YearTitleRoleNotesRef.

2007–2008Dhoom Machaao DhoomMalini Sharma

2008Jiya JaleSunaina Kotak

Kaho Na Yaar HaiContestant

2009Shaurya Aur SuhaniPrincess Suhani

2009–2010JyotiSudha/Devika Sharma

2010Rakt SambandhSandhya Savratkar 

Meethi Choori No 1

2011–2013Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?Jhanvi Dobriyal / Siya Pratapsingh

2013Balika VadhuGanga Singh

2014–2021Kumkum BhagyaPragya Arora Mehra

2022Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12Contestant10th place

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 104th place

2023Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil GayeAmruta Bhavani...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Arjiti  Taneja  Television Shows

Television Shows 

YearTitleRoleNotesRef.

2013MTV Splitsvilla 6Contestant13th place

2014–2016Kumkum BhagyaPurab..

2015Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane DoBilal Khan

2016Pyaar Tune Kya KiyaHost

2017NadinIshaan

2018KaleereinVivaan Kapoor

2019–2020Bahu BegumAzaan Akhtar Mirza

2021 & 2022Naagin 5 & Naagin 6Farishta

2021–2022Nath – Zewar Ya ZanjeerShambhu...

2022Banni Chow Home DeliveryAgastya Kapoor

2023Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 13Contestant1st...

2023Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil GayeVirat...

SilverBell thumbnail

Link To The 5th  Thread Is Here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349727

SilverBell thumbnail

Post Only When The 5th Thread Is Finished

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

With quotes its easier to know which post (or a particular sentence of the post) we are replying to - unlike tag. 

Yeah... things aren't going well. Another round of function, badla, and lecture coming up. smiley6The expose is likely going to be a dud too. Hmm... they haven't yet released the promo on SM. heard they started showing it on TV since day before (at least thats what one tweet said). 

Since you guys completed 150 pages already smiley32, I am posting in the 6th EDT. 

If they haven't released promo (yet) on SM, then they themselves know that it isn't that interest generating. And many have already stopped watching or are limiting their watching only certain scenes. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

In that case where are they going with this! Wedding shoot is already on (probably even done idk). 

They did release the promo on YT after noon. 

But think utne bhi bure haal nahi hai. Probably they are taking it slow because of IPL. yeah... uske baad kya karenge, will have to see. Can only hope no 'much excitement all!' stuff again. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1782637754293035116

Oh.. finally they find the time to drop the promo! 

They did remove the April 26 part. 

It can also be that they recognise its Ishika but Ishika wont see them. Hence the wedding... and the exposé will happen only in the wedding. [Last promo with Abhiraj was also misleading.] 

Adiandsid thumbnail

In Bhavani actor's new reel Ishika-Jayesh do get married. Ishika doesn't look happy though... muh latka hua hai. 

btw, the reel also reminded me of a bit I did like yesterday but didn't mention - Bhavani covering her neck with her pallu after removing the MS. That said a lot more than whatever she can say with words. (I interpret it as she felt naked without it - but probably 'empty' is more correct/ better way to put it.) Loved it. Again... smiley20to whoever brought that in. 

Good Aaji forced her to do it then. Given what she showed, she would never have done it - its only badi badi baatein from Ammu and Virat. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

In Bhavani actor's new reel Ishika-Jayesh do get married. Ishika doesn't look happy though... muh latka hua hai. 

btw, the reel also reminded me of a bit I did like yesterday but didn't mention - Bhavani covering her neck with her pallu after removing the MS. That said a lot more than whatever she can say with words. (I interpret it as she felt naked without it - but probably 'empty' is more correct/ better way to put it.) Loved it. Again... smiley20to whoever brought that in. 

Good Aaji forced her to do it then. Given what she showed, she would never have done it - its only badi badi baatein from Ammu and Virat. 

Good, that they get married. smiley20 Bhavani is finally free from that male chauvinistic, high class loving delusional fool. 

There can be many reasons for Ishika's unhappiness. Their main reason to get married was Jayesh's obsession of humiliating Bhavani. So now that everyone (including Aaji) supported her, he would have made some snarky, elitist comment regarding how he is happy to be finally free from Bhavani, more than getting married to Ishika. Plus also her days look temporarily numbered following her exposure.. so that's the reason she is unhappy. smiley36

Rest, I am yet to see..