj and Anuj have a confrontation n face off .

Aadya wants to leave but Shruti and Anuj try to calm her . She is unable to see Anuj interact with Anupama , she reacts violently . Anuj and Shruti are shocked n so are everyone. Anuj and Shruti feel embarrassed and try to control,Aadya but she seems out of control . Finally Yashdeep suggests Anuj leave with his family . 

Anuj holds Aadya’s hand n starts walking  out . Aadya’s pushes Anupama rudely as she passes by. Anupama is about to fall into the bonfire . All are shocked . Anuj tries tk grab Anupama and so does Yashpal. Adua is furious that pops let go of her hand n went after Anupama. Yashpal is shocked that Anupama was about to fall into the no fire . Vanraj is amused that two men went after Anupama trying to g to save her . Everyone else is relieved that Anupama is saved .

Anupama , Kavya and Dimple try to contact Kimjal but get no response . Theu are worried .

At Kimjal’s home , she is working from home and senses intruders I side her home , soon she is attacked n assaulted , tied n gagged by the money lender goons . They demand a Toshu”s whearanoits . Theu torture and threaten to harm Kinjala nd Pari if their money was not returned in a days time. 

At Kapadia house Anuj gives Aadya a much needed dressing down for her unruly behaviour . She used victim card to lash ot anybody she felt . She had no reason for doing that . Anuj warns her to recognise the facts . Everyone including him had problems in their lives , they were moving on despite their problems. Aadya should see the sacrifices he was doing for her sake . He warns her about her unacceptable behaviour.

Shah family n Anupama rush back to Kimjal’s hosie and are shocked to find the home in disarray n Kimjal gagged n bound , they learn all about the goon’s threats.

Kinjal refuses to live under constant threats .mgooms have threatened to kidnap Pari if their money is not returned .

Anupama feels she was mistaken to wait for Toshu’s  return, he was a fool to put himself in greater trouble and so also his wofe n child .

Precap

Anupama confronts Vanraj that he better get Toshu back or she will hand his video to police . Anupama will make sure he gets the greatest punishment. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 20 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Soori but I truly enjoyed seeing Crinjal Shah being kidnapped and tortured by the goons. Seeing her in crying in pain truly made my heart beam with glory smiley42

She has finally received her karma for being such an unlucky, despicable soul smiley9

Next should be Dukh-Muck, Makkhi and the rest of the filthy phemli indefinitely smiley42

IMG_6062.jpeg
IMG_6065.jpeg
IMG_6071.jpeg
IMG_6078.jpeg

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Same! No sympathies for Crinjal!

I wish the kidnappers atleast knocked off one shameless Shahs, but she survived.

But guess what, she will still stay with Toshu and serve Shahs 😂
Then pls don’t cry later when your daughter gets bullied in school because her father is a criminal or the goons take away your daughter, because it’s your choices that will make your kid suffer too!

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jaan pe ban aayi hai ..  gunde ghar tak aa gaye hain ..  par abhi bhi police ko nahi bulayenge.....abhi pehle jaake Mishter Shah k saamne bheek maangenge...phir ghutnon k bal baithke unhe pranaam karenge... 

tab phir jab Mishter Shah ki kripa drishti hogi tab Mishter Shah hero ki tarah Tosu ko bulayenge aur pakadwayenge... smiley17

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Thanks for the discussion thread AP  💐 

Much need for Anuj ki dhulayi today!

but before that, what was the Dhongi Buddha doing with Beeji? Is it supposed to be funny? Is show ke sare Buddhe Buddhis itne rangeele kyon hain?

IMG_0551.jpeg

IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0554.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Thanks for the discussion thread AP  💐 

Much need for Anuj ki dhulayi today!

but before that, what was the Dhongi Buddha doing with Beeji? Is it supposed to be funny? Is show ke sare Buddhe Buddhis itne rangeele kyon hain?

IMG_0551.jpeg

IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0554.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

Eww what is that vahiyat dhongi Buddha doing with Benevolent Beeji. This bakwas is far from funny. Why all these hags are still alive is a travesty in itself smiley11

I wanted her to be his secret wife lekin yahan toh ulta hogaya hai. Looks like they’ll be friends and Buddha will do nok jhok with her asif they’re school kids. Leela already dislikes Beeji and treats her like a rival so I’m sure this dosti won’t last for too long. 

You seem very angry at Anooj don’t tell me that he rebuked poor Aadhya for spitting facts (as usual)..

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Anuj should really send Aadhya back to Orphanage or leave her with someone who is sane. He is definitely not the one.

He not just forced Aadhya to stay for Holi Pooja which she did, but both him and Shruti lectured Aadhya also literally forced her to stay for Prashad!

When Aadhya calmly told Shruti and Anuj that she is not comfortable here between these people, instead of understanding her, both started scolding her. When she finally screamed she wants to leave, Pakhi created a scene and Vanraj asked Anuj to ask his daughter to behave and take her away from there.

So first of all, who was the organiser of this event and how dare kal ke aaye hue chindi Shahs asking a US resident to leave from an event? Who was Yashdeep to ask Anuj to leave?

Where does this entitlement comes in Shahs, they want Anuj to take up the case from their criminal son but preaching Anuj about parenting ??? smiley39

And Pakhi, of all people talking about manners and Maa Baap ne kuch sikhaya nahi? 🤣 Chirag lekar bhi ghumegi to apne se zyada ghatiya, badtameez, bigdail, selfish, gold-digger and abusive ladki kahin nahi milegi jo paise aur status dekhkar ladke phasati hai! Obviously she learnt it from her parents - Her father trapped Malvika, her mother…long list!

Coming to Anuj, so he brings Aadhya home and insults her, screams at her and scolds her for misbehaving. Asks her what wrong have Shahs done with her especially Bapuji, if she is angry with her mother is still fine? Like Really Anuj? You don’t remember any of it? Itna sab hone ke baad he asks Bapuji ne kya bigada hai?

Why are they only mentioning the accident again and again? It’s NOT just the accident that led to Aadhya’s insecurities and trauma.

And Anuj of all people telling Aadhya to not use her trauma as a weapon to hate on her mother and not play Victim Card? 

So Anuj knows the meaning of Victim Card but could never see Anupama playing it all her life?

Uska trauma trauma, Aadya ka trauma Victim Card? smiley39

He also reminds her how Aadhya’s Mummy left her Udaan for her and left her US flight when Aadhya ran away in childhood!

BUT he doesn’t remember what caused that state of mind of CA that time? Her biological Mother gave up her life to save the selfish woman who is apparently her Mummy! Anuj ko toh wo yaad hi nahi hai?

Her selfish Mummy instead of being with her in that fragile state of mind left for US, and it was because Maya’s spirit haunted her so she came back running, ruining MD’s years of hard work and goodwill….but guess what, Anupama is Mahaan Sacrificing Mother and CA is a player?

Next he scolds Aadhya saying Main already tumhare liye itni Qurbaaniya de raja hu….really Anuj?

There you lose your bachi kuchi respect ! Jakar chod aa uss beti ko wapas Orphanage mein!

CA was a trophy for Maa, a so called family complete hone ka achievement for Anuj and Anuj was Anupmaa’s trophy husband. None of them deserve each other.

And CA deserves Better! Better life, better parents and better family atmosphere! These messed up parents don’t know how to raise kids, Parents banne ke layak hi nahi hai ye log!

IMG_0568.jpeg

https://x.com/shoaikaki/status/1771737741241245918?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Right that’s it this kutta, kamina, phaltu puppy needs to die asap cannot stand that waste of space one bit smiley7smiley35

A besharam, begheirat insaan who simped over a filthy unpaid maid for 3 decades has no right to bash a girl who has faced so much in her little life. Ugly thing! TamaShahs have humiliated him and Aadhya so many times yet he still expects her to treat them well as if they’re some pure saints! Chal hatt! Koi saath de ya na de I support Aadhya wholeheartedly and I hope she continues to stand up for her self regardless of what anyone else thinks or says! 

Oh and one final word for phaltu puppy! Daffa Ho te Marr Ja!

IMG_6092.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Right that’s it this kutta, kamina, phaltu puppy needs to die asap cannot stand that waste of space one bit smiley7smiley35

A besharam, begheirat insaan who simped over a filthy unpaid maid for 3 decades has no right to bash a girl who has faced so much in her little life. Ugly thing! TamaShahs have humiliated him and Aadhya so many times yet he still expects her to treat them well as if they’re some pure saints! Chal hatt! Koi saath de ya na de I support Aadhya wholeheartedly and I hope she continues to stand up for her self regardless of what anyone else thinks or says! 

Oh and one final word for phaltu puppy! Daffa Ho te Marr Ja!

IMG_6092.jpeg

I still don’t understand, after so many accidents, injuries on the head, 2-3 bar to cliff se neeche gaya, how did he survive after all this?

Or maybe his mental state is a result of all those head injuries isliye itna paglaya hua hai Anupama ke pyaar mein?

I couldn’t tolerate him today, he deserves Anupama and Anupama deserves Shahs, its a vicious cycle of abuse, but Aadhya surely deserves better!

Look at this one

https://x.com/aalu_lover/status/1771750558061220115?s=46

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I still don’t understand, after so many accidents, injuries on the head, 2-3 bar to cliff se neeche gaya, how did he survive after all this?

Or maybe his mental state is a result of all those head injuries isliye itna paglaya hua hai Anupama ke pyaar mein?

I couldn’t tolerate him today, he deserves Anupama and Anupama deserves Shahs, its a vicious cycle of abuse, but Aadhya surely deserves better!

Look at this one

https://x.com/aalu_lover/status/1771750558061220115?s=46

What bullshit! No one asked her to sacrifice her stupid dream and run back to CA! Why didn’t Puppy mention how she ruined his mother Malti Devi’s life by ruining her business after running off the plane like a maniac! Kaisa deet aadmi hai ye ekdam begheirat! Any bakwas to defend his mistress and royal masters! 

Urgh I literally hate this loser so much after today don’t know who’s worse him or Devi MAA!

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago